RadioDan Vs The HSBC **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good good, I got this as well - you'll get a settlement offer in the post soon.

I'm surprised they are still doing this - I've reported them to the Law Society for their behaviour in using the court systems to their advantage!! hehe

Don't worry mate, you'll get a cheque pretty soon!!

It all seems worth it in the end, huh??

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, you should do - I'll be updating the this thread: un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! with progress on it. My letters/responses etc are all on there too - I might start a new one actuall, makes it easier to follow, rh? let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Good luck mate. Just read your whole thread. I just sent off my Prelim letter yesterday, so we will see what happens! ;)

HSBC Prelim letter sent 3/10/06 1st class recorded, a BIT scared!

HSBC LBA letter sent 18/10/06 1st class recorded. Bit more scared now!

I am now awaiting getting something through from the bank, but thent he longer they wa\it the more it costs them.

Indeed mate, patience patience! :) It's earnng you more! You'll hear from them pretty soon anyway.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Good luck mate. Just read your whole thread. I just sent off my Prelim letter yesterday, so we will see what happens! ;)

Hi Boxxer, that's great to hear - please can you start your own thread and let me know what it's called. I can helpo you then like I've been helping RadioDan at each step. Makes it easier for everyone! :)

ps did you send it recorded delivery?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

You're not far behind me and today I had the letter asking me to send the summary of my claim. So you might get the same thing soon! :D

HSBC - 2 accounts - £5016.44 - WON!

Now going after them for my husbands account - £283.30. Prelim letter sent 26th October 2006.

Good luck with it mate, am hoping you get your cash nice and quickly.

Currently taking action against the HSBC for £2465

hang in there radiodan. Im sure it wont be long now. xxx

Kaz :)

HSBC

claiming £2749 (£3400 with court cost & 8%)

mcol acknowledge 25/09/06

DG requested breakdown 5/10/06

Breakdown sent to DG 12/10/06

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

CCA request sent 18/10/06

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:-D

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost

Hey stop worrying!!!!! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

RDan,

I have two MCOL’s (deemed served on the 18th and 20th September) HSBC have acknowledge them both with intent to defend but as of yet I have heard nothing. Judgment Day is the 16th and 18th October so I am just biding my time (like you) and watching the post – I think that they have a back log of claims right now and while I am not desperate for the money – HSBC have to react in 11 and 13 days from now – I don’t mind waiting – I am claiming over 8K !!!

Hang in there.

My advise if free and is worth exactly as much as you paid for it….

HSBC 28 Oct 2006 Personal accounts ~ Offered and accepted ~ £3514 :)

HSBC 15 Sep 2006 Business ~ Offered and accepted ~ £4980 :)

MBNA 7 Sep Offered and accepted £2290 - (my amount £1170 plus Compound Interest) using the "phone call method" :o

FREEWAY 28th Oct ~ offered and acepted £506 :)

TSB VISA MCOL £300 - court date 27th March 2007

Hi Radiodan

Just about to join you and issue the MCOL. Charges of £4561 (bitter of a shocker when you add up what they take),

Just had 1 standard letter saying they are allowed to do this.

Just sat here reading through posts to make sure I get everything spot on.

Would you believe it just had HSBC indian call centre on the phone till tell me my accounts overdrawn. As usual not checked before calling as I made a credit this morning. Maybe this level of time wasting will be used to justify the charges !!!

Good to here everyone is getting the money back.

Looks like about £6k with the interest just need to dowload the spreadsheet with the 8% calc for the final numbers.

Oh well here goes !!:D

Claims :

HSBC Bank Charge reclaimed successfully thanks to this site :)

thanks for the backing guys, I'd really not wanted to wait overly long for this, but if I gotta wait then they gotta pay more :Pq

Heya mate, that's exactly right. Don't forget the daily interest is adding up each day too!!

Please don't worry - you will hear and it will well worth the wait!! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi Radiodan

I filed my mcol this morning I have only had one fob off letter that was in response to my prelim approach. Don't think you are going to have to long to wait now. I like you have told everyone and anyone about this but they all look at me like I am trying to get them in to something which is a [problem].

Data Protection letter sent 15/08/06

All statments received 29/08/06 total £3950.50 2 accounts

Prelim approach sent 30/08/06 - for both accounts

LBA sent for both accounts 15/09/06

MCOL Filed for both accounts 05/10/06

MCOL Acknowledged 12/10/06

Letter Received req breakdown of charges 28/10/06

Letter Sent with breakdown of charges 28/10/06

Letter received with full offer on the 01/11/06

Sent letter back accepting offer and crossing confidential agreement out 01/11/06

:razz: :razz: :razz:

Hi Radiodan

I filed my mcol this morning I have only had one fob off letter that was in response to my prelim approach. Don't think you are going to have to long to wait now. I like you have told everyone and anyone about this but they all look at me like I am trying to get them in to something which is a [problem].

I know, I've told loads of people about it, but some have said, "well, it's in my T and C's! or "It's only 60 odd quid" or whatever. It's like when you buy somethnig that is buy one get one free (BOGOF) but the person in front of you says they only want one. It's BOGOF you weirdo, lol!!

I claimed back £45 from my credit card. I think a lot of it is that they can't be bothered really. Ah well, more fool them!! (I'll have your charges if you don't want them!!)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi Radiodan

Just Read Your Thread, Really Good, The Advice You Have Received Seems Perfect, See What All Those Others Who Do Not Semm Interested Are Missing. I To Am Awaiting A Reply From Hsbc, Like You They Have As Yet Not Replied, I Await With Baited Breath For You To Say You Have Got The Lolly, Good Hunting.

Ian

Hi Ian.

Glad the advice on here has helped - do me a favour and start your own thread so that we can keep track of it easier and we can help you then!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi Radiodan & Uniboy

Lots of good advice going on here.

I am just filling in my MCOL claim now the nerves kick in .

Just need to double check couple of things. I have used the claim text from the forum stating interest at 8% etc..

The amount of claim asked for before it calculates the cost is it before or after the 8% (my before is £4561 and after is £6071) obviously dont want to make a mistake now.

If its £6071 then my court fee will be £250 is this correct. (can't really afford it but sure it will be money well spent)

other point is the £5000 small claims limit is this before interest - dont want them to dump costs on me

Thanks for any help you can give to get me over what hopefully is my last hurdle

Mark

Claims :

It seems like mine is the ultimate hijackable thread here ;-)

I am pretty sure that if your claim is under 5K BEFORE you add the interest on then its still small claims and max of £120

Good luck with gettingyour monster charges back.

Currently taking action against the HSBC for £2465

HI,

It was great reading your thread!

I was just told about this site today and your thread is very exiting. Can't wait for you to get your money back!

I am going to start mine in a minute but I'd just like to thank you and all people who've helped you. That's really inspiring and motivating. Those big bullies are very scary to me.

Good luck.

Thanks Radiodan

I think its being hijacked because a number of us are going through the same emotions. Still finding it hard to believe actually might get this money back.

All the best with your claim I am running a few weeks behind you.

Martin Lewis has just been on Jeremy Vine talking about claiming - That should see a few more joining now.

Regards

Mark

Should really start my own thread !! - Apologies to Radiodan for the Hijack

Claims :

Hi,

Your thread is really exiting. Can't wait for you to get your money!

I'll be starting my own thread soon as this site (a friend just told me about) just gives the boost to do it.

I didn't know it was unlawful for banks to give all these charges but it never felt right. Now I'm glad to find out that pay back is possible.

Thank you to you and all the people who've helped you. It's really inspiring and motivating.