OPC - Ingress Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good thank you. AL27 is helping me out and progress is being made. I did try to deal with it myself but not very well it would seem. I now feel more confident to have another go thanks to AL27's help. I can't thank you all enough.

I wonder if you Ingress park residents would like to know a bit more about the place you live on. If you do you are all welcome to have a look at my web site. It's not really a "public site" yet as it is embedded in my other site, but you are all welcome should you wish to explore.

Cheers

Colin

Start

Well, with invaluable help from you know who, I have put in my appeal today.

Colin OW

hi, new to this site and not sure whether i should be writing a new thread or not please let me know. I live on Ingress park and have received quite a few tickets from opc that i have not paid. My mother in law has received two tickets from OPC which are going to court in a few weeks time.(she also has more but they have not got to that stage yet). Her defence is that she was not the driver of the car at the time and she has witnesses to say that she was at home. i would appreciate any advice on what she should or should not say or what she should put in her defence as i am sorting this out for her and haven't got a clue.

thanks

hi, new to this site and not sure whether i should be writing a new thread or not please let me know. I live on Ingress park and have received quite a few tickets from opc that i have not paid. My mother in law has received two tickets from OPC which are going to court in a few weeks time.(she also has more but they have not got to that stage yet). Her defence is that she was not the driver of the car at the time and she has witnesses to say that she was at home. i would appreciate any advice on what she should or should not say or what she should put in her defence as i am sorting this out for her and haven't got a clue.

thanks

If it is a threat of going to court then just ignore, if they are summons then verify they are real and let people on here know

We have received a court date in september am just waiting for the details from my mother in law. thanks for the help am very stressed out by it all. I and other members of my family also have tickets but it hasn't gone as far as court yet. i will keep you updated

Just to let you all know that OPC did not win against me this morning in Dartford County Court. Something rather momentous has happened and I will post further info over the weekend.

In the meantime, you should all be aware that OPC does read this forum (Hi OPC!), and in fact worked out who I was (not too difficult as I stupidly identified myself), printed all this off, and tried to use it as part of their evidence against me. So please guys - be VERY careful what you post on here, because you never know where it may end up.

ALL the PPCs hang around on here. We see their trolling all the time but many more just read and say nothing. I am betting is was contempt and or vexatious litigant status for OPC.

In the meantime, you should all be aware that OPC does read this forum (Hi OPC!), and in fact worked out who I was (not too difficult as I stupidly identified myself), printed all this off, and tried to use it as part of their evidence against me. So please guys - be VERY careful what you post on here, because you never know where it may end up.

OPC lose YET again:lol::lol::lol:

They are trying to be clever when armed with only the brain capacity of a microbe, the good news is all these loses are costing them more and molre money, that is the problem with being stupid, OPC, you never learn.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

More news from court today:

• 27 Ingress Park cases submitted by OPC.

• All cases stayed for 3 months whilst the judge examines further evidence and the working relationships between Crest Nicholson, Peverel/ Consort, OPC, and the residents.

• Fake court papers have resulted in Windsor Smyth being reported by the judge with intention of them being "prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

• One test case will decide the outcome of all 27 cases.

why are opc pushing this so hard if this gets pushed to a higher court and they lose they and all the rest of ppc industry are out off bussines what are they hoping to prove :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

27 ! their buddies in the trade will talk them out of appealing an adverse decision to a court of record. and by 'talk' I mean 'persuade with all means at their disposal'. Of course what it needs is for someone to lose to them and then they appeal to the higher court. then the PPC couldn't stop the appeal happening. Almost worth losing a case :) :)

OPC, is that some kind of code for Morons r us? PPCs have some real dumb asses working for them but OPC appear to scrape the barrel. You would have to be spectacularly stupid to issue false court papers and then follow up in a real court. A bit like deciding to bury a body in a sandpit. Anybody with half a brain would have pulled out of these suicidal cases months ago but OPC apparently want to hone their life skills in jail.

Really wanting to know what happens with Colin's appeal now. If he wins on appeal does this set a precedent or does it need to go to a Higher Court first...? If the details are being kept off-forum that's perfectly understandable but just want everyone not to lose sight of Colin's case after yesterday's positive result.

(although I am a newbie on CAG, I am Coupon-mad on MSE and SchoolRunMum on pepipoo - a regular on both parking boards). Hi all! :)

Really wanting to know what happens with Colin's appeal now. If he wins on appeal does this set a precedent or does it need to go to a Higher Court first...? If the details are being kept off-forum that's perfectly understandable but just want everyone not to lose sight of Colin's case after yesterday's positive result.

(although I am a newbie on CAG, I am Coupon-mad on MSE and SchoolRunMum on pepipoo - a regular on both parking boards). Hi all! :)

My appeal has gone in and am now awaiting to see if I am given permission to appeal.

Will keep you informed as much as possible. As no doubt OPC etc is monitoring this site - most work is best done privately exactly as they do. I am sure they have solicitors to help them, and we have this site to help us, thank goodness !!:) Just because they are a company with more resources does not make them right.

Cheers

Colin OW

Yes, I am the test case who is going to represent the 27 others. The 27 others will receive notice from the court next week that their cases have been stayed for three months.

I'm not going to write too much on here about details, because as we all know, walls have ears.

But, I need some help:

1. If you, or anybody else you know are one of the other 27 cases, please PM me, because we need to pool our resources. I will of course need to meet you in person before I share any information with you, to ascertain you are who you say you are.

2. The Judge has asked me to collect around a dozen sets of fake court papers to send in to him. Again, please PM me if you have some, or spread the word to others who you know.

3. The Judge has also asked me to find someone (anybody, not necessarily someone who is in dispute with OPC) who owns their freehold in IP. Anybody know someone? I have not met anybody with a freehold here myself.

Hi - new to this site. I was following the ingressparkcommunity.com site and it's a shame that it had to discontinue. I received a parking ticket in February which I ignored and after 4 months I received threatening letters from Windsor Smyth; I am prepared to go to court over this as I believe strongly that the whole parking fine situation is disproportionate. I love living here and I am not prepared to roll over and let a few narrow minded people "run" this estate. Only yesterday I received a letter reminding me of the covenants - what a waste of money, time and resources.

If anyone can help crafting a reply back to Windsor Smythe with a polite but go away message I would appreciate it.

Hi awaiting court hearing. Parked under central ticketing sign saying I could park in visitors bays. No signage from OPC got ticket anyway. Naive in this sort of thing. Received pictures of OPC signs now posted. Been offered help but think this was OPC!!! Need help maybe A127 private message

To be honest, any lease covenants are there to make living easy for everyone and should be followed.

OPC are a different ball game. Whilst some argue they have improved the parking chaos IP did have, they also issue tickets without any consideration as it's just a money raising excercise for them. I have a court date with them outstanding and waiting a decision.

Jaguar and anyone else who's waiting for a court date at Dartford County Court - you should get a letter from the court this week telling you that your case (together with everyone else's at IP) has been stayed (suspended) for three months.