Fredrickson International & Bryan Carter Solicitors - Vodafone ***RESOLVED***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear and intimidation are a DCA's greatest tool. Write to them saying you are disputing this with Vodafone who are looking into this. Remind them that it is against the office of fair trading guidelines for them to try to collect on a disputed debt. IF (and thats a big if) they do take it to court you would win hands down, as you have no contract with them and you are dealing with Vodafone. Also, it will be sorted long before it gets to court. Lee does not hang around, and I'm sure if you have to pay anything, it will be to Vodafone. (not that Fredrickson can stop you paying Vodafone!)

• Haha 2

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi everyone, just to let you all know, Lee has now been back in touch with me and informed me that Fredrickson are now happy to accept the reduced payment amount of £1 per month that I offered them. I would like to thank Lee for his assistance in sorting this matter out.

Interestingly enough, Fredrickson claim to have never received the letter and paperwork I sent them (by recorded delivery) making this offer, even though they acknowleged receipt of my letter in writing! They just chose to ignore the contents of it, and instructed Bryan Carter to write to me instead...

Anyway, things seem to have been resolved now that Lee and his team have got involved, and I am very grateful for his help :)

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

You're welcome and thanks for updating the thread.

While I'm not sure why your initial request wasn't dealt with I'm pleased that we were able to get this sorted out and I'll reply to your most recent email as aoon as I can.

All the best.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Despite Lee's assistance I have today received a letter from Fredrickson International dated 16th June 2010, in which the inform me..

"Despite a letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors you have failed to discharge your debt with our client Vodafone RF. We are prepared to offer you one final opportunity to pay before reccomending to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a claim.

At this stage and as a gesture of goodwill we are prepared to accept a full and final settlement on this account provided you contact us within 48 hours of this letter..."

I have to say I am fuming. Lee had told me they had accepted my offer of £1.00 per month, and I tried to use a payment card that Fredrickson had sent me to make the payment in the post office. I was told the minimum payment I could make was £5.00, so now I have to either phone Fredrickson up and try and pay by debit card, and they will tell me exactly the same thing and then start presurizing me again to increase payments..

I started the day in a very positive mood, now I just feel angry and frustrated.

I have e-mailed Lee and told him what has happened. I am tempted to phone Fredrickson and vent my anger on them, although I doubt it will do any good.

I was expecting a letter from them accepting my offer, not another final demand and threat of litigation!!

Right I have contacted Fredrickson and asked for bank details to set up a standing order, they wanted to set up direct debit....I dont think so. Anyway they have confirmed the £1.00 per month is acceptable, so I am going to go ahead and set up a standing order for this.

Lee has worked wonders on this site, however being able to give Fredrickson an extra brain cell is probably not within his power :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Right I have contacted Fredrickson and asked for bank details to set up a standing order, they wanted to set up direct debit....I dont think so. Anyway they have confirmed the £1.00 per month is acceptable, so I am going to go ahead and set up a standing order for this.

Hi Rob,

I think there may've been a cross over here but I'm pleased to see that you've managed to get the instalment plan set up.

Naturally, should you need any further help here in the future just let me know.

Many thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 1 month later...

Good luck with that. I've been trying to get standing order details out of them for months. They just don't read the letters I send!

Hi king123,

Does your query relate to a Vodafone account at all?

If so, you're welcome to contact me via the steps in our pinned thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/telecoms-mobile-fixed-internet/213340-vodafone-webteam-customers-problems.html.

Just update the thread with the email reference number you'll get when you received our automated reply and I'll do what I can to help you further.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am having problems with these jokers as well again not on as vodaphone issue thay are trying to get me to pay a debit that I am allready paying on a CCJ i have had no letters from the company i am paying to say the CCJ has been moved from them and i have sent fredrickson now on 3 occasions via mail, fax and e-mail copys of the CCJ and now i have had the 14 days letter from them now i am no legal expert here but I would think you cannot be taken to court twice for the same debit and have another CCJ on it i will be defending it if thay do i would think that the bulk center may read the mail that i send them

Cliff C

Hmm... my advice if not telecoms related, the best place to start a thread is in the debt collection forum. People with more knowledge specific to DCA's and any so called "code of conduct" that they *should* abide by will visit that section.

here is a link :- Debt Collection Industry

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hmm... my advice if not telecoms related, the best place to start a thread is in the debt collection forum. People with more knowledge specific to DCA's and any so called "code of conduct" that they *should* abide by will visit that section.

here is a link :- Debt Collection Industry

Hi Locutus

Thanks for the advice I will start a thread via your link

Regards

Cliff C

• 3 months later...

Fredrickson have recently written to me asking for an increase in payments, my financial situation has not changed, in fact it has become worse. This was sorted with Lee Vodafone, but now Fredrickson are back to there usual tricks, "the time has come to increase payments".. well I would if I could!

Start your own thread (Just click here ) and then follow this advice

Hi
CAG
link31.gif
members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on
CAG
link31.gif
is with the very best of intentions.

Vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately and securely using the ‘Contact us’ form on the Vodafone website with your account details.

https://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/s...PARTITION_ID=1

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is – and state the code WRT135 within the body of your email to make sure it comes through to us.As soon as we’ve received your email we’ll endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

CAG members contacting us, add the code WRT135 in the subject line in order ensure that email gets routed into our queue.

update your new thread with the automatic reference number you get from vodafone and I'm sure the team will assist you as best they can
:)

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hello all, Locutus this is my thread :) It had been resolved, but then Fredrickson recently wrote to me again. However Lee has been in touch with them and it has now been sorted out once again.

Thanks

Rob

• Haha 1