Mbna Cca Not Received Offered Settle

yousef1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good and valid point DD, IMO any offer of a F&F payment should only ever be made, then paid from a 3rd party and be accepted within a reasonable period of time, pretty much the same timescales these clowns give out to alleged debtors!

Hi

Yes thats the way to go i did that with a debt paid by rellies for £150-00 yes £150 !! for a full & final on a sum of £3800, (i gave rellies the money back later , cos I was wise enough to do it this way, Sorry Mr DCA)

I posted a message in the last few days "MBNA done for £8-000 recently for duff CCA & PPI. in court. which you appear to have same problem , so do a search on www , on" MBNA £8-000 " that should bring it up from loads of news media.

And i like to add to that of others on this thread " the phone doe,s not get results ,only more aggravation " so go the deaf route when you get a call , let the person on the other end start off , if you get someone talking , if its a strange voice , keep your mouth shut, do not talk at all , only speak to known voices in other words friends , not the enemy !!.

Personelly from taking the CCA route I have had two successes a write off , a F&F , And awaiting two no shows on CCA,s.

so listen to us , on the forum, pick your own gagger or listen to several ,and if they all say the same , just DO what they say.

dozy

In any case this is all smoke and mirrors, they have no intention of any full and final settlements, just looking for naive, stupid and gulible to take on their 'partial settlement' rip-off. One is better off paying 1£ month than accepting their offer. The consequences are the same, except taking on their offer will cost much much more.

Hi

Yes I did this a long time ago £1-00 token payments each per month = £12-00 But all quiet for a bit then phone calls " can I please have some more money" No chance mate Naff off, so after a long time ,answering calls ,i decided to look for ways to get rid of them , and "manna" from above heard me , or rather the forum did.

I could have just carried on paying the tokens amounts of £1-00 each but on calculating the time it would take to pay it all of at that rate was 50 years, so i,m think i am on a winner here , If I pay say £1200 in the next 20 years (i,ll be 80 then) i,ve saved bucks ,and the debt dies with me , forget the crap what they say about chasing your missus etc so long as only your sig is on the line , I know some of you are going to say otherwise, , but its down to planning , like wot the DCA,s do.

anyway i rest my case M,lud.

"Without Prejudice" is used to protect the sending party from disclosure in open court of an offer which may be seen as a perceived weakness of case or even acceptance of the debt.

These offers can only be disclosed if a) both parties agree b) the one making the offer refers to it in open court or c) at costs stage.

If you make a financial offer and dont head it "without prejudice" then you are in fact acknowledging the debt and your offer of repayment of said debt. If you know they have proof that it is your debt and your not seeking to deny the debt is yours just that the claimant has a right to collect then its not such a big issue imo.

S.

it should also be noted that if responses to without prejudice communications which are clearly dealing with the issues mentioned- are also given the same privelege even if then subsequent communcations are not headed likewise

the whole idea is to give the parties the opportunity to dispose of the matter without recourse to the legal system hence the opportunity to talk "off the record" so to speak

however it should also be noted that parts of without prejudice communications that argue the pro's and cons of the dispute, rather than seek to obtain a resolution CAN in some cases be deemed to be open correspondence