Pseudo bailiffs, wannabes and downright liars on this forum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Since neither you or Fluffy have never started a thread on this site you obviously do not have a problem that needs advice from caggers neither of you have ever offered any advice from which a needy cagger could draw courage, all your posts have been negative so I ask the same questions of you that I asked fluffy and received no reply to.

What draws you to this site? What interest does it hold for you?

HCE in reply to your post what questions:

There were but two questions and I thought that by highlighting them you would not have to search to hard to find them!

wd

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But its sound advice....

No matter how Wealthy or Poor you may be, people posting here end up in this situation through greed and want of luxuries they cannot afford.

Even if you are on a low income or have no income there are FORMS you fill in and send to the council, then HEY PRESTO! your CT bill is either exempt or vastly reduced based on the info you provide on the form. There is no excuse for not paying your CT.

All on here tell a sob story, but be honest, there is no excuse...... mostly its due to GREED is why these situations arise and i have no sympathy for you.

This money needs collecting OR the rest of us will end up paying on your behalf via a vast increase in the amount WE pay, and regardless what you think of bailiffs, that makes YOU in the wrong.

You all really need to change your perspective and change the advice you give on here to prevent tax bills going up for the rest of us.

Edited by BLF

Not half as sick as we feel about the illegal charges made by bailiffs who seem to have an over-inflated ego.

All fees are high no matter what the industry. Solicitors fees, Court fees , dentist fees, surveyors fees..... and are you really to daft to know why?

Have you any idea how much it costs to run a big organisation? The money has to come from somewhere, and yes guess what........

ITS FEES!!!!

But amazingly, if you comply with the law and pay your CT, you dont have to pay those FEES!

All fees are high no matter what the industry. Solicitors fees, Court fees , dentist fees, surveyors fees..... and are you really to daft to know why?

Have you any idea how much it costs to run a big organisation? The money has to come from somewhere, and yes guess what........

ITS FEES!!!!

But amazingly, if you comply witht he law and pay, you dond have to pay those FEES!

Bailiff is an unskilled job. Explain why it requires any higher fee than 20p and a kick up the ass?

It is certainly not a debtors problem if the owner of a Bailiff company has a 5 bedroom house and a top range mercedes to look after.

The entire bailiff system could be replaced next week with a system that would be extremely fast, efficient and save an absolute fortune - it would also cut down council tax departments and debt collection and save the taxpayer an absolute fortune.

It would mean the end of people being terrorized, bullied, assaulted, having their property removed in what is very clearly a breach of human rights as the only reason goods are removed is to punish the debtor for being in debt, even though being in debt is supposedly not an offence.

Sure, the ex bailiffs will have trouble finding a real job, being a bunch of illiterate anti social brutes. But sadly I don't give a flying *** what happens to them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BLF, its not just about council tax though is it??

so just because some one finds themselves in a position where they either feed their family or pay the council tax/parking fine etc and opt to feed their kids, it does not give a bailiff a god given right to threaten, bully, assault, lie or cheat for their own monetary gain. You say if people paid their taxes there would be no reason for a forum like this, well take a leaf from your own book because if bailiffs followed the laws that were put in place then no one would have cause to hate the bailiff industry so much and like wise about this forum.

But its sound advice....

No matter how Wealthy or Poor you may be, people posting here end up in this situation through greed and want of luxuries they cannot afford.

Tell that to a pensioner

Even if you are on a low income or have no income there are FORMS you fill in and send to the council, then HEY PRESTO! your CT bill is either exempt or vastly reduced based on the info you provide on the form. There is no excuse for not paying your CT.

Having filled in the forms they are then told they have 10p to much coming in to qualify for the HEY PRESTO exemption or vastly reduced Council Tax. So they are faced with feeding the family or giving what little they do have to the Council for an annual bill they want paying in 10 months, not the twelve months everyone recognises makes a calander year. By spreading this tax over a year, then those who have been refused help, would at least face lower repayments and possibly reduce the burden

All on here tell a sob story, but be honest, there is no excuse...... mostly its due to GREED is why these situations arise and i have no sympathy for you.

