• Tweets

• Morning dx and thank you for your message.   With regards to your comment about them not needing to produce the deed, the additional directions ordered by the judge included 'a copy of any assignment o the debt or agreement relied upon'  so that is why I thought that point was relevant?
    • Sorry for the long post but I don't want to miss out any relevant information: My wife bought a car from Trade Centre UK and have been having nothing but trouble with it. Unfortunately we paid of the finance used to buy the car as we weren't expecting this much trouble with the car as we we though we would have protection as buying from a dealer. We are wondering if we can still reject the vehicle since the finance plan has been paid off. Timeline is as follows: 13/12/2023 -15/12/2023 Bought car from Trade Centre UK for £10548 £2000 deposit paid on credit card on 13/12/2023 £8548 on finance from Moneybarn (arranged through Trade Centre UK). picked up car on 15/12/2023 Also bought lifetime warranty for £50/month 25/12/2023 Engine Management Light comes on. The AA called out and diagnosed the following error codes: P0133 - Lambda sensor (bank 1, sensor 1) Oxygen Sensor. Error Message : Slow reaction. Error sporadic P0135 - Lambda sensor heat. circ.(bank1,sensor1) Oxygen Sensor. Error Message : Component defective Due to it being Christmas took a few days to get through to them but they booked me in for 28/12/2023 to run their own diagnostics. 28/12/2023 Took car in to Trade Centre so could check the car – They agreed it was the Oxygen Sensor and Booked me in for repair on 30/01/2024. I was told they had no earlier slots, and I would be fine to carry on driving car when I said I was afraid of problem worse. During diagnosing the problem, they reset the Engine Management Light. During drive home light comes back on. 29/12/2023 - 29/01/2024 I carry on driving the car but closer to the date, engine goes to reduced power every now and again – not being a mechanic I presumed that this was due to above fault. 20/01/2024 Not expecting any more problems paid off the finance on the car using personal loan from bank with lower interest rate. 30/01/2024 Trade Centre replace to O2 sensor (They also take it on a roughly 60mile road trip which seems a bit excessive to me – I can’t prove this as something prompted me take a picture of milage when I handed car in but I forgot take one on collection – only remembered next day.) 06/02/2024 Engine goes in reduced power mode again and engine management light comes on – Thinking the Trade centre’s 28 day warranty period was over I booked the car the into local garage for the next day to get problem fixed under the lifetime warranty package. Fault seems to clear after engine was switched off. 07/02/2024 In the Morning, I take it to local garage who say as the light gone off – the warranty company is unlikely to cover the cost of the repair or diagnostics and recommend I contact them when the light comes back on. In the evening the light comes back on and luckily I manage to get it back to the garage just before it shuts for the day. 08/02/2024 The Garage sends me a diagnostics video showing a lot error codes been picked up by their diagnostics machine including codes for Oxygen sensor and Nox Sensors, Accelerator pedal and several more. Video also shows EGR Hose not connected to the intake manifold properly, they believed this was confusing the onboard system as it is unlikely this many sensors would trigger at same the time but they couldn’t be certain until they repaired the hose. 13/02/2024 Finally get the car back as it took a while to get approval and payment for the repairs from the Warranty company. Garage told me to keep an eye the car as errors had cleared with the hose but couldn’t 100% certain that’s what caused the problem. 06/03/2024 Engine management light comes on again. Fed up I go into Trade Centre as I was just around the corner when it happened and asked them how to reject the car or have the problem fixed. They insist that as it’s over 28 days I need to get the car fixed under the warranty package I purchased and they could no longer fix the car as it was over 28 days. When I tried telling them it appeared to be the same or related problem they said they couldn’t help as I hadn’t contacted them earlier. I asked them if they were willing to connect the car to the diagnostics machine and tell me what the problem was, as a goodwill gesture, which he agreed to do and took the car to the back He came back around 30 minutes later and said they took a look at the sensor they replaced previously and there was nothing wrong with it and engine management light went off when they removed the sensor to check it. When I asked what the error code he couldn’t give me an exact fault but the said it one of the problems I told him earlier (Accelerator pedal). I have this visit audio recorded on my phone – I informed the reps I was recording several times. As the light wasn’t on, local garage couldn’t book me for a repair under warranty. 07/03/2024 Light came on so managed to book back into local garage for the 12/03/2024 Whilst waiting to take car into garage, I borrowed a OBD sensor and scanned for errors on the car. This showed the following errors: P11BE – Manufacturer specific code (Google showed this to be NOX sensor) P0133 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1: Response too Slow 12/03/2024 Took car to local garage and the confirmed the above errors. This leads me to believe that either Trade Centre UK reps lied and just reset the light or just didn’t check properly (Obviously I am unable to prove this) 22/03/2024 Finally got the car back as according to garage, the warranty company took a long to time to pay for the repairs 28/04/2024 Engine management Light has come back on. Using the borrowed OBD scanner I am getting the following codes: P0133 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1: Response too Slow P2138 - Accelerator Position Sensors (G79) / (G185): Implausible Correlation I have not yet booked into a garage as I wanted to see what my rights are in terms of rejecting the car as to me the faults seem related. I can’t keep using taxi or train to get to work every time the car goes into the garage as it is getting very expensive. Am I right in thinking that they have used up their chance to repair when they conducted the repair end of January or when they refused to repair it in February ? If I am still able to reject the vehicle could you point to any sample letters or emails I can use. Thankyou for your advice on my next steps.
    • Ok noted about the screenshot uploads. In terms of screwing up I had one previous ticket that defaulted and ended up in a CCJ from Southend airport because for some reason during COVID I didn't receive their claim form just a notice of default. This hospital ticket was the 2nd ticket that went to CCJ due to a lack of knowledge of the process. Maybe it's easier just to pay them in future I'm thinking though, I don't get them very often anyway
    • Car maker takes a hit from weakening demand and price war in the world's largest electric vehicle market.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

