All quiet on the DCA front...

eggface
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Has anyone notice all is quite on the DCA front? I've got 6 accounts on-going at the mo (all CCA'd since august) and heard nothing from them in the past few weeks??..i usually get at least 4 letters a week from my mates.

Have the all gone away together on holiday?

on and by the way, hope you all had a merry xmas and a happy new year to you all!!

'Eggy

Hi All,

Has anyone notice all is quite on the DCA front? I've got 6 accounts on-going at the mo (all CCA'd since august) and heard nothing from them in the past few weeks??..i usually get at least 4 letters a week from my mates.

Have the all gone away together on holiday?

on and by the way, hope you all had a merry xmas and a happy new year to you all!!

'Eggy

I am sure they will be in touch soon to brighten up your New Year.

I got a batch of begging letters Xmas Eve and emails from them on Boxing Day........

Any day is a DCA day, they don't take holidays, they can't afford to, nobody pays them. LOL

This thread is a bit odd. There's another one (admittedly a couple of weeks old now) in which the OP was making the point that all the DCAs were sending out letters like it was going out of fashion.

In my case I'va had three DCAs writing letters over the last 2-3 weeks.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

I believe that when a company goes into administration the Post Office 'cancel' their pre-paid envelopes... hence the rush to go to UKMail or TNT for pre-paid envelopes.

I haven't heard from anybody since the last effusion from Robinson Way, who have picked up a Nat West debt which has gone through four agencies, suitable complaints going out next week once post back to normal...

I have also notice there is a distinct lack of 'advertising mail' from companies wanting you to take out a loan with them, or those little magazines full of useless items to clutter up your home....