There are those who have suffered at the hands of your industry because when mistakes are made they will not even listen to what is being told to them, even when they are given proof they don't owe the debt the Bailiff still insists on clamping the car, terrorising with threats to take goods, threats of arrest etc. and all because he has a piece of paper he thinks gives him that right. So you are wrong again not all on here tell a sob story.

This money needs collecting OR the rest of us will end up paying on your behalf via a vast increase in the amount WE pay, and regardless what you think of bailiffs, that makes YOU in the wrong.

You all really need to change your perspective and change the advice you give on here to prevent tax bills going up for the rest of us.

If your taxes go up then you can always fill in one of your HEY PRESTO forms for the GREEDY if of course your'e not 10p over the limit then you will have no worries will you?

Let me allow reality to intrude on your fantasy BLF.

I was made redundant last year. Because my partner works I could only get contributions based JSA.

That JSA has now run out so I do not get any benefits.

The problem is, my partner only earns approx £650 a month.

Our rent is £500 a month.

Council Tax is £90 a month.

This leaves £60 a month to feed and clothe 2 people, pay for the partners travel to work, electric, gas. Oh and I am diabetic so generally cannot eat "cheap" microwave meals as they are packed with sugar.

What is your solution other than having to get into arrears with the Council Tax?

The council said my partners earnings were "too high" to claim housing benefit and council tax benefit.

The Inland Revenue said we are not entitled to tax credits.

So no magic hey presto forms for us.

What is your solution? How would you deal with this ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Let me allow reality to intrude on your fantasy BLF.

I was made redundant last year. Because my partner works I could only get contributions based JSA.

That JSA has now run out so I do not get any benefits.

The problem is, my partner only earns approx £650 a month.

Our rent is £500 a month.

Council Tax is £90 a month.

This leaves £60 a month to feed and clothe 2 people, pay for the partners travel to work, electric, gas. Oh and I am diabetic so generally cannot eat "cheap" microwave meals as they are packed with sugar.

What is your solution other than having to get into arrears with the Council Tax?

The council said my partners earnings were "too high" to claim housing benefit and council tax benefit.

The Inland Revenue said we are not entitled to tax credits.

So no magic hey presto forms for us.

What is your solution? How would you deal with this ?

oh but there are hundreds of jobs out there for people like you and I, didnt you know this, they pay great wages have nurses at hand for your every need just in case you relapse and there are people to help carry you down the stairs if you happen to be on the first floor or above in case there is a fire because lifts are not permitted to be used in case of these circumstances. Big corperate companies love to give the disabled and such likes jobs. Im being sarcastic by the way;)

By the way BLF I do actually work on a volunteer basis doing a job that people wouldnt get paid for doing. :p

OMG BLF!!!!!! Thank you so very much - the light has come on in my head and I now recognise the errors of my ways!!

Of course its all my fault for being in debt and nothing whatsoever to do with my disability curtailing my business and income.

Its most definately nothing to do with the mis-sold PPI on my loans that means they wont pay out for my medical conditions.

It cant be anything to do with the banks & their charges for making me even more impoverished.

It's all our own faults for wanting the 50" teles and the 4 x 4 cars etc etc etc so come on caggers, say thank you to BLF - all together now.....

Have I missed anything while I've been asleep??

Tell you what guys - I had an awful dream where I agreed with someone that the illegal charges by a bailiff are all our own faults for being so greedy :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tell ya, it was a relief to wake up and realise that I am still in the real world and that the charges etc are still unlawful and it isn't always our fault after all..............

PHEW :lol::lol:

CFW and MKB.

i am sympathetic to your situation.... but, sounds to me that its not the bailiffs causing your problem is it?

its government legislation that put you in the situation, try changing that.

The bailiff is only doing his job. the money needs collecting, it always will be.

There are legal ways around your situations ( 10p too much to qualify etc ) but its not for me to advise.

OMG BLF!!!!!! Thank you so very much - the light has come on in my head and I now recognise the errors of my ways!!

