means testing help desperately needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help me please, phew, where do I start,,,,I am a homeowner with a mortgage but left approx 2 years ago due to personal ex partner problems,,,,,let my house to pay the mortgage for a temporary help to my problem, have rented privately since and was working but now out of work, savings have run out and change from letting out my house is not enough for my rent let alone feeding me. I am now sick and find myself in a situation where I have nothing to live one, can't pay bills, but sick forms are scary, so depressed, can anyone advise if I can claim any benefits even though I am getting money from tenants but not enough to live on.

Hello there. I hope we can help and I like that you say please.

I can't find it myself :(, but there's an online benefits calculator that someone clever will hopefully be along later to tell you or put on a link.

In the meantime, you could have a look at the directgov website, where I just looked but couldn't find a link. There's a whole benefits section and an interactive Benefits Adviser thingy that helps you work out which benefits you could be entitled to and how much.

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum