Restons/MBNA Issued Court Claim **ROUND ONE TO SF**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lilley

Yes its a great victory and i am so relived now i got through first round !:)

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi sf99,

Congratulations and well done.

Citb sent me the good news which I was very pleased to read.

I'm sure Restons will not be proceeding further now they've had a biff on the nose from the Judge about their procedures.

I do hope you'll have a relaxing evening and enjoy a cheeky toast to you, your family and your barrister.

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!

Well done you! And great strategy bringing in the cavalry!!

Best news I've had all day!!!

:D

Elsa xxx

Hi Undercover Elsa!

Thanks! Yes i think i did give Restons a bit of a shock when i sudenlly bought in the cavalry:D Glad i cheered everyones day up with this victory and my thread is a going to be another encouraging one on Cag! :D

• Haha 1

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi sf99,

Congratulations and well done.

Citb sent me the good news which I was very pleased to read.

I'm sure Restons will not be proceeding further now they've had a biff on the nose from the Judge about their procedures.

I do hope you'll have a relaxing evening and enjoy a cheeky toast to you, your family and your barrister.

Hi Snoops

yes be getting out some wine tonight! :DThanks to you to for encouraging me in my fight against MBNA:)

I would be suprised also after such a clear message from the judge.

Being Restons, they may continue to bluster for a while, (they never do seem to know when it's time to shut up) but I think they will fade away.

David

Hi David i

Like my solicter says it will be crazy if they persist as if they push things to far they will owe a fortune to my solicitors:D

Well S99

You've done it, certainly an inspiration to me.

I honestly don't know if congratulations is a word one uses on this forum to recognise an event like this. But I'll use it anyway CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE.

Regards

G

Thanks G! Though it is due to me finding a first class CFA solicitor who was able to find me a first class barrister! :)so i am really grateful to them to and fell on my feet finding excellant legal representation|!But great i was able to spring a solicter on them a few weeks before trial and give them a surprise! :D:-D

You brave, brave thing! Utterly delighted for you. I can only imagine how relieved you must be feeling tonight. Enjoy you have worked hard - now it is time to play hard!!

Selfishly this has given me the strength to get out the MBNA file tomorrow - as Citizen Kane ( I think ) used to say 'Power to the people!!'

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiya sunflower

brill news i hear, im sorry not been around much been a bit poorly but im back with a vengeance now lol

oh boy how i remember you starting here what a gladiator you have become well done you and your sols

let us have details if you can of your defense lawyers but i promise will read your whole thread tomorrow when im back from work and i will update you will all my bits

but now relish the success you so do deserve and to all the caggers that have helped on your journey

take care angel x:) and have a fun day all tomorrow

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hiya sunflower

brill news i hear, im sorry not been around much been a bit poorly but im back with a vengeance now lol

oh boy how i remember you starting here what a gladiator you have become well done you and your sols

let us have details if you can of your defense lawyers but i promise will read your whole thread tomorrow when im back from work and i will update you will all my bits

but now relish the success you so do deserve and to all the caggers that have helped on your journey

Hi Angel

Sorry you not been well and great to see you back on the forum! Yes isent it fantastic this victory againt our common enemy MBNA! LOL,Who would have thought my first timid litttle desperate message abbout advice about stopping MBNAs harrasing embarresing calls to my workplace should escalate into two massive threads and lead to me with the help from all you folks and my brilliant soliciter to winning a round against them in court:D xx

Sunflower,

I am just, so, so, soooooooooooooooo happy for you. I know how absolutely terrified you were about this but you stuck with it and won through.

You are a megastar. :D

Big hug, and huge congratulations.

Love,

Daniella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi DD

Thanks for lovely message! and all the friendship and support you given me both against MBNA and crapital one! It has given me great hope getting through this round with MBNA :) xxxxxxx

Brilliant news sunflower, when I think of how worried you were when you first came to CAG, it's great to see how you have battled on with the support of your new friends.

Hi cymeuanbyth

Yes i remember you were one of the first people to make me feel so welcome on this forum when i started posting and was an anxious newbie.I nver imagained that i would end up having the courage to fight them right up to court stage!:)

You brave, brave thing! Utterly delighted for you. I can only imagine how relieved you must be feeling tonight. Enjoy you have worked hard - now it is time to play hard!!

Selfishly this has given me the strength to get out the MBNA file tomorrow - as Citizen Kane ( I think ) used to say 'Power to the people!!'

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Harrassed

Glad i have given you the incentive to give MBNA more grief!:D i started new year dreading it and feeling very worried wondering what dreadful outcomes were waiting for me,So what an encouraging result now just before final months of the year:) Go and get em!

Hi SF

Im so thrilled for you , well done first class job.

Your thread has given me real hope to continue to stand up to MBNA and make them face the music.

All the very best of luck to you and enjoy your wine

Cheers ;)

Ang

Hi angmarie Glad my thread giving you hope to stand up to MBNA too!:)

Been a lurker on this thread.

Good result SF!

Thanks uptomyeyeballs! :)

hiya sunflower

Sure Sunflower won't mind me using her thread to say Hi Angel ! It's such good inspiration for us all to hear this kind of news!;)

Hi AA99

Yes great to see Angel back ! missed her! :) i still can not belive that round one with MBNA is over now! and that Restons got a trouncing|!:Di keep pinching myself to make sure i am not dreaming! :)