Of course its all my fault for being in debt and nothing whatsoever to do with my disability curtailing my business and income.

Its most definately nothing to do with the mis-sold PPI on my loans that means they wont pay out for my medical conditions.

It cant be anything to do with the banks & their charges for making me even more impoverished.

It's all our own faults for wanting the 50" teles and the 4 x 4 cars etc etc etc so come on caggers, say thank you to BLF - all together now.....

Its your own fault for being in debt and disabled, being in debt I can understand but there is no excuse for being disabled you should have thought about your lifestyle before becoming disabled, sorry sweetie I shouldnt mock being disabled myself, but the HCE's and the BLF's of this country dont seemed to realise that unless we are born disabled no one knows what the future will hold for any one of us. You could have the perfect life one minute and the next your struck down with some illness that prevents you from living a normal life. Its not a sob story is it its reality, but even the abled can be debt ridden through not fault of their own but when will people start to realise this and I mean the people in the debt industry, Its been said its not a crime to be in debt other wise the prisons will be over flowing with debtors. I wouldnt want any one having what I have not even a bailiff, but I often think how owuld they feel if the shoe was on the other foot, let them walk in my shoes or the shoes of the vulnerable and see how they would cope.

CFW and MKB.

i am sympathetic to your situation.... but, sounds to me that its not the bailiffs causing your problem is it?

its government legislation that put you in the situation, try changing that.

The bailiff is only doing his job. the money needs collecting, it always will be.

There are legal ways around your situations ( 10p too much to qualify etc ) but its not for me to advise.

The bailiffs dont help though and in any case, its not just about the legislation but how funny that you mention this.......if bailiffs charged only what legislation allows & stopped adding on their illegal charges, the public would have no need to come here looking for advice with bailiffs fees.

What do you recommend for someone who has been lied to & cheated out and sometimes threatened??

What about those who have a bailiff claim that they can break in to get belongings to sell and all without a levy on goods?

The list goes on and on and on & unfortunately, I have yet to come across a bailiff who is prepared to actually state what is legally allowed for, on here or any other forum.

Maybe, if bailiffs did this they would be given respect for their knowledge instead of which they post crap and then complain when caggers pull them up on the info the bailiffs say to be true.

Edited by mkb

CFW and MKB.

you are absolutely right it does need collecting, but not in a way where people are made to suffer, in any way shape or form. Bailiffs are not exempt from following the letter of the law, we all have to abide by the rules including bailiffs

The bailiffs dont help though and in any case, its not just about the legislation but how funny that you mention this.......if bailiffs charged only what legislation allows & stopped adding on their illegal charges, the public would have no need to come here looking for advice with bailiffs fees.

What do you recommend for someone who has been lied to & cheated out and sometimes threatened??

What about those who have a bailiff claim that they can break in to get belongings to sell and all without a levy on goods?

The list goes on and on and on & unfortunately, I have yet to come across a bailiff who is prepared to actually state what is legally allowed for, on here or any other forum.

Maybe, if bailiffs did this they would be given respect for their knowledge instead of which they post crap and then complain when caggers pull them up on the info the bailiffs say to be true.

MKB, Let me tell you HCE's make it up on the day. Therefore how could they possibly tell you what they are going to charge till they see how big you are/where you live, what youve got etc etc, how much it means to you if they threaten to remove goods.

As I mentioned earlier, the legal wheels are going to turn quicker now, I've had enough, and a particular HCE has it coming like an express train with no brakes.

I have made it an ambition of mine to see him with a little legal issue that will cost him dear. He doesnt really realise that I have plenty of means to throw a nice big legal case, and even if i lost, financially it wouldnt matter too much - Im gonna try something in the legal world rather extreme, and iam very curious as to the outcome. 8-)

Let me dissect for you, BLF, some of the statements you've made within this thread alone :-

“and are you really to daft to know why?” - And are you TOO daft to spell a three-letter word correctly?

”There are legal ways around your situations ( 10p too much to qualify etc ) but its not for me to advise.” - If it’s not for you to advise BLF, then what are you doing on an advice forum?