repair or scam

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well people, i have had 2 calls today from iphone repairs, one from nik shaw and he assuered me that my phone was bein delt with an it was just about ready to be shipped, told me he would call back around 6pm, i didnt hold my breath!!! But, someone did call and they said the phone was now fixed and on its way to me, should be here tomorow!, i hope it is, ill let ya know............

It looks like the training they are giving all the extra staff they claim to be taking on, is in how to ignore customers! They claim to be investing in 'new' technology, yet havent been able to answer an email or old fashioned telephone call.

It also turns out my story with this company isnt an isolated case.

I hope you do manage to get your phone back, then avoid these clowns at all costs.

Edited by Startkey&Clutch

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This company is probably a one man band taking a chance and out sources the phones for repair so are acting as middlemen which is why they have no control over the phones. Seems strange that all phones have a bill around the £100 mark?

This company is probably a one man band taking a chance and out sources the phones for repair so are acting as middlemen which is why they have no control over the phones. Seems strange that all phones have a bill around the £100 mark?

I was thinking the same thing.

They charged me £100 having told me it needed a new digitiser, which was strange because it had just been fitted with a new digitiser!

It was the fitting of this which caused my home button to stop working, it had bent a pin behind the screen which was bent back by a local repair shop, it took them almost 2 minutes to do it and then I had a fully working phone, the shop which did this didnt even charge me.

Now this company in question on here had had my phone for almost 2 weeks and didnt manage to do anything other than ignore me, they must have been too busy training their staff.

Edited by Startkey&Clutch

This is Jennifer, I have worked with Iphone Repairs in Ipswich Suffolk over their customer service team for last 2 months now. I was the Customer Service manager of Viola and also Ginger with Iphone Repairs if any of you have spoken with them. This company Iphone Repairs has worked with us for the last 2 months with outsourcing customer service and we are based in the United States. This company is definitely not at all honest and Nick Shaw should be shut down as someone recommended. I would recommend no one to do business with this company at all. Nick Shaw has now left our company with a bounced check for our services (Customer Service) and now we are left short of money along with countless amounts of customers whom have waited 3-4 weeks, even some that have had their device gone for a month. I would recommend anyone that hasn't dealt with Iphone Repairs to please RUN and don't use them. If you have a device with them, report them to trading standards immediately AND dispute in Paypal for your money back, their 24 hour turnaround is a JOKE, the chances are very very SLIM of them every making the deadline, always using excuses that the parts are not in stock which seems to be only a hoax to stall for more time. They will tell you that you need these parts to fix your phone, but I am quite sure (I am not there so I can't stand behind this) that some of the phones sent in only needed simple things but turned out to be several things more than what you even sent it in for, only a hoax for money on Nick's part. If you search the web you will see that he has had a failed business that also has negative reviews as well. On June 30th (our payday) Nick Shaw did not even tell us that our project was ended, he sent his wife, Rebecca to do so on chat and I have not heard from him since. I have emailed and no response (as I am sure most of you are accustomed to with this company). After that time on July 1st I was informed by our third party vendor that his wire transfer had bounced ending up with ME having to repay the third party vendor for it being bounced.

