Hfo capital limited

tony c
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3795 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’ve got what I need.

Tony, can you explain more about the hearing? You mentioned a letter way back – they must have sent you a notice of hearing.

Can you post this notice or letter? Is the hearing a determination hearing? Have you been sent income and expenditure forms to take along?

Also, can you clarify the dates problem – where you were living when the claim was issued, and when the judgment was issued.

I’m going to be suggesting the set aside based on:

(i) The defendant did not receive the claim form.

(ii) The claimant does not own the account and therefore has no locus standii (we can prove this using their own contracts and letters. We can also disprove any other contractual rubbish they subsequently come up with).

(iii) Even if the claim had been received, it abused the court process by not including copies of documents referred to in its claim.

this claim should not have been accepted by the courts,

Wandsworth should have been aware of foreign companies actuating claims in the UK a warning sign surely must have come up to flag this ,

i cannot read the other forms posted far too small

patrickq1

they are trying to claim for an intrest bearing account , so details of questions asked by Donki will help, but their is a deffinate case for set aside, also what information have HFO Capital provided you with

it seems apparent that you had judgement against you because you had not turned up in court, was this because you had not been informed or had changed address ?

patrickq1

donkey got a letter of t&r on the 20th oct saying that pls accept this as conformation that in light of the fourthcomimg hearing of the intern Third Part debit order dated 14th October 2010 my client is not preared to accept any of your settlement offers. My client's veiw is that, given the fact that they have been pursing this debt since August 2007, any agreement to settle this debt by way of a lump sum followed by installments will only protract the length of time before this debt is cleared

OK, well we need to get the N244 in asap as this will be the reason for refusing the claim by HFO for the money, ie. there is a set aside in progress which must be heard before this case on Friday can be decided.

Just going to download an N244 so I can try and work out what to put on it. Any other Caggers any good at completing N244s?

Quick recap Tony... did you ever get a definitive reply from Barclaycard regarding exactly to whom (full company name) and when (exact date) the account was sold? If not, can you please get your other half to call them as a matter of urgency to get an answer?

Record the call if possible.

I really need you both on the ball now to help get this sorted.

I’ve got what I need.

Tony, can you explain more about the hearing? You mentioned a letter way back – they must have sent you a notice of hearing.

Can you post this notice or letter? Is the hearing a determination hearing? Have you been sent income and expenditure forms to take along?

Also, can you clarify the dates problem – where you were living when the claim was issued, and when the judgment was issued.

I’m going to be suggesting the set aside based on:

(i) The defendant did not receive the claim form.

(ii) The claimant does not own the account and therefore has no locus standii (we can prove this using their own contracts and letters. We can also disprove any other contractual rubbish they subsequently come up with).

(iii) Even if the claim had been received, it abused the court process by not including copies of documents referred to in its claim.

Need an answer mate. This is all now VERY urgent.

Need an answer mate. This is all now VERY urgent.

phoned barclaycard on the 2nd nov at 12,35pm spoke to a lady called suzanne she said the account was sold to hfo in jan 2007 we didnt recieve a reply then spoke to another person named james who said they couldnt supply us with this information as the debt had already been sold.

phoned barclaycard on the 2nd nov at 12,35pm spoke to a lady called suzanne she said the account was sold to hfo in jan 2007 we didnt recieve a reply then spoke to another person named james who said they couldnt supply us with this information as the debt had already been sold.

It’s worth another call – they will and must have the info on their systems.

Their WS says it was sold 22 August 2007. That’s why you MUST call again to clear this up.