“There is no excuse for not paying your CT” - Disability, unforeseen change in circumstances, and abject poverty are merely three of many more.

“Mostly its due to GREED is why these situations arise and i have no sympathy for you.” - An offensive statement. Are you Richard Littlejohn, by any chance? I have no sympathy for an industry that is at best thoroughly corrupt, rotten and needs cleaning right through. If bailiffs are finding it increasingly difficult, then great!

“This money needs collecting OR the rest of us will end up paying on your behalf via a vast increase in the amount WE pay, and regardless what you think of bailiffs, that makes YOU in the wrong.” - No it doesn’t. We’re already all taxpayers. What do you think VAT is?

“The bailiff is only doing his job.” - Ah, the old Nuremberg Defence again! Jawohl!

Is there actually any point in you being on this forum, BLF? Looking through your previous threads, all you seem to do is contradict others, be called out to explain what you've stated, and then disappear. Is it going to be the same with this thread as well?

Im gonna try something in the legal world rather extreme, and iam very curious as to the outcome. 8-)

I just hope he isnt the bailiff that comes around to collect his damages when you loose ;)

oh your partner in "CRIME" is a big boy with bovver boots then

BLF your no different to the other Baliffs that post here , full of what cows leave in the fields

go play with the traffic , your not doing much on here,

didnt take to long to show your colours, did it :D

Just throwing this is for info for anyone that doesn't know

Up here in Ecosse we don't have bailiffs we have sheriff officers.

Get behind in your council tax you get a reminder, you don't pay that you get a final demand. If you don't pay that then the council apply for a summary judgement (similar to a LO). This is automatic and you cannot go to court to defend this and then the COUNCIL apply a 10% charge to that balance and your account is referred to a Sheriff Officer.

SO seem to be alot easier to deal with, the seem to accept very reasonable payment arrangements most of the time. They DO NOT want your stuff they prefer to have the money. They can not apply any more charges as the 10% the council add is to cover their fees.

If you still do not pay it, the SO will apply for a charge for payment. This gives you 14 days to send a time to pay order to the court where you can send in and i and e. If you do not then after 21 days from the charge for payment they SO will apply for a wages arrestment and or bank arrestment.

I have not heard of any forced entries now for over 5 years as they tend to go for arrestments or agree to payment arrangement.

I even know people on benefits who have webt throught this and have agreed for a SO to send a rep to receive payments at the door for as little as £3 per week.

Obviously the one draw back is the fees can be well over the frist and second fees for a baliff visit BUT the treatment of debtors seem to be far more respectful and a lot easier to deal with and not as scary.

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Just throwing this is for info for anyone that doesn't know

Up here in Ecosse we don't have bailiffs we have sheriff officers.

Get behind in your council tax you get a reminder, you don't pay that you get a final demand. If you don't pay that then the council apply for a summary judgement (similar to a LO). This is automatic and you cannot go to court to defend this and then the COUNCIL apply a 10% charge to that balance and your account is referred to a Sheriff Officer.

SO seem to be alot easier to deal with, the seem to accept very reasonable payment arrangements most of the time. They DO NOT want your stuff they prefer to have the money. They can not apply any more charges as the 10% the council add is to cover their fees.

If you still do not pay it, the SO will apply for a charge for payment. This gives you 14 days to send a time to pay order to the court where you can send in and i and e. If you do not then after 21 days from the charge for payment they SO will apply for a wages arrestment and or bank arrestment.

I have not heard of any forced entries now for over 5 years as they tend to go for arrestments or agree to payment arrangement.

I even know people on benefits who have webt throught this and have agreed for a SO to send a rep to receive payments at the door for as little as £3 per week.

Obviously the one draw back is the fees can be well over the frist and second fees for a baliff visit BUT the treatment of debtors seem to be far more respectful and a lot easier to deal with and not as scary.

Ida x

Whether its more expensive than England or not, it's a consistent and transparent system in which everyone knows where they stand. No room for Rambo-esque wannabes strutting about in their body armour.

I console myself with the fact that if they reinstated the Roman Wall, I'd be living in Scotland :D