style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Much has been made in a lot of threads about Form 4 complaints and allowing the Bailiff/Company to put any wrongs right. It has also been noted that whilst doing this you leave yourself open to costs against you by the defending parties. Whilst I see some of these complaints are from just aggrieved "customers" who want to cause an inconvenience there are plainly others that have legitimate concerns.

Why can't we circumnavigate the Form 4 and just issue a claim against them instead. As another recent poster has said he queried the "unlawful" charges, they hung up on the phone and gave the correct fees. In instances like these I believe we should also be making a claim against the "enemy" for blatant overcharging.

Maybe once a few of these have gone through, the "enemy" may get the message and start to play fair. But there again so many of them are too thick to understand.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have long stated that the people are like cattle and if they remain reluctant to take any kind of a stance against these low life pieces of vermin , then they deserve what they get. What is it about some people who let themselves get trampled all over , and show no bottle whatsoever in fighting back ?. Are these the same sad people who were bullied unmercifully in the school playground , and went home blubbering to mummy ?. I really do have no sympathy for these sad individuals who just lay back and say " give me more ".

Light travels faster than sound...............that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Much has been made in a lot of threads about Form 4 complaints and allowing the Bailiff/Company to put any wrongs right. It has also been noted that whilst doing this you leave yourself open to costs against you by the defending parties. Whilst I see some of these complaints are from just aggrieved "customers" who want to cause an inconvenience there are plainly others that have legitimate concerns.

Why can't we circumnavigate the Form 4 and just issue a claim against them instead. As another recent poster has said he queried the "unlawful" charges, they hung up on the phone and gave the correct fees. In instances like these I believe we should also be making a claim against the "enemy" for blatant overcharging.

Maybe once a few of these have gone through, the "enemy" may get the message and start to play fair. But there again so many of them are too thick to understand.

PT

If collected together, all the notices that can be identified to contain unlawful charges can be collated. It will certainly identify the most frequent offenders and give plenty of ammo to take to the approptiate authorities.

Yes it will be a huge task but if half a dozen people offered to undertake the task for various area's then it would be possible.

So to answer the post..... Yes it is time we started to fight back..

and here is the 1st volunteer to get that fight started.

WD

I think are local councils are also partly to blame in matters of council tax and parking fines, they need to be re-educated in how to deal with people who get into a position when a bailiff is called for. They need to provide more information to the public when dealing with bailiffs. Because at the end of the day its Joe public who pays their wages and keeps them in their jobs.

I agree with council tax but not parking - people are responsible for their own actions, if you park wrongly pay the price (before the need for bailiffs arises).

Not entirely true, councils are known to make mistakes with regards to PCN's but never think they do and are far to quick to send out a bailiff before investigating. I understood that in this country we are innocent until proved guilty, the councils look at it the opposite way

There is plenty of opportunity to appeal a parking ticket - we are not going to agree on this one :)

not when they send it to the wrong address and you have no knowledge that a PCN has been issued,

Councils can also set up a payment plan for people who cant afford to pay it off in one lump sum, but most choose not too. They would rather send in the bailiffs who then charge outrageous fees and place the debtor into more debt.

No relation to High Court Enforcer are you, because your sounding a little like him here

not when they send it to the wrong address and you have no knowledge that a PCN has been issued,

Councils can also set up a payment plan for people who cant afford to pay it off in one lump sum, but most choose not too. They would rather send in the bailiffs who then charge outrageous fees and place the debtor into more debt.

No relation to High Court Enforcer are you, because your sounding a little like him here

Fluffy Bunny

I am inclined to agree on this, as you have never posted on the forum you obviously have not had a "bad " experience with bailiffs etc, for which you need advice from caggers therefore may I ask what draws your interest to this forum?

WD

Edited by wonkeydonkey

If collected together, all the notices that can be identified to contain unlawful charges can be collated. It will certainly identify the most frequent offenders and give plenty of ammo to take to the approptiate authorities.

Yes it will be a huge task but if half a dozen people offered to undertake the task for various area's then it would be possible.

So to answer the post..... Yes it is time we started to fight back..

and here is the 1st volunteer to get that fight started.

