Parking Charge Notice advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated.

Mark

My comment would be, how do they intend getting a judgement BY DEFAULT?

Do they plan on not inviting you to the court case to make sure you don't turn up? :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will only keep it up for so long, then give up. It is costing them money to send you these letters and they know that if you don't give in, it's money down the drain for them.

Meantime, it's not too much of a problem to ignore them, is it? Just let them waste their time. Put their letters, which they paid for, in the bin.

As for court cases, I believe there has been a very small number over the years. Don't worry about it. Your case is not unusual and you can expect them to just give up. In the million-to-one chance they take it further (the same day you win the lottery and aliens land in Hyde Park), pay them then.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel yet or are these [problematic] likely to pursue me indefinately?

Has anyone actually been taken to court under similar circumstances?

You are near the end of the process now.

These clowns will go nowhere near a court.

Same rule applies, IGNORE.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 weeks later...

Further update.

Another letter arrived today.

This one begins, Further to our "Notice of Intended Litigation" letter.

A brief drone about referral of my case to their client with proposal of issuing County Court proceedings against me follows.

The list of possible costs as per last letter is detailed made up of current balance (£148.75) and Solicitors/Court fees giving total (£253.75).

This time however, they have been good enough to offer me an olive branch. The offer of a one off reduced payment of £119.00, provided that I settle within 7 days.

Where do they pluck these figures from? I would love to observe a working day in the TPS Parking Solutions/Debt Recovery Plus Ltd office. I wonder if they also do a sideline in private investigation or maybe a spot of bounty hunting.

Thanks again for all the posts

The offer of a one off reduced payment of £119.00, provided that I settle within 7 days.

Where do they pluck these figures from? I would love to observe a working day in the TPS Parking Solutions/Debt Recovery Plus Ltd office.

Each day all the office staff are allowed to throw 3 darts at a dart board. Whoever scores the highest number with their darts is made employee of the day and is honoured by having their high score incorporated into all the begging letters they send that day.

Looks like your winner scored a Treble 20, Single 20 and a Treble 13 that day. :lol: :lol:

Hello cymruambyth.

I've just had a quick look at your thread. With the introduction of TPS and Debt Recovery Plus Ltd your situation looks very familiar.

I had pretty much the same questions as you and have decided to follow the advice as posted.

I fully understand you worries and concerns as I have been in the same position. Just hang in there and hopefully they will just give in.

Hi All, I am a little way behind in the process having just received my 3rd letter and 1st final reminder. Unfortunatley though i've already admitted to being the driver and am very very nervous. Lamma, you sound like you have experience of this; have you ever been sent a fine by Highview and ignored it?

Hi All, I am a little way behind in the process having just received my 3rd letter and 1st final reminder. Unfortunatley though i've already admitted to being the driver and am very very nervous. Lamma, you sound like you have experience of this; have you ever been sent a fine by Highview and ignored it?

They send out the letters they do to panic people into paying. You do realise it is a [problem] don't you?

regards

• 2 weeks later...

I've just received the one telling me to pay £155 or they may send on to thier solicitors who may take legal action blah blah county court, bailiffs, ability to obtain credit etc. Still ignoring. I look forward to the lucky discount one for a giggle!

Hello again,

Just a quick update for those who are a few weeks behind me.

It's now been 2 weeks since my last correspondence from the [problematic], and no cymruambyth, I haven't been locked up. In fact I haven't received anything else through the post.

Hopefully this is a sign that they have given up.

Keep the faith!

Parking Collection Services Ltd have recently appeared claiming they have bought a lot of the [problem]-invoices and trying to collect them same applies as before

IGNORE THE [problematic] as before

Have you not heard from Parking Collection Services Ltd, they have bought the debt and have a bargin offer of £99 as they will go for legal action if necessary.

They have less chance than the original ppc from collecting any money.

regards

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update the original post.

It's been 2 weeks since my last post and I have still had no further correspondence.

I strongly suspect that the [problematic] have gave up now.

Thanks to everyone who has offered advice or thoughts.

Mark

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I appear to have spoke too soon.

Just when I thought it was all over, I received my letter from Parking Collection Services Ltd.

I too have been told that it is their intention to 'collect and pursue this debt to a legal conclusion if necessary.'

I have also been given a wonderful opportunity of settling the debt for discounted rate of £99.99, if I settle within 10 days.

Whoopee! I'll get my cheque book.