OPC - Ingress Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any court can deal with the claim. They frequently come from Northampton as it is a bulk clearing court and where Money Claim on Line starts from.

If from Dartford County Court, you will be able to tell if it is authentic as it would have claim number and be sealed by the court.

OPC do commence proceedings sometimes.

Well, the court letter wasn't sealed, it came in the letter from the debt collection company and was had COPY in bold stamped on it. hmmmm, suspect then i think.

OK thanks for your help.

Hi had a court order from Northampton but automatically the court transfered the case to Dartford. Have filled in more brief forms for Dartford and now waiting!!!! There were no OPC signs up only central ticketing which said I could park in visitor bay!!

Hi had a court order from Northampton but automatically the court transfered the case to Dartford. Have filled in more brief forms for Dartford and now waiting!!!! There were no OPC signs up only central ticketing which said I could park in visitor bay!!

Ah Hi, another case that has been sent dartford court papers? Did yours have the seal on the paperwork?

Mine had a space for the seal but no court seal, photocopied piece of paper with my details on them.

Then as you probably already know, just ignore it.

Oh yea i'm not paying a thing or getting scared by the twats. I noticed my court paper was photocopied and also had no seal on the paper just the word SEAL inside a circle on it, im looking into fraud with the court and dartford council.

• 1 month later...

I am an Old Worcester ,( 1956/59) ,and recently made a pilgrimage to our Memorial in Ingress Park and found the parking signing quite vague and confusing , to the extent the felt it necessary to ask a passing resident if I was correctly parked. One of my fellow Old Worcesters was recently 'Booked' having misread the signs and is being taken to court and I feel this is very wrong. I noticed the 'Ingress Park' residents site is down but if any of you have any influence we would appreciate it if you would lobby on our behalf for a permit system for OW's. We are a naturally diminishing number and make infrequent and short visits.

If I had any influence, I would make sure there was no parking restrictions at all at Ingress Park. I would suggest you could try to write to OPC/Peverel and see if they would consider your friend's case, but I imagine they don't really care. Just so as everyone has previously described in regards to dealing with OPC.

As for me - an update - am waiting for my court date with OPC. Will let you all know what happens when it happens.

One of my fellow Old Worcesters was recently 'Booked' having misread the signs and is being taken to court and I feel this is very wrong.

Give him my details and I will help. PM for my email if you want.

Give him my details and I will help. PM for my email if you want.

Hello,

I am the Old Worcester referred to by bigglesnooker recently. I am going to court on the 13th July and thought I would let you know as this is a very helpful forum.

Thank you

Colin

dont know if I am being thick here, but how on earth other than no show do OPC think they can win a single case, cant the courts tell them to sod off and stop wating time. If they take me to court I will counter sue for loss of earnings as I work as a consultant and am only paid for when I work.

dont know if I am being thick here, but how on earth other than no show do OPC think they can win a single case, cant the courts tell them to sod off and stop wating time. If they take me to court I will counter sue for loss of earnings as I work as a consultant and am only paid for when I work.

I am considering that as well should I win the case. It has been quite time consuming and stressful to be honest.

Colin

Seriously, I had a dream about this last night. I dreamt the MD had died and it was his widow who was actually behind it all. She wanted to try and get as much money out of the whole thing before OPC was wound down, but she didn't understand the legality of the whole thing.

She was played by Mom out of Futurama.

True story.