WD

You can count us as your 2nd volunteers :) Something needs doing and as individuals we probably won't get very far but as a collective we have a very very good chance of the Authorities listening and taking action.

You can count us as your 2nd volunteers :) Something needs doing and as individuals we probably won't get very far but as a collective we have a very very good chance of the Authorities listening and taking action.

Thanks scorpion

I agree we will be able to fire a few rounds in the right direction if we all get together.

It can be done but we will need a few more volunteers so I hope those who have suffered, posted their anguish, had good advice and found resolve will step forward.

wd

Thanks scorpion

I agree we will be able to fire a few rounds in the right direction if we all get together.

It can be done but we will need a few more volunteers so I hope those who have suffered, posted their anguish, had good advice and found resolve will step forward.

wd

count me in :D

I have long stated that the people are like cattle and if they remain reluctant to take any kind of a stance against these low life pieces of vermin , then they deserve what they get. What is it about some people who let themselves get trampled all over , and show no bottle whatsoever in fighting back ?. Are these the same sad people who were bullied unmercifully in the school playground , and went home blubbering to mummy ?. I really do have no sympathy for these sad individuals who just lay back and say " give me more ".

OMG, i find this so offensive, there's a difference to being ignorant and not knowing your rights.... you obviously have no compassion.

x

I agree with council tax but not parking - people are responsible for their own actions, if you park wrongly pay the price (before the need for bailiffs arises).

What C*ap!!! Don't you drive??!!!

"If you park wrongly you pay the price"

Right. O.k Best advice ever. Thanks so much.

I'll tell all my drivers in C. London that they must have parked wrongly to get a ticket.

Bull*hite my love.

About 85% of tickets issued to my firm are fraudulently issued - (this is because the officers are on 'perks' linked to the amount of tickets they issue) each one with proof all day long, and after more hassle in letter writing we get them cancelled, so they can't have parked wrongly then can they?

What planet are you on??

p.s "I agree with council tax?" you need medical help

OMG, i find this so offensive, there's a difference to being ignorant and not knowing your rights.... you obviously have no compassion.

x

Ref china.blue: Thankyou HH, you beat me to it - teach me to be a night owl!

Regarding the OP, not sure what I can do but always willing to help...

Rae.

PT

Until such time as the matter of costs is decided one way or another, I would NOT recommended this route, in particular if the complaint is regarding overcharging by a bailiff.

A far simpler route is for an N1 Claim Form to be issued in the Small Claims Track. This is a simple claim and the form can be downloaded and completed on line.

It is vitally important to ensure that BEFORE going this route that you obtain a screen shot of your account. In that way you will be able to identify where any overcharging has taken place.

With overcharging for PCN recovery, it is a simple matter to refer to the Judgment in the case of Anthony Culligan v Marston Group.

PS: I forgot to mention. With a Form 4 you could be looking at months before the complaint is heard. With a Form 4 the bailiff company have only 30 days to either pay the claim or dispute it.

In addition, with a small claim case, you will not have court costs in the event that you lose.

Until such time as the matter of costs is decided one way or another, I would NOT recommended this route, in particular if the complaint is regarding overcharging by a bailiff.

A far simpler route is for an N1 Claim Form to be issued in the Small Claims Track. This is a simple claim and the form can be downloaded and completed on line.

It is vitally important to ensure that BEFORE going this route that you obtain a screen shot of your account. In that way you will be able to identify where any overcharging has taken place.

With overcharging for PCN recovery, it is a simple matter to refer to the Judgment in the case of Anthony Culligan v Marston Group.

PS: I forgot to mention. With a Form 4 you could be looking at months before the complaint is heard. With a Form 4 the bailiff company have only 30 days to either pay the claim or dispute it.

In addition, with a small claim case, you will not have court costs in the event that you lose.

Thanks for the input as it was really the N1 route I meant, as it appears the only thing that a lot of companies only understand £££s and if everyone started hitting them in the pocket - along with CCJ's & costs they may decide to play fair. Once enough have been done then some may find it hard to function if they have a few Judgments against them.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]