Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4835 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well that was fun!! Local court is closed 4 days out of 5, only open on a Fridays for hearings and information so had to go on a little journey to the court that was stated on the notice on the way so submitted there :) All in though and sorted :D

Time to sit back and wait :)

Come on cab get ya first fling of sh*t off lol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was fun!! Local court is closed 4 days out of 5, only open on a Fridays for hearings and information so had to go on a little journey to the court that was stated on the notice on the way so submitted there :) All in though and sorted :D

Many congratulations mate!!!! :D

your court spends a lot of time in recess.

go on gal "kick" some "a$$":cool:

cab

Many congratulations mate!!!! :D

Thanks Wannabe :D I actually submitted to the same court Jdene did :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

your court spends a lot of time in recess.

go on gal "kick" some "a$$":cool:

cab

Yep it appears that as of 1st april they are part timers :lol: Thanks Cab now hurry up and fling some S*it so you can come join the party :)

Sorting through all the WelScum SH*TE No Doubt!!! LMAO:lol:

Cheers, MARK

More like the scumbags that live round here :mad: Jdene and I both submitted at the same court, mine wont be heard there though it will be heard at the local court which I assume may set it back abit if they only do one day of hearings a wk!!

car has now been sold at auction,:( i'm heart broken:D what can i do:rolleyes:

cab

PMSLLLLLLL now they have really given themselves a headache....get on with it merge ya threads and link me :lol:

Ive heard NOTHING at ALL since 11th march!!! No sold at auction no nothing!

PMSLLLLLLL now they have really given themselves a headache....get on with it merge ya threads and link me:lol:

do you think a new thread would be better

Ive heard NOTHING at ALL since 11th march!!! No sold at auction no nothing!

i only know because DVLA wrote to me, saying someone is applying for the log book:eek:

cab

i only know because DVLA wrote to me, saying someone is applying for the log book:eek:

cab

yea do a new one with the lowdown in first post then link me lol

ive been waiting for one of those letters and the old you were naughty not to tell us you dont have the car :rolleyes: my response I actually did tell you verbally on 11th march you told me to leave it as it is!!! because they did!

any update's yet:)

cab

Hi cab

nope nothing yet not received sealed copy of claim form or anything yet, was submitted to the court on Weds so hopefully today or tomorrow :) Isnt it funny though that since they took the car we have heard nothing no notice of sums in arrears, no please pay us no nothing!!:eek:

hey all!! i am a CAG virgin so please be gentle!! :) I think i may need some advice/ help with our beloved friends Welcome finance.

In March 2008, my partner and I took out a loan for £2000 pounds, direct debits of £136.26 were agreed, 6 months later we were told that the amount of dd was'nt correct and we needed to change it to £140 pcm, so did'nt think much of it at the time and changed dd amount. The loan was supposed to finish this febuary so when the payments carried on i called them and asked for a statement of my account as i had never received one, the response that i got surprised me, i was asked why was it so important that i had a statement of my account now after all this time??? and that i would probably be charged for a copy??? anyway after four more weeks and 7 phonecalls i got the statement to my utter horror after 2 years and 2 months they say we still have over £1000 to pay ????? they claim that we have 2 defaults, which we have checked with our bank and every dd has been paid, not only that but every time i called them they have charged me £10 pounds. they have in the last twelve months been calling us on a sometimes bi weekly basis either trying to get us to extend our loan or offer a resettlement and when we refuse both this awful man called craig found out the number for my partners barracks (in the army) and spoke to my partners csm!!!!! claiming that we were ignoring our debts!!!!!! Is this harrasment or am i just being paranoid????

any advice would be gratefully received as i have never had to deal with anything like this before!!

Hi cab

nope nothing yet not received sealed copy of claim form or anything yet, was submitted to the court on Weds so hopefully today or tomorrow :) Isnt it funny though that since they took the car we have heard nothing no notice of sums in arrears, no please pay us no nothing!!:eek:

i think they got the flapping chicken syndrome:rolleyes:

cab

hey all!! i am a CAG virgin so please be gentle!! :) I think i may need some advice/ help with our beloved friends Welcome finance.

