Allied International Credit - Help me please.

Trevs47
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right...I'm dealing with AIC. I have been making the payments I can afford, but they're still bombarding me with calls and scaring my mum at her address (where I used to live). I did ask for the original agreement and got sent something that looked like it from 2004. But they still are demanding full instant payment. I just ignore them, but mum's getting worried - what's the next stage? What can I ask them to produce for me?

Tell your Mum not to worry, they are not bailiffs, they have zero legal rights or powers, all they simply do is bully people.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 5 months later...

It has been some time since I wrote on here but they are still chasing me. One year later! However, things have changed a little. After sending my CCA request to AIC I followed it up with my in dispute letter. They were still persistant for a few weeks, then all was quiet for about three months. I then got a call from Wescott. Another bunch of maggots that seemed determined. I had several threats from them until I told them all my calls were recorded. They then started sending letters threatening legal action and doorstep visits etc. Both Allied and Wescott also claim that this so called debt is a joint account between myself and a Mrs Askell. I have never heard of this woman before! However, I don't know if it was necessary but I sent a CCA request to Wescott with a £1 postal order as I did with AIC. The letter was returned to me with a letter stating that it was not their responsibility to provide that information and that I should apply to NAT West Bank. I then followed it up with a dispute letter. All went quiet for another three months and now I have ANOTHER debt collection agency phoning me. They also leave messages on my answerphone for Mrs Askell. The agency I refer to is : Robinson Way Limited. I spoke to them on the phone and asked if Wescott had passed my file on to them. They said no. What do I do now? Do I send a CCA request to these people or ignore them? Can you help please.

Stay off the phone to any clown outfit charged with chasing this lemon, you owe nothing, they don't have a leg to stand on, if they did they would have acted way before now, forget them, ignore everything anyone sends you, it is meaningless, you are on a phishing list.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

A short sharp response is probably required now. Something along the lines of..

Dear Sir or Madam,

For some 2 years now, I have been pursued for an account for which no one appears to be able to provide an agreement for.

If you believe I am liable to you for any monies, then I must insist you provide evidence of this. I enclose yet again, the required fee of £1.00 for a copy of any agreement you say I have entered into.

I am also concerned that you also appear to be attempting to contact a Mrs Askell on my telephone number and home address. I have never heard of this person.

Your constant telephone calls and letters threatening legal action and home visits are now bordering on harrassment and in this respect I will now be making a complaint to the OFT.

Yours etc,

PRINT NAME or Digital signature only

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D