CRA have nothing on me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, today I went online to the website annualcreditreport.co.uk to see my free callcredit report.

And according to this lot Callcredit have absolutely nothing recorded against my name, No CCJ, no CC defaults or late payments or nowt.

Perhaps I should check the others to see if they have nowt neither LOL

Are you still alive :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I thought than the free Annual Credit site stated that their information was gathered from the 3 main CRAs?

I have only checked Experian which had plenty on it ;) but the Free Annual Credit site report actually showex more than Experian which I suspect means Equifax as well?

Sounds strange to me.

I may be getting cynical in my old age but I tend to agree that perhaps it is a way of seeing if you're still "active" ie still at the same address etc. and as soon as I pop my head above the parapet.......

I did notice the option to get a more detailed report if I Paid them some money!!! it may not quite be the freebie they advertise

If I'm right I expect to get (in the near future) a couple of tickles about Egg Card and Loan and another no hoper trying it on for a Three account that never was.......we shall see

Mine was clean as well, I mailed them and they said it was because I had just moved. I didn't tell any of the DCAs after that we'd moved but Crabrot sent a welcome note a few weeks later...:eek:

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.