Arrow Global Limited and Fredrickson International Limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just checked my credit file with Experien and noted that Arrow Global Limited has applied a default to my credit file for "communication". I have discovered that Arrow has purchased the debt portfolio of Orange PCS with whom I had a dispute with some 4 years ago and that was resolved by the intervention of my Solicitor. My credit file shows the Orange PCS entry as "settled" and is dated the 17-Jan-2007. I have informed Arrow and their debt collecting arm - Fredrickson International of this have sent them a copy of the entry. However the default remains. I have spoken to Experien and they cannot remove it unless their client confirms the entry they have made is incorrect. The procedure is for Experien to write to Arrow who then have 28 days to respond etc. This could take months. Meantime I am left with a default on my file that has no business being there. Any suggestions about what I can do to get this removed immediately? Your help will be appreciated.

Tell the CRA that you didn't give them your permission to even search your CRF let alone add incorrect data to it, tell them to remove it or you will seek legal advice with a view to taking action and sue them and the bosom buddies AG for damages...I bloody hate CRA's, they are a law unto themselves, complain to your local MP as well.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Alternatively, use the DPA 1998. It has eight enforceable underlying principles. The data controller of any organisation (in this case Experian) is personally for the accuracy of the data published. If an error has been made they can be held personally accountable. Experian will tell you they have to check with the OC, but their data controller has processed and published your data, so they're the one to go for! It's high time the actual CRA's were called to account for what they publish. I've just won an eight year long battle with the DWP based in part on this point of law.

Orange have sold their debt list to Arrow Global. My dispute with Orange was settled as evidenced by the entry in my credit file dated 17-Jan-2007. Arrow Global has registered a default dated the 10-Oct-2010. I have informed Arrow Global via their collection agents that the Orange dispute was settled and sent them a copy of my credit file entry. (That entry has mysteriously been deleted from my current Credit File record).

Thank you. I have already lodged a formal complaint with Experien accusing them of allowing false information to be recorded on my file, especially bearing in mind that the settled action with Orange was recorded (although it has mysteriously disappeared from my current CR record). However I was unaware of DPA 1998. I will send a follow-up email.

Thank you. The CRA enter information into credit files having received that information from the provider - in this case Arrow Global. Apparently they are duty bound to act on their paying customers information. Tingy has informed me that the CRA's are not allowed to put false or incorrect information on to a persons credit file and the data controller becomes personally liable for any erroneous information. I think I will act on that bit of information. Watch this space.