Egg/dryden lost dual CCJ Card+Loan - No REstons after CO.

large boy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Elsa

Thank you for that

Having said that, I've never been asked for payment installments or had any contact with anyone since the court order, is this normal?

Also, I have written to them and offered 60% of the total amount as a full and final settlement figure which would be paid by my partner as she buys me out of the house.

Since writing to the solicitors, they have been very uncooperative sending letters and forgetting to enlcose documents, delaying letter replies just being a complete unhelpful bunch, is this normal too?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly the Citizens Advice know about as much as I do as have already tried that route.

Ive just had some more paperwork from the solicitors and the figure has risen by nearly 5K in no time at all, is this allowed?

The other question is, what is the normal settlement figure? is it 50%, 60% I hope not as high as 70%

Ive received a set of court papers that state the two judgements against me.

The case numbers are correct but the dates are wrong, one by over 12 months

Is there anything that I can do to get this case thrown out as the papers are clearly wrong and have the official court stamp?

Any help on this yet please?