Another thing, all the address you see on Google for him to have so many different offices in different areas of the UK is completely incorrect. He makes it appear that way so that when you do a Google Search his business comes up in every area to promote business.

Several customers complained about their phone not being fixed after they received it back and damaged even more so after they got it back with scratches, speakers not working, no wifi signal and things of the sort. There is NO reason why if you send a phone in to get a screen repaired that the Speaker should stop working or the WIFI signal should not work - these are things customers had complained of to us. Nick Shaw left us without updates on customers devices for days at a time and we were unable to update anyone on the status when they called in, which is entirely not our fault, this was Nick's. His responsibility was to update us in order to update the customers that called in. He caused our company to look outlandishly stupid and at a great loss to a customer. Their customer service department is being restructured he says? NO IT IS NOT! Nick could not even afford to pay me for our services with bounced payments and etc..,, he obviously can't pay anyone else. He has his wife, Rebecca doing most of the return emails currently and he also contributes as well as Martyn whom appears to be family as well. Some people have waited for their device for several weeks and no one within this company seems to care with no return emails. For those of you that are returning phones via post to him because it wasn't fixed correctly, be prepared to wait for weeks to get it back again. He may promise it will be sent back promptly, but it will not, it will simply linger or get "lost" on an engineers desk and mysteriously be found 3 weeks later after you threaten to contact trading standards or dispute on Paypal. He only seems to move when disputing on Paypal for those of you that still have phones in their possession and want them back asap. I had complete faith in this company until Nick stuck it to my company and left us with a bounced payment and will now not respond to us, I am now fed up with the lies. Again, this review is 100% true and if anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to contact us via Facebook at atlanta pros at gmail.com. I don't normally slander companies names or even leave reviews, but this has left a very bad taste in my mouth and at this point I am outright MAD as I am sure some of you others are as well.

Andy, I do remember your name and your name was submitted for updates each day to Nick Shaw and his team, your name was continued to be neglected for an update so that we could let you know what was going on. I apologize you are going through this, at the time I thought Nick was handling it but now I see he wasn't. I am in the US, you all are in the UK, I would recommend doing ALL you can to get your device and money back asap. I will do all I can on my end to make sure all know about this company since we have worked on the inside. Thanks all.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THIS COMPANY IS THE SAME AS NOW THE NEW AND UPDATED SITE FOR IPHONE REPAIRS AND SPARES UK, http://www.iphone-repairs.co.uk/

Edited by Customerserviceoutsourcin

Now he has started a new website at iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD. All he is trying to do is avoid the negative reviews that people have posted on his old site so new customers won't realize they're related.

iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD

iphonerepairsltd.co.uk

The same company, different address for Nick Shaw and his ripoff company.

Now he has started a new website at iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD. All he is trying to do is avoid the negative reviews that people have posted on his old site so new customers won't realize they're related.

iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD

iphonerepairsltd.co.uk

The same company, different address for Nick Shaw and his ripoff company.

AND using a premium rate 0871 number instead of the 0800 freephone.....nice :shock:

This is Nick Shaw of i-phone-repairs.co.uk. I am writing in response to the recent complaints and comments posted on this forum.

Firstly in response to the posts about this company being related to iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD - this is completly UNTRUE and is nothing to do with myself (i-phone-repairs.co.uk and yew tree digital limited).

Secondley We have had a number of disputes posted on here and i have received a number of emails from customers complaining that there main concern is that they have been unable to get hold of anyone at our company resulting in them being concerned about their property.

Around 2 months ago as the company was growing we took the decision to employ the services of a call centre to handle phone calls, live chat services and emails to our business to free up our time and allow us to handle a larger volume of repairs.

We employed the services of Atlanta Pro via elance.com.

At first this appeared to be a good move for us as calls were answered all day everyday, live chat was manned around the clock and emails were answered.

We paid Jennifer a week in advance for her services to man our communications between the hours of 9am to 9pm 7 days a week. after a couple of weeks of paying on a sunday for the weeks work things started to slip and i then received an email from Jennifer to say that she had calculated their hourly rate incorrectly and that she was having financial problems so could we increase the rate.

I agreed to this and she also requested if we could pay on a wednesday to allow her to be able to withdraw the money on a friday.

Over the next few weeks we then experianced problems with availability as Jennifer came up with a number of excuses for not working or starting late often not starting work till 4pm which as you will understand is not helping our business.

We kept addressing this issues and had assurances that these would not happen again. however after a few more weeks and closer monitoring we could see that customers could call us and no one would answer, so a voicemail would be left and despite being promised by Jennifer that these messages were being returned it is now apparent that these messages were simply deleted.

Emails were responded to and live chat was hit and miss, and looking at the logs an 84 man hour week would turn into 20 hours of actual logging in.

Then 2 weeks ago i addressed this with Jennifer to see what we could do to sort these issues out. At this point she advised that she was struggling and that she could offer the service we had always requested but that it would cost more money.

Once again I agreed to this as all we simply wanted was someone to help our customers, however then nobody logged in to work for a period of 4 days.

During this time the directors of Yew Tree Digital - the parent company of i-phone-repairs.co.uk took the decision to employ inhouse customer service agents.

We started this last Wednesday 30th June 2010 and since then our customer service has improved 10 fold.

We now have 4 customer service agents available to assist our customers between the hours of 9am and 6pm.

They cover phones, live chat and emails and will be happy to assist any of our customers.

Phone calls are now answered and during busy periods when the voicemail cuts in messages are responded to. Live chat is manned and emails are responded to.

In the past we have failed and as many of you will know this has been down to a lack of communication however we have now addressed this. We DO NOT owe Jennifer Anderson off Atlanta Pro any further money as this was always paid in advance and infact are due a refund for missed hours from the previous week.

If anyone wants proof of this i will happily provide this.

If you have any issues at all i have always asked for these to be escalated to myself.

I am here to help you and will assist in any way i can. As stated on our website we do offer a full refund if we do not perform the repairs to your full satisfaction.

You can always call our customer care team on 0800 033 7103 - FREE OF CHARGE and if they cannot help or you have a complaint please contact me on [email protected]

I hope that you can see that we are addressing our customers concerns and aiming to become the UK's number 1 iphone repair service.

This is Nick Shaw of i-phone-repairs.co.uk. I am writing in response to the recent complaints and comments posted on this forum.

Firstly in response to the posts about this company being related to iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD - this is completly UNTRUE and is nothing to do with myself (i-phone-repairs.co.uk and yew tree digital limited).

Secondley We have had a number of disputes posted on here and i have received a number of emails from customers complaining that there main concern is that they have been unable to get hold of anyone at our company resulting in them being concerned about their property.

Around 2 months ago as the company was growing we took the decision to employ the services of a call centre to handle phone calls, live chat services and emails to our business to free up our time and allow us to handle a larger volume of repairs.

We employed the services of Atlanta Pro via elance.com.

At first this appeared to be a good move for us as calls were answered all day everyday, live chat was manned around the clock and emails were answered.

We paid Jennifer a week in advance for her services to man our communications between the hours of 9am to 9pm 7 days a week. after a couple of weeks of paying on a sunday for the weeks work things started to slip and i then received an email from Jennifer to say that she had calculated their hourly rate incorrectly and that she was having financial problems so could we increase the rate.

I agreed to this and she also requested if we could pay on a wednesday to allow her to be able to withdraw the money on a friday.

Over the next few weeks we then experianced problems with availability as Jennifer came up with a number of excuses for not working or starting late often not starting work till 4pm which as you will understand is not helping our business.

We kept addressing this issues and had assurances that these would not happen again. however after a few more weeks and closer monitoring we could see that customers could call us and no one would answer, so a voicemail would be left and despite being promised by Jennifer that these messages were being returned it is now apparent that these messages were simply deleted.

