style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had the post a letter from a DCA called albion never heard of them before anybody else:rolleyes:

Yes..;)

They are the 'A' before 'B'.... Albion will demand the whole amount of the Loan... then it will be passed to Blair Oliver and Scott who will also demand the whole of the loan but will be open to arrangements..:rolleyes:

I am on my dodgy laptop again so I will get back to you when I can kick my daughter off the other one.

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Good morning MBL/Spam

So the hot brick is starting to do the rounds,wonder which one will get the short straw and instigate (if any).

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Would depend on the contents of the letter and what exactly they are threatening to do? You may wish to send the "This account is in dispute and has been since xxxx so bog off " letter.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi, me again.:)

The process used on mine was...

Arrears Notice,

Default Notice... (invalid)

Formal Notice from Albion demanding Full balance,

Another Invalid default Notice.

And then Blair Oliver and Scott took over..

To be honest I have continued to pay them a reduced rate at the moment because there was heavy debate going on as to whether demanding full monies constituted termination of agreement, they have also been sending arrears notices which they have to do under CCA 1974 which makes me believe they consider the agreement is still live so I got a touch of 'cold feet' :oops:.

Being involved in a few 'disputes' at the moment I decided to put this one on the back burner for a while til I could work out what to do next..

Sorry I'm not much help... this one has baffled me a bit... I get the feeling that they won't instigate anything until the Loan term has reached its end and then it will have reached its natural termination..:confused:

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have not heard of them before perhaps Spam can confirm if they are in house like Blair Olly Scott,if they are I would tend to ignor it until its passed to an exterior DCA.

Andy

I have not heard of them before perhaps Spam can confirm if they are in house like Blair Olly Scott,if they are I would tend to ignor it until its passed to an exterior DCA.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Albion seem to be Halifax's first port of call for 'Delinquent Loans' My ex DMC made all the arrangements with my DCA's at the time so I never had any contact... after approx about a year Body Odour and Snott took over...so I'm not really sure where they fit in..:confused:

All I do know, is that Halifax appear to be folowing the same pattern as they used with me a couple of years ago.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for that Spam

I would summise they are in house then (next desk to Bobbly Obbbly and Snot) usually BOS pass to to them first and then farm out to the likes of EOS/IQOR/Moorcroft who inturn retun it back to BoS.

In any event gut instinct says in house so I would ignore as the debt as not left the building as such.Wait till one of the above muppets writes MBL then issue the In dispute letter.;)

Regards

Andy

Hi just an update on this got the SAR stuff today should give me something to read for 5 minutes (months) and a Statement off them with No od charges! Is that because they have froze the account? They have allways charged me a monthly usage charge:confused:

Hi just an update on this got the SAR stuff today should give me something to read for 5 minutes (months) and a Statement off them with No od charges! All of your statements or just the current Is that because they have froze the account? They have allways charged me a monthly usage charge:confused:

MBL how did you service this loan A/C was you making mthly payment from your current account with the same bank?

Regards

Andy

Hi MBL,

Nothing to do with the above... but this is what made me continue to pay..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/189110-fiddlesticks-i-didnt-know.html

I don't know if you've already read this but it may be of interest to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andy yes it was a SO does that make a difference:confused:

Hi MBL

Not a difference but in your post you state that there are no O/D charges.They dont appear on the loan account but on your current account diff account number different statement.The only figures that appear on the loan statement is the balance less payments.

Regards

Andy

Hi Spam/Andy Intresting Spam but I have tried them but they will not answer my letters :confused: or more importantly send a paying in book (current account frozen).Sorry for the confusion Andy the od charges mentioned are for my current account (but none on last statement) which are usually added monthly and wondered if there was any significance to this.:confused:

The plot thickens! I've had a letter today stating that they've reviewed my current account and have noticed that I didn't pay anything last month (actually I haven't used it for some time), and that under the conditions of my account I must either pay in my salary or make regular payments, and that I must make a payment within 14 days.

I haven't got a clue what they are up to. I am well under my agreed o/d limit. Can anyone else shed any light on what they might be up to? Maybe trying to get me to phone them?

Thanks

MBL

I summise that the loan account and current account are now dormant as far as you are concerned.No live DDs or SO and you are useing other banking facilities.Sounds like a computer generated letter as there as been no activiy on the account for some time.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just an update. The latest is that Halifax have now sent me a letter saying that if I don't pay some money into my current account (which is well under agreed overdraft limit) they will take the overdraft away.

Now I'm totally confused as they have said that I can't use the account anyway, so what are they up to now:confused:

Hi, just an update. The latest is that Halifax have now sent me a letter saying that if I don't pay some money into my current account (which is well under agreed overdraft limit) they will take the overdraft away.

Now I'm totally confused as they have said that I can't use the account anyway, so what are they up to now:confused:

Hiya,

I had a £3k o/d with them which I 'maxed out' a couple of years back.. when I made payment arrangements with my other creditors I arranged to pay a token amount towards the O/D every month and they froze interest and charges and the debit balance has been reducing ever since...albeit very slowly;).

I've been doing this regularly every month... they defaulted me for it recently but didn't threaten to take the facility away so I wouldn't know what they are up to... it's a bit of a strange one.. 8)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

id say they are just looking at their exposure to u overall. if ur are having trouble paying other debts with them, in all likelihood u will struggle to pay off the o/d as well (from their point of view).