Need urgent advice on a 7 year old debt with hfo services ltd

mwf1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it looks like you did not fill in this particular form? Not your handwriting, not your signature, not your date of birth? Does the date of application match any info you have? Does anything relate to you?

They are going to have some serious problems with this... have you sent an SAR to Barclaycard yet to see what they hold?

This is alarming, to say the least.

So it looks like you did not fill in this particular form? Not your handwriting, not your signature, not your date of birth? Does the date of application match any info you have? Does anything relate to you?

They are going to have some serious problems with this... have you sent an SAR to Barclaycard yet to see what they hold?

This is alarming, to say the least.

Very interesting. Also check the terms and conditions that are mentioned in the signature box and compare them to the actual clauses in the t's and c's - you usually find the numbers never match.

But yes, I agree with DB, this is quite an odd one and requires some in depth investigation by the Wombles of Wimbledon!

They are going to have some serious problems with this... This is alarming, to say the least.

I would call it a potential case of attempting to gain pecuniary advantage by deception.

Allthough who it is that may benefit from such action is open to debate dependant on the source of the document - and the motive behind the alleged inaccuracies within that document - should this prove to be the case. :-)

Edited by dadofholly

Yes, but we couldn’t possibly imagine who might get that advantage, could we DoH? Of course not. Nor would we ever try and suggest such a thing was attributable to any particular bit of the chain. Just wanted to make that clear. 8)

Before any judgments are made, I think rather more investigation is called for to try and establish what is going on here.

And I think an SAR to Barclaycard is absolutely essential now. In fact, I’d say it’s urgent. But within the SAR you need to specifically ask for certain items:

1. Full statements

2. When was the DN issued?

3. Copy of DN

4. When was account terminated?

5. Copy of termination notice

6. When was the account sold, exactly?

7. To whom, exactly, was the account sold?

8. Copy of Notice of Assignment

9. Copy of consumer credit agreement as signed by me

10. Call logs and correspondence re this account with regard to HFO/TR since the account was sold

... and anything else you may hold.

This will cost a tenner – please send it tomorrow. Get the rest of the SAR letter from the templates library.

Guest Cartaphilus

Up to you, but I would also wipe out the easily seen application reference number in the top right hand corner ... and the other one, printed in the bottom left corner.

Edited by Cartaphilus

could someone put a template letter on for me for SAR please i think i need one if i get another letter from HFO

I thought you had done this as advised in August, you will find the template on post 100.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Guest Cartaphilus

You need to do the one in post #283 as well (hey, I can also see someone's address there, too). Apparently, the tiles are actually microfiches, the background's HFO or whomever must have taken them against are the same.

Edited by Cartaphilus

very interesting. Also check the terms and conditions that are mentioned in the signature box and compare them to the actual clauses in the t's and c's - you usually find the numbers never match.

But yes, i agree with db, this is quite an odd one and requires some in depth investigation by the wombles of wimbledon!

i cant read the terms and conditions its a poor copy