In March 2008, my partner and I took out a loan for £2000 pounds, direct debits of £136.26 were agreed, 6 months later we were told that the amount of dd was'nt correct and we needed to change it to £140 pcm, so did'nt think much of it at the time and changed dd amount. The loan was supposed to finish this febuary so when the payments carried on i called them and asked for a statement of my account as i had never received one, the response that i got surprised me, i was asked why was it so important that i had a statement of my account now after all this time??? and that i would probably be charged for a copy??? anyway after four more weeks and 7 phonecalls i got the statement to my utter horror after 2 years and 2 months they say we still have over £1000 to pay ????? they claim that we have 2 defaults, which we have checked with our bank and every dd has been paid, not only that but every time i called them they have charged me £10 pounds. they have in the last twelve months been calling us on a sometimes bi weekly basis either trying to get us to extend our loan or offer a resettlement and when we refuse both this awful man called craig found out the number for my partners barracks (in the army) and spoke to my partners csm!!!!! claiming that we were ignoring our debts!!!!!! Is this harrasment or am i just being paranoid????

any advice would be gratefully received as i have never had to deal with anything like this before!!

start your own thread in the welcome forum (you will get more caggers giving you good sound advice, post a link back to this thread and we will do the best we can to help you)

cab

i think they got the flapping chicken syndrome:rolleyes:

cab

Its funny really ive had next to nothing from them since November when I sent my first complaint pointing out that their staff cant add up :lol:

Well I spoke too soon :-

img145-2.jpg

Just received this......coments please.....

Edited by beyondhope
personal details

Well I spoke too soon :-

img145-2.jpg

Just received this......coments please.....

"pure" brilliance:p

reading through "our notes" (so to speak) i am having problems finding "your" alledged timescales:?.

i was under the impression it is the "ACT" that sets the requirements for e default notice.

i am also not aware of the "ACT" being an assertion:???:.

obviously not reasonable enough,

as for the FOS (PMSL):D.

still not prepared to give any comments on the repo then:p

cab

Ah well, the game's up now. I suggest you roll over and concede. :D

His first point is incorrect.

He can disagree with your "assertions" all he likes. The law's the law.

I expect someone else will be able to advise what to do next. Me I haven't a clue. :rolleyes:

Im glad you think so :lol:

reading through "our notes" (so to speak) i am having problems finding "your" alledged timescales:?.

My assertations to time scales are that 14 CLEAR days are allowable and demonstrated how they were not (the queens bench etc paragraphs of letter i sent and part of poc ;) )

i was under the impression it is the "ACT" that sets the requirements for e default notice.

Apparently it is :rolleyes:

I'm obviously reading a different act to them eh?

yea well, nuff said eh!

Nope NOTHING!

cab

Well im sure that lightened your mood somewhat lol Im actually confused :lol: Is that meant to make me think oh ok im wrong and then leave them alone???? Im not responding no point when court papers were submitted last weds they surely are going to be served soon :(

Ah well, the game's up now. I suggest you roll over and concede. :D

His first point is incorrect.

He can disagree with your "assertions" all he likes. The law's the law.

I expect someone else will be able to advise what to do next. Me I haven't a clue. :rolleyes:

Thanks Dizzle :D

I wont be doing anything im awaiting the court to serve the claim form - think we can leave it for the judge now :)

cab

But Cab!! Didn't you know what the 'A' stands for in CCA????!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my greatest pleasure to introduce to you all.....

The Consumer Credit Assertion 2010!!

:D:D:D

But Cab!! Didn't you know what the 'A' stands for in CCA????!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my greatest pleasure to introduce to you all.....

The Consumer Credit Assertion 2010!!

:D:D:D

Written by Mrs Im coming to get ya herself :rolleyes:

Ok in all seriousness should I respond to this (which i wont be), my response is

1. I never said the wording was wrong, I said the amount of time you allowed was wrong and you terminated before the 14 clear days was up!

2. Yes they are MY assertations they arent a point of law at all im ever so sorry I will rewrite them at once

3. Do you call SAR containing letters dated the day before repo adequate? I dont