HSBC solicitors northampton claim -help pls

angel_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya all

im just checking in but will be back online this afternoon, been mulling over it and i will await on your further good advice on this matter cheers angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Angel,

We'll get back to you soon. Deliberations are pretty much done but one of us will come back and confirm our views.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Angel

We have not deserted you:wink: Just waiting for Slick to confirm the proposals.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

thank you understood cheers angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 1 month later...

hiya all

the terms that im struggling to scan up will attempt again with my friend later today appear to be the current terms, surely i can ask for the terms and conditions at the time of the application form, as these current ones state 15.00 per late payment and on my statements show 12.00 being charged

before i take on board the tomlin order isnt this worth persuing? cab advisor told me i have a right to ask for the terms and conditions at the time of the credit card agreement so i have all the correct information - i wish to do this, im aware they could just go ahead and request a strikeout of the claim but leaving me on hold for the past 3 years does not make sense but again cab advised they can do this! im not sitting right with that answer but hey you are the best people i will now take advise from unfortunately, i got the feeling from cab that why am i not happy with this and why am i not paying it? well doh if they had sent the correct info and done it right we wouldnt be here,

anyways i need to act today so im happy to request that info and see what you guys first advise me and the conseqences of this or what else could occur or do i just go ahead with the tomlin order to avoid the ccj, unfortunately my health has deterioted over this and now im feeling maybe this battle any worth it anymore but i wish to have one last shot at it first, maybe you guys can see more than me at this moment and i promise i will make a final choice from what you propose

cheers angel will be back after 1 when im back from docs thanks

Hi Angel,

Further to our PM's earlier, you should get an email address for HSBC sol'rs so you can go back to them with your proposals about their "offer" of a Tomlin Order.

Keep your chin up !! :-D

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)