Parking Charge Notice advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hi Cymruambyth/Letsplay,

I am in the similar situation as you guys were last year. I have just received the second letter with penality from Highview Parking. Can I know whats the status with you both? Did you guys pay at the end? Please advice as it can save some hard earned money and let these loosers keep sending mails.

Looking forward to the update.

Sac

Hi Cymruambyth/Letsplay,

I am in the similar situation as you guys were last year. I have just received the second letter with penality from Highview Parking. Can I know whats the status with you both? Did you guys pay at the end? Please advice as it can save some hard earned money and let these loosers keep sending mails.

Looking forward to the update.

Sac

As far as I know and have yet to see evidence to the contrary, no-one has ever come back on and stated that they have paid.

I have had 35 of these begging invoices over the years, despite all the threats, bluff and bluster, I am yet to be taken to court, have my property seized or have my credit rating crashed.

Continue to ignore they will eventually realise you are not playing and go away.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Do they still send you letters?

I have two current ones on the go at the moment, both about seven mon ths old and I am still getting begging letters from those two.

As for the rest they usually gave up after about twelve months.

I could actually do with some more letters as my hamster needs fresh bedding!

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 8 months later...

I need some advice please. I've had no problem ignoring tickets from these people until now where I have a dilemma. Parking at my local retail park is being enforced with parking charge notices. I'm aware of the new legislation, but it is a free car park, so do I have to pay the ticket as they can have suffered no consequential loss or not?