Wedding Honeymoon one problem after another

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a letter today from MBNA, stating they will respond in the next 10 days.

What was the date on the letter?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

November 04 2009

it states my letter has been passed to the relevant business area and a response will be sent within the next 10 business days.

10 days & 10 business (or working) days are two different things.

We wrote that proceedings will be issued on 16th November, therefore if there isn't a satisfactory response by then, I recommend that's what is done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

Virgin have now told us that breeze Bahamas cost us £204.12 for 20%

this makes it £1020.60

and not £833.32 as we previously estimated.

Goody goody! More money money!

Hi Legal,

I have 4 colour copies off everything now. At the moment i have them all in a big file in plastic wallets, how should i present these to the court ?

In one plastic wallet or more, How would you do it ?

Just waiting for the letter of MBNA now.

Hi Legal,

I have 4 colour copies off everything now. At the moment i have them all in a big file in plastic wallets, how should i present these to the court ?

In one plastic wallet or more, How would you do it ?

Just waiting for the letter of MBNA now.

I need to go over the PoC and then do the N1 for you till we get to that stage. Just keep them the way they are for now.

Hi Legal, Nothing recieved from MBNA yet, but there is still today ?

What do i need to do now, are we going to issue tomorrow ?

Thanks

I need to go through the PoC but I have been busier than busy, so will be back as soon as I can. I doubt all will be ready tomorrow, but we'll do this as soon as we can.

I have still not heard of MBNA now i feel they are takin the Mick.

Any idea when we can put in the PoC

Thanks Legal !!

Apologies sexyfufu! I haven't forgotten!

I've been mad, mad, mad busy! I will find time, I promise!

Don't worry, once it's issued I'll make sure I'm more available for you, because you'll have to keep to the court timetable. I prioritize things in that order, because those that have deadlines set by the court are more important.

I will do it one day this week all being well. Let's aim for you filing it a week tomorrow latest.

Apologies again for the delays!

I got a email of MBNA today, asking if i had any response from Virgin Holidays to my letter and could i please send them a copy.

What do i do ?

You insisted on all responses in writing. Ignore the e-mail.

I am very sorry, It was a letter not a email, why the hell did i write that.

I must apologise. Sorry

Did it have a fax number? If yes then fax copies to them with a short cover letter with their reference, telling them that if you haven't received confirmation of payment by Tuesday you're issuing proceedings.

If not, call them to get a fax number and do the above.