Welcome PPI Final Response Letter ***WON***

iwantoneplease
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did the letter state it was the Final Response?

They should have included a little leaflet about the FOS and how to contact them.

If so then you can now go directly to the FOS for consideration. You will have more luck with them than Welcome thats for sure!

Takes a bit of time, but you will get there.

Stewie:)

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Could someone have a look at my letter please:

I am writing in response to your letter dated 12th October 2009, with regards the insurance sold with my HP Agreement.Your reference is ********

I do not feel your letter has offered a satisfactory justification that my policy was sold fairly, reasonably and within my best interests so I request that you look into my complaint again.

With reference to your letter "I would like to take this opportunity to point out that your loan agreement pre-dates the regulation of our business by the Financial Services Authority, and therefore the principles you seek to rely on are not applicable. I would like to take this opportunity to point out that your loan agreement pre-dates the regulation of our business by the Financial Services Authority, and therefore the principles you seek to rely on are not applicable” In response to this to could I remind you that Welcome Finance were covered by the FOS from 23/02/2003 and my HP agreement was taken out in 17/09/03 and I lodged my first complaint regarding PPI 11/05/2006 as my account notes will verify.

I would also like to draw to your attention your remark in my letter "Our records show that you have paid for and enjoyed the benefits of the purchased insurance for the term of its respective existence” Could you please explain to me how I have `enjoyed’ the benefits of PPI insurance I find this comment very patronizing at the least.

Could I also bring to your attention that I have all my documents from all my accounts via my SAR nowhere in these documents for account number ******** are a statement of Needs and Demands which is a legal requirement for loan agreements. I have no knowledge of filling this in and I clearly remember being told where to sign and that if I didn’t take these insurances I wouldn’t get the car.

Due to this I would also like to mention the Limitation Act 1980 section 32 Postponement of limitation period in case of fraud, concealment or mistake, I do believe that the salesman `Chris' led me to believe that if I did not take these insurances then I wouldn’t get finance and clearly concealed the fact that these insurances were optional.

I have filed a complaint with the FOS my reference number *********** and I will be sending copies of your last letter and this response to be added to my complaint.

Yours faithfully,

Could someone have a look at my letter please:

I am writing in response to your letter dated 12th October 2009, with regards the insurance sold with my HP Agreement.Your reference is ********

I do not feel your letter has offered a satisfactory justification that my policy was sold fairly, reasonably and within my best interests so I request that you look into my complaint again.

With reference to your letter "I would like to take this opportunity to point out that your loan agreement pre-dates the regulation of our business by the Financial Services Authority, and therefore the principles you seek to rely on are not applicable. I would like to take this opportunity to point out that your loan agreement pre-dates the regulation of our business by the Financial Services Authority, and therefore the principles you seek to rely on are not applicable” In response to this to could I remind you that Welcome Finance were covered by the FOS from 23/02/2003 and my HP agreement was taken out in 17/09/03 and I lodged my first complaint regarding PPI 11/05/2006 as my account notes will verify.

I would also like to draw to your attention your remark in my letter "Our records show that you have paid for and enjoyed the benefits of the purchased insurance for the term of its respective existence” Could you please explain to me how I have `enjoyed’ the benefits of PPI insurance I find this comment very patronizing at the least.

Could I also bring to your attention that I have all my documents from all my accounts via my SAR nowhere in these documents for account number ******** are a statement of Needs and Demands which is a legal requirement for loan agreements. I have no knowledge of filling this in and I clearly remember being told where to sign and that if I didn’t take these insurances I wouldn’t get the car.

Due to this I would also like to mention the Limitation Act 1980 section 32 Postponement of limitation period in case of fraud, concealment or mistake, I do believe that the salesman `Chris' led me to believe that if I did not take these insurances then I wouldn’t get finance and clearly concealed the fact that these insurances were optional.

I have filed a complaint with the FOS my reference number *********** and I will be sending copies of your last letter and this response to be added to my complaint.

Yours faithfully,

Please can I use this letter too - obviously with date changes etc

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to update you all, my credit report has now been ammended and yesterday I received a check for £3,818.87 for 2 of my accounts just one more left to go, sent all the information off again today so will start to chase up on Thursday!!!!

• 2 months later...

excellent news have reported to site team to change title to WON :D

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Good stuff, iwantoneplease, Title changed :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert