The Bear Garden Good Morning / Goodnight Thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning. I must finally admit the weather although dry and warm is a little dissapointing for the time of year.The forecast was for a barbeque summer,where i ask,Saudi Arabia.I must admit realising babybear39 lived in Wales brought back some happy childhood holidays enjoyed in Wales.Caerphilly castle ,what a size. Caerphilly Castle

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Night night - sweet dreams :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Morning all.. :)

My big day in court to day so I'm feeling a bit crappy meself! :eek:

Small whinge probably cause I'm a bit 'nevous and all that but... had an early night last night to make sure I'm fresh as a daisy this morning and raring to go all guns blazing ..... at 2am my mobile went off... it was a 'friend' from work wanting to know what to get my daughter for her 18th birthday next week... kind thought but 2am...aaarrgghh!!!

Needless to say once awake my mind starting going into overdrive and I now feel like poo..:(

Ho Hum... all in a day... now where's that Red Bull :D

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Thanks guys... it's working already thank heavens for orange Wednesday... court hearing is for a set aside against Marlin... got a letter this morning saying they will agree to set aside and won't be turning up...

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks guys... it's working already thank heavens for orange Wednesday... court hearing is for a set aside against Marlin... got a letter this morning saying they will agree to set aside and won't be turning up...

:D

:D:D:D.

Morning Campers,

Thanks for all the good wishes and smiles yesterday... twas a lovely feeling...now back to normality!

No such luck! I'm reduced to a toadish croak that sounds like the Cagbots have been called in, with every other word as a squeak.

Hope you're feeling better today and your voice doesn't get used to stuff a teddy bear!!

Have a sunny day all..

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello peeps.

Tis me! Just got back from celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in New York!!!!! Feeling jet lagged.........lost some hours on the way home and not slept much. Sorry to rub it in but we have just had the best weather. Heatwave hit New York with temperatures of 35C!!!!! Great tan!

It's soooooo cold coming home!

Off to close my eyes then need to catch up with all the posts here!

See you later.

Night Owl z z z z

z

z

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Morning all :)

and welcome back Night Owl. :) Very envious of your trip.. seems like you had a wonderful time. Congratulations on your 25th too.

Lovely sunny day here at the mo... nice and fresh..

Very quiet in the bear garden last night so I suspect some very sore heads today.. :eek::D

Tawnyowl not been around for a while...has anybody seen him? Hope he's OK.

Oh well, have a nice day peeps, see you later.

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Morning Mrs :D

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Morning Mrs :D

Good Morning Sir!! ;) There is life in the Bear Garden After all... I thought EVERYONE had gone to Brum!

:-D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Morning campers!:)

Busy weekend......been Bore chasing! The Severn Bore. Predicted 4 and 3 Star bores and great sloshing of folk on the banks! Got someone to upload a short film to You Tube.

So much debris afterwards. Worth hanging on after the Bore passes to watch. Saw 4 tyres, blue box, computer monitor (saw that on 3 Bores! going backwards and forwards on the tide!) and what looked like a cot!

So many mad people (like me!) come to watch it.

Surfers struggling to catch the crest of the wave.

Weather is good today. :)

Today we will sort out the jigsaw in the garage my O/H insists is a shed! It was delivered ages ago but we have had so much rain.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!