Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all :) I may have been knocked down but im far from out ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

good

welcome by their very nature are designed to put off mislead and quite frankly ignore what is right legal or just

welcome must pray people have a wobble as they know they cannot justify their trading methods within the judicial system

essexboy

absolutely essexboy their sheer ignorance of deadlines is the most infuriating im sure they think when you give them a deadline that it works on some other calender and that people will hang on waiting for a response well 6 months on im done waiting!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

My main concern with all this is I may not have 2 yrs to get 'justice' should they do actually wind up like they are rumoured to be. Surprisingly im not in this for any £ there are certain things I want and if those were to be done then we could happily call it quits and I dont feel my requests are overly zealous given my modified agreement is WRONG, the default notice is missing prescribed terms, the termination notice was issued before the allowable time for default notice, no response to queries from nov 09-april 10 until AFTER the car was repo'd and thats the short story lol

HI BEYOND

i did not mean to suggest it has taken me two years to proceed with litigation, it just took 2 years to realise welcome were incompetent/negligent

cattles website state it would take at least three years to collect out their remainding debts

i would personally half that given the default notices issued lately, that said the settlement figures are not favourable and would suggest they are prepared to rough it for a while to maximise thier income

my opinion only

essexboy

Beyond

Thanks for your PM, but a bit lost as how to proceed, and time v fast running out, being evicted on 27th april, so if i can lodge claim, then judge can see what may bbe forthcoming, and help out, what do I need to do?I wiorked out the PPI reclaim contractually but I need someone to check over.

My main concern with all this is I may not have 2 yrs to get 'justice' should they do actually wind up like they are rumoured to be. Surprisingly im not in this for any £ there are certain things I want and if those were to be done then we could happily call it quits and I dont feel my requests are overly zealous given my modified agreement is WRONG, the default notice is missing prescribed terms, the termination notice was issued before the allowable time for default notice, no response to queries from nov 09-april 10 until AFTER the car was repo'd and thats the short story lol

So what were you just worrying about?? That you wouldn't remember your case??!

You need to have more faith in your abilities! As soon as you get in your stride there'll be no stopping you! :D

That's assuming they'll even attend court though. What valid defence have they got, really?? ;)

Thankyou :D

Don't forget that they will have 14 days to file a defence and even if they do, it will still be up to the judge to decide if they can use it or not. The judge will only allow their defence if he/she thinks it is valid :)

Your "wobble" is really nothing to worry about, the circumstances are entirely totally different!! ;)

HI BEYOND

i did not mean to suggest it has taken me two years to proceed with litigation, it just took 2 years to realise welcome were incompetent/negligent

cattles website state it would take at least three years to collect out their remainding debts

i would personally half that given the default notices issued lately, that said the settlement figures are not favourable and would suggest they are prepared to rough it for a while to maximise thier income

my opinion only

essexboy

I agree with you esp at the rate they handing accounts to MKDP and Lewis!

Beyond

Thanks for your PM, but a bit lost as how to proceed, and time v fast running out, being evicted on 27th april, so if i can lodge claim, then judge can see what may bbe forthcoming, and help out, what do I need to do?I wiorked out the PPI reclaim contractually but I need someone to check over.

Im not up to speed on PPI reclaims but a few here are so post on your thread someone will be along to help :)

So what were you just worrying about?? That you wouldn't remember your case??!

You need to have more faith in your abilities! As soon as you get in your stride there'll be no stopping you! :D

That's assuming they'll even attend court though. What valid defence have they got, really?? ;)

That is a good point I need to keep reminding myself :lol:

Thankyou :D

Don't forget that they will have 14 days to file a defence and even if they do, it will still be up to the judge to decide if they can use it or not. The judge will only allow their defence if he/she thinks it is valid :)

Your "wobble" is really nothing to worry about, the circumstances are entirely totally different!! ;)

Thanks wannabe :) 1hr 32mins and counting....

You must have a better postman than we do! How can you know the exact time he will arrive?

Cheers, MARK

I dont thats the time welcome were given lol 9AM 20th April!

ohhhh has postie been yet ?

Yep - NOTHING

AND I Knew that!!! What Now Then beyond??? ;)

Cheers, MARK

Printer is currently slightly busy throwing out poc and n1 ;) soon as letter I need is received a short walk to the court to deliver :)

"PHEWWWW" its gettin hot in here:p

cab

Lets hope our friends feel the heat :lol: