The last post Wins.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last post

Thought i would drop by whilst chillin out

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3dbd6477c1-20d7-4b0b-9126-2dfa4e48f01d.gif%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvZ2lm%26name%3daW1hZ2UwMTYuZ2lm%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a002f01ca740d%25245403ea20%25245301020a%2540ulverscroft.co.uk%26msgHash%3dffffffffffffffff&oneredir=1&ip=10.1.106.206&d=d2304&mf=0&a=01_3c9c4a6dab01c4708d59f61af83d2164934990c2978871b8d9f6df62b9a21160

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ok

Opppssss

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

i think everyone should now stop posting, there is a new organisation which is paying particular attention to this thread POAK Prevention Of Abuse to Keyboards.

They are also requesting that you should donate just £50 per month or whatever you can afford to help save those keyboards suffering overuse.

:madgrin:

my keyboard's fine and it wouldn't dare say otherwise to anyone.

Plus it's told me it really wants me to win this, so to post after me would be really heartbreaking for it...

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

my keyboard's fine and it wouldn't dare say otherwise to anyone.

Plus it's told me it really wants me to win this, so to post after me would be really heartbreaking for it...

I think you need to have words with it. It secretly sent me a message saying it wants me to win :eek:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Mine i say .. all mine

WARNING TO ALL

Remember you lot only post on this thread because I allow it . .. :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL