Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I might get called a b*tch but thats only coz im like a dog with a bone :lol:[/quo

sorry i was simply stating that everyone posting negative threads and from your positive outlook has encouraged others

essexboy

Ive gotten down about it all at times and thought whats the point but then someone always posts something and I think NO they wont get away with this! For me this isnt about money its about 'justice' what is the point in regulations if no one will follow them!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i would be better getting everything prepped first and just dating everything at the last moment before sending off.

cab

Yep I would mine is now on its 6th print due to altering and date changing making interest calcs change etc :rolleyes: This is the final draft! Its now printed and thats it as soon as letter I need as proof falls on the floor behind door im off to the court :)

Just dont all leave me now I neeeeed you all to keep me sane :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I might get called a b*tch but thats only coz im like a dog with a bone :lol:[/quo

sorry i was simply stating that everyone posting negative threads and from your positive outlook has encouraged others

essexboy

don't worry essexboy, at least bee and wannabe are "FIRST CLASS" AND "PROUD OF IT"

Cab

but if everyone let WELCOME get away with it and we dont complain then they will form another company such as shopacheck or other and continue to screw others

at the end of the day if we take action welcome have to justify their practices, that are suspect to say the least.

essexboy

don't worry essexboy, at least bee and wannabe are "FIRST CLASS" AND "PROUD OF IT"

Cab

cheeky bugger :p:p

but if everyone let WELCOME get away with it and we dont complain then they will form another company such as shopacheck or other and continue to screw others

at the end of the day if we take action welcome have to justify their practices, that are suspect to say the least.

essexboy

absolutely!! as you say power in numbers and all that :) shame they going down the pan anyway would have been nicer if its customers had forced it that way due to their malpractise

Yep I would mine is now on its 6th print due to altering and date changing making interest calcs change etc :rolleyes: This is the final draft! Its now printed and thats it as soon as letter I need as proof falls on the floor behind door im off to the court :)

Just dont all leave me now I neeeeed you all to keep me sane :lol:

have you read wannabe's, very tay-steee:)

cab

have you read wannabe's, very tay-steee:)

cab

her poc? yes I have ;) mine just y-u-m-m-y :lol:

gizz a butchers (PM):D

cab

on its way :) I await ya response :lol: you have 14 DAYS :lol:

I Hope I had something to do with that Remarkable change of Mood??? ;)

Always told you, if Nothing Else I Am Good for Morale!!! LOL ;)

Cheers, MARK

don't underestimate yourself mark, ive heard your pretty good anytime of the day:lol:

cab

I Hope I had something to do with that Remarkable change of Mood??? ;)

Always told you, if Nothing Else I Am Good for Morale!!! LOL ;)

Cheers, MARK

See mark this is what happens when you go quiet everyone gets depressed because they have missed you and your northern monkey ways :lol: you are no longer allowed to remain quiet back to full time posting please :D

got it m'lud, popped it into word, printed, put kettle on:D

cab

Good Good, you may need a whiskey or 3 in that mug :lol: order of the court no less :p

don't underestimate yourself mark, ive heard your pretty good anytime of the day:lol:

cab

ooo eeerrrrrr

:p:p:p

im in a good mood.

cab

That is evident sir....as am I :)

pop a space between 1 to 14;)

cab

Holy crap my printer hates you :lol: its already making funky noises :-| Dont die on me now :lol: Ill wait for final verdict before editing anymore :lol:

cab

I will Plead Guilty as Charged!!! Only on the Proviso the The Punishment is MOST SEVERE!!! LMAO :p:p:D:p;)

Cheers, MARK

are we learning our "best" court talk here, your honour.

cab

aye butt bestest taff court talk innit butt :lol:

I will Plead Guilty as Charged!!! Only on the Proviso the The Punishment is MOST SEVERE!!! LMAO :p:p:D:p;)

Cheers, MARK

and ya not even read the poc yet tut :lol: