Shouting, Screaming Swearing. .

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Advise please on an unknown issue that I want to complain to somone.

me and my sister just pulled onto Neto car park and their was man and woman having huge argument at the side of the mans car, he had a child in his car also.

anyways the woman was shouting and screaming and swearing at him , calling him every swear word possible, each time he tried to walk away she followed him to car and was up in his face, this poor bloke was ovbiously coming off a lot worse in the argument (nothing physical) . . .

Me and my sister watched from a distance but didnt step in as they could of been partners and its not our place we couldnt hear the specifics and when we arrived we was at the latter end of it, i imagine they had been at it before we arrived.....

anyways when the poor bloke finally got in his car and drive off we went into netto and did shopping came out and this woman had a clipboard and was writing out regs and was clearly a trafic warden but in civvy clothes, she had a van with the name excel parking. . .

what should I do, im furious this was a parking dispute, no matter what was said previous or what the specifics were she had no right to verbally attack. . .

Opinions please and what would you do ?

Edited by ozzywizard
bad spelling

Sounds as if Excel are managing the car parks for Netto. Trouble is, you don't really know what happened to spark the argument although, it sounds as if the lady was acting extremely unprofessionally, regardless of the cause.

I would be inclined to write to the manager of the Netto store, explaining what you witnessed and how upset and disturbed you were by the whole incident, particularly as the gentleman concerned was accompanied by a young child.

They may have CCTV so a time and date would be useful.

You could try writing to Excel Parking also, but they may well not be overly sympathetic. It's their Client (Netto) you need to target.

There is also a remote possibility that this may have been a domestic, but seems unlikely based on the information supplied.

Best of luck!! :)

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

......was clearly a trafic warden but in civvy clothes, she had a van with the name excel parking. . .

No she wasnt a traffic warden, just a goon paid the minimum wage or less to stand out in the rain attaching toilet paper to cars. As the above post, I'd complain to Netto. No point complaining to Excel, they won't give a toss.

Edited by hanley duck
typo

Thanks heaps, I know nothing of traffic offenses but know that she was out of order, the odd words I heard was swear words from her like calling him a "gobsh*i"e"and how she meets ppl like him everyday, but forget what she said she was really in his face and pushing for a fight, unbelievable.

Is their no governing body for these trafic enforcement agencies that would take a letter ? ....... I just hate to see somone treated this way and if I had been there from beginning and also knew it was a trafic enforcer at the time I would of steped in.

Is their no governing body for these trafic enforcement agencies that would take a letter ? ....... I just hate to see somone treated this way and if I had been there from beginning and also knew it was a trafic enforcer at the time I would of steped in.

They are not "traffic enforcement agencies", just a bunch of chancers. Have a good read on this forum about private parking companies [ppc's]. It will open your eyes to what they really are. There is no "Governing Body". [problem] artists tend not to have them. Unfortunately you witnessed behaviour typical of PPC employees. If you think she was bad you should meet a few clampers!

Thanks for the insight, allready my eyes have been opened I an shocked. Okies Im going to take your advise and read up on this section of the forum. tyvm.

Its amazing that companies like Neto who would want to uphold customer service would contract to such bad apples to police their land and terorise customers.

Tickets, fines etc from private companies are just invoices or requests for money. Most people just pay up making the cowboy chancers very rich!

the two people that run Excel pull down the best part of a million a year between them. the poor schmucks in the carparks pull down minimum wage. keep an eye out though as PPC operatives not in livery is now a breach - and gets the PPC 'points'. Digital cameras at the ready folks when you are in PPC territory ! :)

A pity that the guy couldn't have been advised to ignore any ticket from these monkeys.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

It would have been the icing on the cake. :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Shouting, Screaming, Swearing.....? Wasn't this a song by Labi Siffre or was it the on stage version by Ozzy Osbourne?

:lol::lol::lol:

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

I'd be tempted too, but with fist at the ready. Any woman who wants to pick a fight with a bloke, deserves a good smack in the kisser.

There..... that should get the debate lively again!

.............. running for cover .....:eek:

Cover is a good place to be Jimmy

I hope you wouldn't suggest hitting a woman at any time. :(

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Their growing in number Bookie, someone is walking a tightrope this morning. :mad:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.