What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Still no landline!! can only get on t'internet at work! and don't have time to sit and read posts.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

euw! That is one of the reasons why my shoes (we have dogs) are always in my room.

Being told by some old woman that I can't have a seat on the bus and must move. Due to a knee injury, I had to stretch my legs out. Her shopping bags were in the way.

Still no landline!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

OOPS, phone rang and stranger asked for me or so I thought.

'Hi could you take your tablets please'

ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH only had the med dispenser two days and messed up already:roll: Son said he heard it bleep to take them and he didnt tell me, well that was helpful not:x

I could not apologise enough, but shows had bad I have become.

Xmas and got the lurgey again.

Multi buy loo rolls for my sore nose.............I could give rudolf a run for his money nose wise:madgrin:

Wet wipes are better.

Running out of very important stuff when all the shops are shut. I am not going to go into town tomorrow either (no buses) and don't think the chemist will be open, or even have what I need.

My birthday today. In the shower singing nobody loves me every body hates me, to me to drop hint to son what day it was, to get a cup of cold water lobbed over top of shower as a pressy.

Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm wont sing happy bday to me then:violin:

I did get a begrudged cuppa and a kiss, so hes forgiven, FOR NOW:madgrin:

I meant to post this yesterday but I think I may have fallen under CAGbot's glare... THREE f'ing calls on my landline from a foriegn call centre; one at 7.18 am, the second at 7.30 am and the third at 7.35 am. Now, I know a lot of countries don't have the same holidays as we have but it's not unreasonable for the companys involved, ie. UK, to respect our holidays!

My birthday today. In the shower singing nobody loves me every body hates me, to me to drop hint to son what day it was, to get a cup of cold water lobbed over top of shower as a pressy.

Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm wont sing happy bday to me then:violin:

I did get a begrudged cuppa and a kiss, so hes forgiven, FOR NOW:madgrin:

0CHURISFIESTASCHURIS21-4.gif[/img]

0CHURISFIESTASCHURIS21-4.gif[/img]

xx Thanks.

Managed to leave the house today as I am finding it harder and harder to go out the door, as well as a little how do I put if, feel spaced out or odd sort of as in taking meds regular for first time in ages I now clearly realise, not able to remember to take them twice a day on my own, how silly that makes me feel, anyhow all the mobility scooters were flat at supermarket so did the slowest walk grasping at inhalor as I went, haha, did look a fright. Anyhow came across a cheap reduced manual with vibration foot massager for only 15.00. Happy bday to me I think, yep.

Lets shall we say my feet are in heaven and I even did not spit too much fire when realised the same massager was only 7.99 on ebay, aaARGHHHH, so day went fairly well today and a good birthday.

Thanks again for the happy birthday xx

Realised that my garden solar lights not lighting up was not due to fog and early nights and therefore lack of enough sun.

They have been nicked !!!!!!!!!:mad2:

Trying to think positive, in that probably attempted house and doggy put them off and only portable in garden was lights. But on other hand noticed a football that landed under the trampoline has also dissapeard, so probably kids.

Got cameras on back of house but due to dark days and early nights did not cross my mind they would have been half inched, so too late to check the hard drive, so annoyed..........

:mad2:

Going to get bigger hard drive soon and an night light that reacts to movement:wink: