Lloyds TSb overdraft

davidoneman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi last year i was using my overdraft with lloyds tsb then they took some charges out of my account which took me over my limit , i couldnt afford to pay the money into the bank to cover the charges so i dont use it anymore. I spoke to them many times saying they shouldnt have took the charges out to make me go over the limit and i just keep getting fobed off, it now stands at about £250 and they want the full amount i have other debts and can only affor to pay £2 per month , most of my other debt has been sorted paying what i can afford . can they take charges out of an account which takes it over the agreed overdraft ? many thanks dave

Hi

Are you still using the account?

If so consider getting another account and operating your finances from that one.

Then you can offer them what you can afford. they have two choices, accept it or take court action. If they win and you have already made an offer and are paying them you can ask the judge to maintain that schedule and he will.

hi ive set up another account allready and using that , as i was mad that they took charges out what putme over my agreed limit , since that point i havnt used the bank . i was just trying to find if they can take charges out that make you go over you agreed limit ? , cheers dave

Have they sent you any correspondence relating to these charges?