Having Fun With Roxburghe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After receiving 2 letters from Roxburghe Debt Collectors over unpaid parking INVOICES from APCOA, I decided to start get in touch with them. I noticed they had an email address so I setup another email address and sent them an email as follows:

Hi,

could you please email me a copy of your complaints procedure? I plan to do something about your harrassment to me for chasing an unlawful and unenforcable pathetic APCOA parking INVOICE. Also the letters you send out seem to be breaking alot of rules. Maybe you should do some reading up on websites such as consumer action group or pepipoo. I can send you links if you cannot GOOGLE them yourself.

Can you email me this ASAP so I can proceed accordingly. Failure to do so will result in me contacting Trading Standards, my local MP and the OFT.

I await your response,

Well that was sent yesterday and no response so I thought I would get back in touch with this:

Good morning,

Well you have yet to reply to me regard the below email.

I will give you until MONDAY 02/11/09 to reply or I may go ahead with my threats below.

If you can find time in your busy day of harrassing other people then please feel free to get back to me.

Lots of love and kisses,

X. XXXXXXX

P.S. Have a nice weekend. I know I will, I'm planning on spending the £65 you are demanding on ice cream and new clothes. I want to look smart and presentable if we ever go to court and I really like ice cream. Chow for now

Well I'm not really expecting any response from them but you never know. I will post up anything I get back.

Also if anybody has any alternate email addresses where I might get a response please feel free to tell me them. The 1 I'm using at the minute is [email protected]

Sploits :razz:

<----------- If I have helped in any way please click on my scales :p

If you're serious about this, you need to muck them about

in a co-ordinated manner!!

Not in the hap-hazard way that you're going about it...

They monitor these forums and can see what your plan is...

This isn't the way to do it..

And I think u need to chill. You do things your way and I will do things mine. No harm in posting what I have done whether they read it or not. I don't expect tem to reply to me regardless of me posting it on here or not) but there was always a small chance they might.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

<----------- If I have helped in any way please click on my scales :p