Emails were responded to and live chat was hit and miss, and looking at the logs an 84 man hour week would turn into 20 hours of actual logging in.

Then 2 weeks ago i addressed this with Jennifer to see what we could do to sort these issues out. At this point she advised that she was struggling and that she could offer the service we had always requested but that it would cost more money.

Once again I agreed to this as all we simply wanted was someone to help our customers, however then nobody logged in to work for a period of 4 days.

During this time the directors of Yew Tree Digital - the parent company of i-phone-repairs.co.uk took the decision to employ inhouse customer service agents.

We started this last Wednesday 30th June 2010 and since then our customer service has improved 10 fold.

We now have 4 customer service agents available to assist our customers between the hours of 9am and 6pm.

They cover phones, live chat and emails and will be happy to assist any of our customers.

Phone calls are now answered and during busy periods when the voicemail cuts in messages are responded to. Live chat is manned and emails are responded to.

In the past we have failed and as many of you will know this has been down to a lack of communication however we have now addressed this. We DO NOT owe Jennifer Anderson off Atlanta Pro any further money as this was always paid in advance and infact are due a refund for missed hours from the previous week.

If anyone wants proof of this i will happily provide this.

If you have any issues at all i have always asked for these to be escalated to myself.

I am here to help you and will assist in any way i can. As stated on our website we do offer a full refund if we do not perform the repairs to your full satisfaction.

You can always call our customer care team on 0800 033 7103 - FREE OF CHARGE and if they cannot help or you have a complaint please contact me on [email protected]

I hope that you can see that we are addressing our customers concerns and aiming to become the UK's number 1 iphone repair service.

Yeah.....Whatever.......

"No one would answer".............

Welcome to my world...............Whatever..........

Also to add to the above i would like to apologise if people havent been able to get through on live chat as this has simply been because Atlanta Pros has blocked your names from this service.

If any of you have this please e-mail myself or contact us on the free 0800 number so we can assist you.

Also to add to the above i would like to apologise if people havent been able to get through on live chat as this has simply been because Atlanta Pros has blocked your names from this service.

If any of you have this please e-mail myself or contact us on the free 0800 number so we can assist you.

Whatever...............

Bored with being ignored and would rather deal with someone who is prepared to do what I'm paying them to do.....

Whatever...............

Bored .....

Indeed.

If it goes to a County Court I dare say that a judge would be just as bored; cut it short or nod off.

What did the contract promise and was it done?

That's the issue and should not be so difficult to establish as a matter of fact, never mind the flannel.

If indeed an eventual result did not conform to contract, what then is an appropriate award of damages and costs?

If the gist is rather that a company admits to being at fault but expects to get out of it Scott free, that is one Hell of a cheek.

:!:

We have admitted that there have been shortcomings with our service that we have now addressed. Refunds have always been given if our service has not been up to the standard it should be which i think shows we do not expect to get away with this scott free.

I would like to draw a line under this matter and move forwards if you do have a complaint then please get in touch and we will be more that happy to help. No If's, No Buts no whatevers..... We will sort it out.

regards,

Nick Shaw

We have admitted that there have been shortcomings with our service that we have now addressed. Refunds have always been given if our service has not been up to the standard it should be which i think shows we do not expect to get away with this scott free.

I would like to draw a line under this matter and move forwards if you do have a complaint then please get in touch and we will be more that happy to help. No If's, No Buts no whatevers..... We will sort it out.

regards,

Nick Shaw

The whole problem seems to be that people are unable to 'get in touch', I will draw a line under this now also, after I have said that if anyone is still in doubt DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Is the volume of iPhones breaking down that large that it can support a company, i.e. overheards like utilities rent etc, pay engineers, pay 4 x CS staff and also the MD and make a profit? If so, I would rather avoid an Iphone like the plague. Oops sorry I forgot they wanted to charge £100 for a bent pin that they could not straighten.

regards,

Nick Shaw

That is clear enough then; no acceptance of any liabilty for consequential damages!

Minded that a criminal conviction under the Unfair Trading Regulations is per se a foregone condition in view of strict liability offences, the inference of "Scott free" extends.

