Capita Tracing Solutions Ltd -studio cards

The GodMother
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of these ppl.

They have been marking my credit report for a unknown reason.

CAPITA TRACING SOLUTIONS LTD , a Debt Collector company, has made an inquiry against your credit report on 25/11/2009 . If you were not aware of or did not consent to this search, contact CAPITA TRACING SOLUTIONS LTD or Equifax for clarification.

They might be looking for me due to a no cca invalid DN unlawful termination of a Studio account but hey iam not paying anything.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Good afternoon TGM

It seems this lot are a tracing company, here's a link to their website . .

Capita Tracing Solutions - Home

Seems like someones nosing around for you :confused:

Had a read further, they claim to act for organisations/business's to trace shareholders that they have lost contact with, there's a list of companies that they work for but I didn't see any reference to Debt Collection

Got/had any shares that might be worth a shilling that you'd forgotten about

Edited by Revenant
More added to reply

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

No i dont think i do have but will check with mum about that sort of thing later.

Tho having looked at there website the childrens mutual is the only one i can think of but i am reciving mail from them as i have had a letter re my complaint.

Oh well will wit to see if i get a letter.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

It was printed one day giving me 14 days from date of printing for me to rectify.

The letter took 4 days to get to me and that then gave me 10 days to get to me. Look at my studio thread its on there somewhere.

Alf the DN was typed the 16 posted the 17th i recieved the 20th they gave me till the 30th to rectify.

DCA i think

this is the link to my DN.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/125649-studio-card-have-peed-8.html#post1669826

What gets me about this search is the CRF states they are a dca but they dont mention DCA work in there profile.

• 1 year later...

They do. If you look very carefully DCA is mentioned. They searhced my files too and when I complained to Equifax the just weren't interested because it was a Table 2 search which doesn't affect you credit rating. It was an Unclassified search so Equifax don't even know the reason for the search. It drives me mad that a company I've never heard of in my life can do this without any consent given. Who are they? Why is there no info anywhere about them????

• 8 months later...
They do. If you look very carefully DCA is mentioned. They searhced my files too and when I complained to Equifax the just weren't interested because it was a Table 2 search which doesn't affect you credit rating. It was an Unclassified search so Equifax don't even know the reason for the search. It drives me mad that a company I've never heard of in my life can do this without any consent given. Who are they? Why is there no info anywhere about them????

I know this is an ancient thread but what did this turn out to be?