Band together against them

mauricetura
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou to everyone who has replied so far.

I have replied to many of you with PMs

If you have not heard from me please PM me asking to join in the fight.

The first step here is to get enough witness statements to prove that MBNA is treating a large enough group of clients unfairly according to TCF guidliness and that it includes behaviour which can be seen to be unreasonable because it is contrary to FSA principles.

There is also a number of unfairness tests. I have over 20 pages of legal analysis at my disposal and I am in contact with a number of law firms.

I shall be taking the fight via the FSA and pushing this at a high level.

I shall be asking for an appointment at Canary Wharf with the MBNA case officer and an FSA enforcement officer. This will be strengthened if I can get an injunction and have a stack of evidence showing that MBNA is not upholding a high standard of integrity expected of a financial services firm.

Do not be pessimistic but please do apply for a petition at no 10 for an investigation into MBNA.

To change their behaviour we have to change their economics, which means getting the FSA and OFT to look at their operation in detail.

Each of you will recieve a draft template which includes many details - including the name of myself and my wife.

I am putting myself on the line here - it will be easy for MBNA to work out that I am a finance professional and currently on the FSA register.

If you have a trusted moderator please ask them to PM me and I will proved full information to give you comfort.

do we have to give our names (daft question, but are we sure who we are sending our details to?) don't want to be a pessimist. Count me in if everyones happy.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Sorry I'm a bit late, but count me (well my OH) in too please:D

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

You can count me in too. My battle with them has been going on for a long time and among the things they do but shouldn't, is encouraging people to take out loans to repay credit cards.

My thread is: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/86182-fred-bassett-mbna.html

Also, for evidence of what I have stated above and of the type of correspondence they send to people, look at this one: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/166809-mbna-monty.html

Good luck.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

My Thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/151709-help-62.html

As I say I was even harassed in court and the solicitor asked if my dad left a will and could I use that to pay the debt

Courts must assess unfair terms in consumer contracts, says ECJ

This is pretty juicy in terms of the relief available - you can argue that a number of small transgressions that may be dismissed individually combine to cause material harm. (A very different principle to the one that was used in the Rankine case)

Send me to the front of the que. I'm in!

Halifax Current Account £1583 WON 2007:)

Egg Credit Card £1822 WON 2008:)

BarclayCard £982 WON 2008:)

Natwest Current Account £2133 WON 2006:)

IF Accounts £1728 WON 2007:)[/size]

MBNA CCA request sent 10.2.09

BarclayCard CCA request 10.2.09

Barclays Bank SAR 16.2.09[/size]

Let the games continue...:D

At beggining MBNA and thier agents phoned me sometimes up to ten times a day at my place of work in spite of my boss annd colleages telling them to stop and they always informed everyone at my workplace they were MBNA causing me much untold embarresement and distress,:mad:

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Please count me in - PM me with any templates etc for the FSA-MBNA are they most appalling bunch and they are clearly in breach of every aspect of treating customers fairly expectations needed to retain a consumer credit license-anything I can do to help-count me in

Ive got a court case coming up against them too!!!

Recent news on MBNAs parent in the US

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2009/comp21066-boa.pdf

A culture or dishonesty.

The OFT and subsequently the FSA can be compelled to investigate MBNAs behaviour and failures. I really do need as many witness statements as possible from Caggers that have suffered unreasonable treatment particularly anything that has made the process of a complaint difficult, i.e. MBNA not recognising a written complaint as a dispute, failing to produce post-contract information within prescribed periods etc

Molestation through harassing telephone calls, texts and emails.

I am seeing very well respected lawyer and will start with an application for an injunction against MBNA - if I get a reasonable response.

It is time to fight back in a way that will change the economics for MBNA - that means nudging the regulators into a position where they have to act.

Hi Guys,

Has anyone else read the pdf? It's all about ARS's:lol:

Regards,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

i read it but cant quiet grasp it why cant they use plain english perhaps someone could enlighten what are ARS's and any other terms used

hiya

count me in and i would also say that they told me that they were an american company and that was that supposed to have frightened me ,,,i told them to abide by english law on the phone call

have done harrasment letters , i told them they have caused me more stress as i was off work with illness and they still continued a bit more to try the tactics of calling my mobile and leaving messages,

so yeah and dodgy cca's that cannot hardly read, maybe time to fight back and stand up and be counted, im happy to travel anywhere in the world to get justice in court

and when i win that lottery big time i will pay for everyones expenses, this is how passionate i feel to get justice for anyone who has been dealt so badly by this supposed caring company

have a sunny day laters angel x:) and today i will make it my mission to spread this link to lots of mbna threads - we will get the number needed by hook or by crook lol

Edited by angel_1

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hiya all

ive spread the link around a bit this morning but have to go offline now but will check in later

keep positive everyone, the time has come finally for a united standing

laters angel x:D

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

They don't help themselves do they? I asked for some help for 3 months whilst unemployed and sent SOA etc. nice and early. Theyresponded with a threat letter from them and another from RMA 2 days later. And it's gone down hill from there. So we've gone from me asking for a little help for 3 months to me sending a CCA and dispute letter to them after 40 days saying I didn't enclose £1 to me then sending it again.

Anyway:

Failure to respond to letters - yes. though they did eventually.

Not respecting my wishes for written communication - yes.

Just firing off threats despite my efforts to be straight with them from day one - yes.

Saying I didn't enclose the £1 fee for the CCA which I think was just a stalling tactic. - Yes.

Failing to acknowledge or respond to dispute letters. - Yes.

I'm aware from these forums that many have suffered far worse than me though. Horrible company.

Definately!!! MBNA X1 (ME), Virgin X 1 (ME) MBNA (Other halfs) all in dispute no - response or letter to acknowledge complaint - only additional defaults!

Halifax Card (OH) -2.9% reinstated - Sucess!

Santander/House of Fraser (1) PPI Refund plus 8% plus LOC

Santander/House of Fraser (2) PPI Refunded plus 8% plus LOC

Penalty Charge Notice - Representation accepted and PN cancelled - £120

Please count me in - MBNA have caused me nothing but hell these past several months

Continue to add on interest and charges

Passed my details to RMA

Harrassing phone calls some as early as 5.45am!!! and as late as 1140pm!!

Text messages

Threatenig letters

defaults

and now they have put Optima Legal on to me - all while the account is in dispute and no CCA!

Rabbit x

"I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie, there is no system, the universe is indifferent"

Don Draper, Mad Men