Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Bee!

Hope you are well :)

When you sent your final lba did you give them a deadline for when you were going to file? Also, did you ask them for anything in particular as a resolution?

Cos you shouldn't really file until the date you told them, wouldn't want you looking unreasonable now would we?? ;)

Pigs might fly and they might respond favourably :D

Yes they have until 9am on 20th which was 14 days, they havent responded to this at all yet...

The response they have sent is responding to the letter before the LBA which i gave them 14days to respond to and they took 3 weeks :roll:

I wnt be filing until tuesday as thats a seperate issue I just dont know if its worth responding to this letter now they have eventually answered

*hello guest that is having a nice long read and has been here a good hour lol*

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love their response letter, so does that give the answer to how much you have to pay???? (minus the car value? they repo'd!). You're very well organised beyond. Wish I had more time to be like you, need 2/3 days off work to get all my stuff in order again.

Love their response letter, so does that give the answer to how much you have to pay???? (minus the car value? they repo'd!). You're very well organised beyond. Wish I had more time to be like you, need 2/3 days off work to get all my stuff in order again.

There has been no mention of repo at all :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Personally I wouldn't bother responding. Your ultimate goal, (correct me if I'm wrong), is to have them face the consequences of unlawful rescission of contract and unlawful repossession and you be adequately compensated for their screw ups.

I think we both know they are not going to voluntarily admit liability and pay up! They will only do this if forced to by the court.

Give them until the 20th to respond, (I've got a fiver on them not responding in time!), and then file your claim. You can talk to them til you're blue in the face and eventually you'll get the "leave us alone we know we've screwed up" letter!

Then they'll do what they did with me; call your bluff and say "go on then, take us to court if you think you're hard enough!". And then you will take them to court :D

If I were you, I'd stick to the timeline I originally gave them. It really annoys me that you give them 14 days to respond to a letter and they take the pee and casually send you a bunch of cr*p 3 weeks later!! :mad:

Personally I wouldn't bother responding. Your ultimate goal, (correct me if I'm wrong), is to have them face the consequences of unlawful rescission of contract and unlawful repossession and you be adequately compensated for their screw ups.

I think we both know they are not going to voluntarily admit liability and pay up! They will only do this if forced to by the court.

Give them until the 20th to respond, (I've got a fiver on them not responding in time!), and then file your claim. You can talk to them til you're blue in the face and eventually you'll get the "leave us alone we know we've screwed up" letter!

Then they'll do what they did with me; call your bluff and say "go on then, take us to court if you think you're hard enough!". And then you will take them to court :D

If I were you, I'd stick to the timeline I originally gave them. It really annoys me that you give them 14 days to respond to a letter and they take the pee and casually send you a bunch of cr*p 3 weeks later!! :mad:

This was my feeling but wanted someone else to say it :lol: Im glad they did send their cr*ppy late response though as to me it says yep we have underwriting sheets and nope you arent having them :roll: I wonder why :rolleyes:

9.30am on Tue Morn I will be visiting my red brick building im sure ;)

This was my feeling but wanted someone else to say it :lol: Im glad they did send their cr*ppy late response though as to me it says yep we have underwriting sheets and nope you arent having them :roll: I wonder why :rolleyes:

9.30am on Tue Morn I will be visiting my red brick building im sure ;)

I thought they didn't open til 10??? :D

Well absolutely! It's not like they said, "underwriting sheets??? What the devil are you talking about??!!" Ha ha! They just dig themselves deeper and deeper holes!!:-D

I thought they didn't open til 10??? :D

Well absolutely! It's not like they said, "underwriting sheets??? What the devil are you talking about??!!" Ha ha! They just dig themselves deeper and deeper holes!!:-D

Ill be sitting on the doorstep :lol:

They sure do lol

Did you write "This is a Consumer Credit Act claim" in your particulars?

certainly did.

Any chance you could have a look at my tweaked one before i print yet again? LOL

You'll prob get a fixed date note of issue like I did then. The practice direction 7b gives you a really good layout of what the procedure should be.

Have you got a link?

Aww bless the puppies dont tell my hubby hes desperate for a dog lol

Ill pm you it in a min xx

Have you got a link?

Aww bless the puppies dont tell my hubby hes desperate for a dog lol

Ill pm you it in a min xx

Well they'll be ready in about 8 weeks, they're gorgeous chocolate and black labradors. Check me out proud nanny ha ha!!

PRACTICE DIRECTION 7B – CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 2006 – UNFAIR RELATIONSHIPS - Ministry of Justice

Well they'll be ready in about 8 weeks, they're gorgeous chocolate and black labradors. Check me out proud nanny ha ha!!

PRACTICE DIRECTION 7B – CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 2006 – UNFAIR RELATIONSHIPS - Ministry of Justice

OMG dont!! he'd snap ya hand off for one :lol:

Thank you will have a read just copy and pasting PM x

beyond how long roughly did WF take between your TN and actually taking the car?

Welcome Finance £5000 - 4 CCA requests 1 SAR pending,

Nationwide £283 (all made up of unauth charges) SAR pending

Capquest £2713.27 Statue barred debt - Prove it letter sent

Pounds till payday CCA request pending

Cashgenie CCA request pending

Quickquid CCA request pending

MEM CCA request pending

WGA - Payment plan agreed without any hassle :-o

Wonga £398 (£148 in charges) Complained to TS and OFT :grin: 1 CCA request pending

beyond how long roughly did WF take between your TN and actually taking the car?

Hi Jo TN dated 1st feb, car taken 11th march

although it seems to be different depending on area and collection agent etc i was 5/10 so they were passed 10 on the same day

5/10 ?

MEM CCA request pending

Wonga £398 (£148 in charges) Complained to TS and OFT :grin: 1 CCA request pending

5th out of 10 according to the fax

Well tomorrow 9am is the deadline no response as yet....wont hold my breath but you never know I may be surprised :lol: Just waiting on letter which hopefully will come tomorrow and then its game on!

Well tomorrow 9am is the deadline no response as yet....wont hold my breath but you never know I may be surprised :lol: Just waiting on letter which hopefully will come tomorrow and then its game on!

I'm so excited for you!!

It's the waiting afterwards that really does you in tho! They've got 3 days left to file a defence :eek:

so claim going in after tomorrow? love it.

MEM CCA request pending

I'm so excited for you!!

It's the waiting afterwards that really does you in tho! They've got 3 days left to file a defence :eek:

Thanks hun :) Ive had a wobble following a post on here on another thread but its over now sod them they did wrong they have to face up to it!

As for defence for yours I wouldnt hold ya breath :lol: itll prob come in 2wks time if they even bother at all coz lets face it timescales mean nothing to them!

so claim going in after tomorrow? love it.

Letter im waiting for should come in post tomo if it does itll be going in tomo ;) if not as soon as that letter received in it goes :)

Thanks hun :) Ive had a wobble following a post on here on another thread but its over now sod them they did wrong they have to face up to it!

As for defence for yours I wouldnt hold ya breath :lol: itll prob come in 2wks time if they even bother at all coz lets face it timescales mean nothing to them!

A wobble?? What happened? :confused: