lowell financial and old debt to grattan

kerrygold2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone i just looking for some help.

I have received a letter from Lowell Financial wanting me to pay £1524 for account i had with Grattan

The letter say that they have brought the debt from Grattan.

In October 2007 i got a letter from Grattan saying my account was shut down

because they couldnt give me a copy of my cca which i ask for.

So can Lowell financial now demand this money from me?

hope someone can help thanks

Hi

Did you formally request a credit agreement from Grattans and do you have copies of the letters?

If you do, you need to send 'an account already in dispute' letter to Lowells which I can find for you. It looks like they have sold an account that is unenforcable.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi thanks for the reply yes i did ask for a formally request a credit agreement from Grattans That when Grattans sent a letter saying that they didnt have any copys.I kept all my letters from Grattans. What do i need to put in letter to Lowell and do i need to send them a copy of letter i got from Grattans. Many thanks

So can Lowell financial now demand this money from me?

Hi,they can demand all they want,:lol:

you could just Ignore...if you can stand the constant crap they will continue to send

OR

send the bemused letter informing them that the account is in dispute,and has been since 2007.cause they have brought another lemon:jaw:

OR send them a cca request

3 options,either way the losers lose again:whoo:

Hi if you still have the original we cannot find agreement then edit the following letter we sent to iqor after littlewoods did the same thing.

iQor Recovery Services Ltd

33/34 Winckley Square

Preston

PR1 3EL

Dear Sir/Madam

Account no:XXXXXXX Littlewoods

You have contacted us regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by ourselves.

We would point out that we do not acknowledge of any such debt.

Please find enclosed a copy of a letter received from Littlewoods dated NN/NN/NNNN in which they confirm that they have no agreement with respect to the above account and will not be pursuing this account.

We now state that no further communication will be made concerning the above account unless required to by a court of law.

Please note that if you instigate legal proceedings we would then request, in compliance with CPR 4.6© a copy of the documents that you will be relying on in court as proof that a properly executed agreement, complying in all respects with the form and content requirements of the CCA 1974 was signed by my wife in respect of this alleged debt.

We await your written confirmation that this matter is now closed. Otherwise I will have no option but to make a complaint to the trading standards department and consider informing the OFT of your and Littlewoods actions.

We look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully

TBH if you have already CCA'd Gratton then their is little point in sending another to lowlifes, I would just ignore the morons, or send the 'bemused' letter sam linked above, and then ignore them, keep an eye on your credit file and if these eejits have been walking all over it, you should look at putting in a claim for damages from both the CRA and lowlifes.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!