Do you seriously expect to get away with this if sued in a county court, or should we rather surmise that the previous impression was quite correct; the modus operandi, as usual, is to take the customer for a fool?

I would not have been so daft as to send a phone to start with. All I am doing is expressing a relatively impartial point of view, and would rather not be taken for so much of a fool for that.

:rolleyes:

Edited by perplexity
trivial

Well, I have hada happy ending! be it a little late, i did indeed recieve my iphone back in the post like nik said, it had had a new back fitted as i asked and alos the phone did work as it should, it did take almost 5 wks of not knowing if i would see it again, it diod take a lot of time just to get a answer, i think had i not come onto this forum that i would have never heard from them, i do npt believe all the bull**** he is spouting, an now, i dont really care, i did get a phone call from him askin if i had recieved my phone to which i replied yes, but your compnay is the worst i have ever come across and i will certainly never ever recomend it to anyone, and as usuall with there hopeless compnay i recieved a e,mail giving me details of how much and what works needs carrying out for my iphone?????? only this mail wasnt for me, it was for some other poor chap who had asked them to fix his phone, they had sent me his mail with his address and name and phone number on, i did the decent, i called him an informed him how great this compnay was, he said thanks, he will not be useing iphone shabby repairs to repair his phone, to every one else waitin for info from these idiots, best of luck

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what I dropped and thought was okay, yeek yep my iphone. It worked untill the charge died and now wont respond to charger, so must have bashed connector or something. Ive decided to throw it in the bin it survived me this long. Dont need the hastle of sending it off adn worrying will I get it back..Bye bye iphone I loved you once .......:D:p

Guess what I dropped and thought was okay, yeek yep my iphone. It worked untill the charge died and now wont respond to charger, so must have bashed connector or something. Ive decided to throw it in the bin it survived me this long. Dont need the hastle of sending it off adn worrying will I get it back..Bye bye iphone I loved you once .......:D:p

Put it on fleabay, someone will pay for it.

I agree that flushing it down the toilet would be less stress than sending it for repair.

I work for "iphone repairs & spares ltd" and would like to clear up a complete mis-understanding regarding domain names for companies that specialize in the same field. We are not and have never had any involvement with the said company "i-phone-repairs.co.uk" we are based in Kent, while the other is in Ipswich. I have noticed on this thread that some people are confusing us with "i-phone-repairs.co.uk" which has caused me great concern, as I do not wish this to cause unnessacery problems for the company I work for. Please be advised that there is no connection between the 2 companies, just an unfortunate simularity of the domain names. I hope this has re-assured any potential custom that we may have lost due to this terrible mis-use of a company name.

Sorry but I have to be honest when domain names are so similar and with such an expensive phone I still prefer not risking myself being let down.

Genuine companies need to do more to have a go at the domain name sellers when an unhelpful company can get so close to genuine domains to confuse the potential customer. Things are so stressy nowadays without everyone it feels near and far trying to rip us off.

Sad confusion happens with genuine companies but not the fault of the customer. I must admit all these posts of saying we are not related and misunderstandings are fair enough obviuosly but Ive confused my elbow with another area and find it easier to trust the bin. Sorry xx

That's fair enough Louie and a shame that you now feel like that. But I was just trying to point out that some people from this thread had reffered to I-phone-repairs as now being trading under the name of "iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD" and this is not true. We are a very successful well established company and was shocked to read the comments regarding customer service from the other company. I hope you can see why I wanted this pointed out as company names can be confusing, but you never know who has a similar domain name until something like this happens, by then it's too late. I just hope potential customers' minds are put at rest and don't confuse us with this poorly rated site. Thank you

That's fair enough Louie and a shame that you now feel like that. But I was just trying to point out that some people from this thread had reffered to I-phone-repairs as now being trading under the name of "iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD" and this is not true. We are a very successful well established company and was shocked to read the comments regarding customer service from the other company. I hope you can see why I wanted this pointed out as company names can be confusing, but you never know who has a similar domain name until something like this happens, by then it's too late. I just hope potential customers' minds are put at rest and don't confuse us with this poorly rated site. Thank you

Then best you change the name of your business forthwith to avoid damning remarks and any further confusion plus the drop in business that is bound to come from such confusion.