Need urgent advice on a 7 year old debt with hfo services ltd

mwf1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SURPRISE SURPRISE HFO HASNT BEEN IN TOUCH WITH ME,BUT HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH CCCS.IVE JUST CHECKED MY EMAILS AND CCCS HAS SENT ME THIS EMAIL WHICH IS BELOW....

Dear ------------

Your reference number -----

We have received the below email from HFO concerning the debt you are disputing.

Please call us on 0845 272 5400 to discuss this. The lines are open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.

Kind regards

Correspondence Support Counsellor

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Posted At: 16 November 2010 11:00

Posted To:

Conversation: Ref :

Subject: Ref

Good Afternoon,

Further to our telephone conversation with one of your representatives yesterday, we have enclosed a copy of the account summary.

Your Account With : BARCLAYCARD

HFO Case No :

Original Reference Number :

Total Outstanding : 1,784.60

Last Payment to HFO : 24-01-2007

We have also enclosed the original copy of the agreement for your reference.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to call the account manager on 0203 024 9643.

Yours sincerely,

Accounts Management

HFO Services Limited

E-Mail: [email protected]

We think bart123 lives in South Wimbledon.

Note that they don”t say who supposedly owns the debt.

Can you remind me who claims to own this account – HFO Services or HFO Capital?

hfo services claim to own the debt donkey b

hfo are saying you paid them after barclaycard sold it, i think. This will not show on a barclaycard sar.
well hfo have not shown be any evidence of that payment when i requested that information from them.

HI GUYS

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE FROM BARCLAYCARD THERE COULDNT PROVIDE ME WITH ALL THE ANSWERS,THERE SAID THE ACCOUNT IS NOW LIMITED AND TOLD ME THE DEBT WAS SOLD TO (Roxburghe uk limited) AND GIVE ME THERE PHONE NUMBER 08706061573 AND SAID THE ACCOUNT WAS SOLD IN MAY 2006,AND BARCLAYCARD DEFAULTED ME BACK IN 2005 BUT DIDNT GIVE A DATE.

IVE RECORDED THE CALL SO I NOW HAVE IT ON MY PHONE THAT ROXBURGHE UK LIMITED OWN THE DEBT NOT HFO.....

Don,t forget the Roxburghe issue someone at Turnbull towers is being very naughty and is skating on thin ice.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

So who realy owns the debt?

Where did the payment come from in 2007?

Is someone trying to gain pecuinary advantage by deception in claiming that they own a debt they do not own - and a payment has been made when it has not - leading you to be decieved into believing that this debt is statute barred.

Thats a criminal offence you know - had this kind of thing confirmed to me by some nice people at my local CID.