CRA have nothing on me

spamheed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, today I went online to the website annualcreditreport.co.uk to see my free callcredit report.

And according to this lot Callcredit have absolutely nothing recorded against my name, No CCJ, no CC defaults or late payments or nowt.

Perhaps I should check the others to see if they have nowt neither LOL

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

There was nothing on mine either, other than showing me having a mortgage and a bank account.....imagine my shock when I checked experian and it was full of debts/defaults etc. :D:D

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

Are you still alive :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I thought than the free Annual Credit site stated that their information was gathered from the 3 main CRAs?

I have only checked Experian which had plenty on it ;) but the Free Annual Credit site report actually showex more than Experian which I suspect means Equifax as well?

Sounds strange to me.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

It's the same with all three main CRAs. One might have information the others don't and vice versa thats why it's always best to check them all.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

annualcreditreport.co.uk is useless. It does not give an acurate account of your credit file. I personally think its a gimmick to collect peoples data.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

I may be getting cynical in my old age but I tend to agree that perhaps it is a way of seeing if you're still "active" ie still at the same address etc. and as soon as I pop my head above the parapet.......

I did notice the option to get a more detailed report if I Paid them some money!!! it may not quite be the freebie they advertise

If I'm right I expect to get (in the near future) a couple of tickles about Egg Card and Loan and another no hoper trying it on for a Three account that never was.......we shall see

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

Are you still alive :p

Go on admit it you're dead...lol...:lol::lol::lol:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Rumours of my Death have been greatly exaggerated!!

although I must confess to being a little transluscent this morning

Hope this helps

Make sure you inform the CRAs of any demise incidents :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Just another greedy bunch of bankers trying to fleece the general populace.

Hope this helps

Mine was clean as well, I mailed them and they said it was because I had just moved. I didn't tell any of the DCAs after that we'd moved but Crabrot sent a welcome note a few weeks later...:eek:

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.