Boxclever vs Toffee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I'm getting worried about the timings (33 or 28 days) now so am submitting just the embarrassed defence and not counterclaiming. I think most of the Legals must be on holiday or not interested in this one!

Thanks anyway. Will post up what happens next when I hear. I only hope they accept my Defence as it's a day late now according to the 28 day count.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Kurvaface and apologies for the late reply.

Well, quite a bit has happened, the most satisfying occurred today. I got a letter from BC saying "Please be advised the County Court Claim No xxxxxxxx has been discontinued. Yours sincerely, BC". Next to the account balance under my account number is 0.00 ukl. Wonderful!

After putting in my defence, I received a few letters from the above. The first said they didn't need to supply anything and basically to pay up. The second supplied me with a short breakdown of the amount claimed, including 160 ukl for 'buying' the machine. The third said an enclosed photocopy of the original agreement proved my liability and to pay up now, or they would leave it to the Court. I replied to none of them. Then the letter today!

I must say, I think they did presume I wouldn't file a defence (as you said previously), given I'd not responded to any previous letters. A 'punishment' of a CCJ with no real case at all. This has opened my eyes. Bastardos.

I'm happy that they have to pay any costs and solicitors fees, in addition to my soon-to-be request that they come and remove the machine asap. Otherwise, I know someone who would be willing to help me dump it in the branch that hired it to me.. I hope this won't be necessary.

Thank you more than I can express for the help you have given me.

My great appreciation, and I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!

Thanks again

Txxx

how about a wasted costs order and a letter to the company reminding them you still have possession of there machine and they owe you for storage fees of £5.00 per day.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.