Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mmmm sounds interesting "bee"

cab

cant help to have a back up plan ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy seems to be in the same boat as us. "coldupnorth" gave him a little pointer. maybe we can give him a good start.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/255577-advantage-finance-repossessed-my.html

cab

Im on my way out but ill have a look tonight :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

i have told coldupnorth you are a good girl (sometimes):p

cab

cheeky beggar!!!

ive had a response from welcome will scan it in tonight be back around 7.30 :)

Just want to say I have spent all afternoon reading all 48 pages of this thread and want to wish you the best of luck with your court case, beyond.

I am probably going to start my own little battle with Welcome soon. I am currently 1 month behind on my car loan but have nearly paid 60% of the loan but due to some dire finances probably wont be able to meet their full payment for next couple of months and although paying them token payments will probably take me to the value of where they could issue a DN on me. It would just then be interesting to see if they would come reprocess the car since as many people before have said they dont seem to wait to get a court order. Just firing off a harrassment letter to stop all the telephone calls and visits and probably a SAR and CCA next to see whether they produce a differing Credit agreement than the one i have in my possession as I have previously been in arrears and they verbally agreed to just stick the arrears on the end of the loan but i never signed anything to that fact. Anyway I digress. Just good to know I am not alone in my **** thoughts of these people ;)

Edited by jo0410

Welcome Finance £5000 - 4 CCA requests 1 SAR pending,

Nationwide £283 (all made up of unauth charges) SAR pending

Capquest £2713.27 Statue barred debt - Prove it letter sent

Pounds till payday CCA request pending

Cashgenie CCA request pending

Quickquid CCA request pending

MEM CCA request pending

WGA - Payment plan agreed without any hassle :-o

Wonga £398 (£148 in charges) Complained to TS and OFT :grin: 1 CCA request pending

just uploading to photobucket ;)

Well here it is well over a week after my 14 day deadline but hey ho...

img142.jpg

img143.jpg

img144.jpg

Can anyone spot the underwriting sheets exist but you arent having them :lol:

Ooo eeerrr my very own stalker :lol: enjoy :D

"WELL" smack me in the mouth with a brick.

wot a complete and utter load of rubbish, and not even a widget about the repo, Mmmmm wonder why:eek: you must have pi$$ed yourself laughing:lol:

cab

"WELL" smack me in the mouth with a brick.

wot a complete and utter load of rubbish, and not even a widget about the repo, Mmmmm wonder why:eek: you must have pi$$ed yourself laughing:lol:

cab

That was in response to a letter sent in response to their final response....I didnt mention repo either ;) The letter regarding bunky DN and unlawful rescinded agreement has until 9am on 20th (wont hold my breath) then 9.30am im off to my lovely red brick building described as the local county court to hand them some pretty paper ;)

Just want to say I have spent all afternoon reading all 48 pages of this thread and want to wish you the best of luck with your court case, beyond.

I am probably going to start my own little battle with Welcome soon. I am currently 1 month behind on my car loan but have nearly paid 60% of the loan but due to some dire finances probably wont be able to meet their full payment for next couple of months and although paying them token payments will probably take me to the value of where they could issue a DN on me. It would just then be interesting to see if they would come reprocess the car since as many people before have said they dont seem to wait to get a court order. Just firing off a harrassment letter to stop all the telephone calls and visits and probably a SAR and CCA next to see whether they produce a differing Credit agreement than the one i have in my possession as I have previously been in arrears and they verbally agreed to just stick the arrears on the end of the loan but i never signed anything to that fact. Anyway I digress. Just good to know I am not alone in my **** thoughts of these people ;)

Hi jo welcome (:rolleyes:) to the forum :) Be sure to share you woes we are all here to help each other :)

That was in response to a letter sent in response to their final response....I didnt mention repo either ;) The letter regarding bunky DN and unlawful rescinded agreement has until 9am on 20th (wont hold my breath) then 9.30am im off to my lovely red brick building described as the local county court to hand them some pretty paper ;)

thank dog for that (speaking of dogs "wannabe" is having puppies).

still a pile of bollox

cab

thank dog for that (speaking of dogs "wannabe" is having puppies).

still a pile of bollox

cab

Highly amusing is that I have had NOTHING in way of chasing money since the car went :rolleyes: Ive not spoken to wannabe for a bit, not had notification on her thread either :/ just posted on her thread lol

mind you it does kind of admit liability "human error" and not a computer fudge up:rolleyes:

cab

well there is that and 9 letters and 6months later they still havent offered to rectify it other than 'when you have paid the £12k call me and Ill write off the rest' :rolleyes: umm yea ok

well there is that and 9 letters and 6months later they still havent offered to rectify it other than 'when you have paid the £12k call me and Ill write off the rest' :rolleyes: umm yea ok

the cheeky gits

cab

the cheeky gits

cab

Their funeral so to speak :) Not as if I havent been reasonable and clear.

Hi jo welcome (:rolleyes:) to the forum :) Be sure to share you woes we are all here to help each other :)

Started my own thread ;)

Just out of interest how much did it cost you roughly to register your claim beyond?

Welcome Finance £5000 - 4 CCA requests 1 SAR pending,

Nationwide £283 (all made up of unauth charges) SAR pending

Capquest £2713.27 Statue barred debt - Prove it letter sent

Pounds till payday CCA request pending

Cashgenie CCA request pending

Quickquid CCA request pending

MEM CCA request pending

WGA - Payment plan agreed without any hassle :-o

Wonga £398 (£148 in charges) Complained to TS and OFT :grin: 1 CCA request pending

Started my own thread ;)

Just out of interest how much did it cost you roughly to register your claim beyond?

Hi Jo it wont cost us anything to submit claim as we are entitled to fee remission at the moment worth having a look if you would be entitled if you are considering a claim:

Fees

dilemma: do I bother to query the response they have just sent....what with it being yet another fob off or do I await any response they may send regarding the final LBA and submit claim anyway as the queries in the response yesterday are pretty much unrelated to the claim....

dilemma: do I bother to query the response they have just sent....what with it being yet another fob off or do I await any response they may send regarding the final LBA and submit claim anyway as the queries in the response yesterday are pretty much unrelated to the claim....

Hello Bee!

Hope you are well :)

When you sent your final lba did you give them a deadline for when you were going to file? Also, did you ask them for anything in particular as a resolution?

Cos you shouldn't really file until the date you told them, wouldn't want you looking unreasonable now would we?? ;)

Pigs might fly and they might respond favourably :D