What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That cat clip was so funny! Really made me smile! Glad for everyone's good new too. Had my own last week when saw mother for the first time since she had her strokes (they live in the U.S. so it took me a while to be able to go over to see her) and she is fine. She is still recovering and it will take a long time but it was good to see with my own eyes she is ok.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That cat clip was so funny! Really made me smile! Glad for everyone's good new too. Had my own last week when saw mother for the first time since she had her strokes (they live in the U.S. so it took me a while to be able to go over to see her) and she is fine. She is still recovering and it will take a long time but it was good to see with my own eyes she is ok.

Fantastic news Mungy... glad she is on the mend and that you had a safe journey... welcome back..;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I dropped my ickle boy off at school at 8am this morning for his first gym lesson. He was so excited about it :D. I helped him get changed into his PE kit and then left him with the gym teacher. On my way to work, I couldn't help but think about how there wasn't many other kids in the gym class (my son was the only one). I got to work and promptly phoned the school to see if my little one was ok and whether anyone else had turned up. The school informed me that my son WAS the only one that had turned up and that currently he was having a whale of a time in the main hall being the only one in the class. The teacher also told me that my son was absolutely wonderful. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

going through my pics of Indiana and finding these.

How lucky, I managed to get a pic of a cricket/grasshopper on my flip flop bearing down for a big jump, and managed to catch it in time.

sq040.jpg

Oh, no hang on, cheeky bugger was bearing down for a poo!!!!!:eek:

sq041.jpg

Photography is obviously not one of my strengths...:D

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Hilary Frances has made me smile a lot today with her little witticisms...

Thank you Hilary.. ;)

She made me laugh telling mungypup to go away on the last post thread:D

Keep it comin hils:p

Listenening to a BBC report this morning in the background concerning the problem of distractions in cars which lead to many accidents i.e mobile phones, changing the CD, general faffing. It was said you should do not do anything which can take your full attention away from driving. It was suggested if you have a passenger it is more sensible for them to do the fiddling for you. Couldn't agree more!

Listenening to a BBC report this morning in the background concerning the problem of distractions in cars which lead to many accidents i.e mobile phones, changing the CD, general faffing. It was said you should do not do anything which can take your full attention away from driving. It was suggested if you have a passenger it is more sensible for them to do the fiddling for you. Couldn't agree more!

That's what the bloke that gave Gillian taylforth a lift said:p

TAXI FOR SOD'EM!!!!:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Well yeah, let's face, fiddling and driving just don't go together, and for extra safety, the fiddler should be in the back, cos that bow in the eye or face of the driver could really be distracting.

Even better, just buy Nigel Kennedy playing the 4 Seasons on a CD and avoid the danger altogether. :-D

.Even better, just buy Nigel Kennedy playing the 4 Seasons on a CD and avoid the danger altogether. :-D

Where's your sense of adventure Bookie:p

Mr. C. getting a new job :D. A few hundred applied and they narrowed it down to 5. The money isn't that much better but the conditions, overtime and perks will make it worthwhile.

And knowing that Beachy is all fine and dandy in the 'lump' dept. :)

Excellent MTM. Solicitor obviously didn't realise who he was taking on.
He actually didn't caro...not once did I have to reveal that I was known as Mr Pink. :eek:

Nice one MTM. the sooner these DCAs realise they can no longer automatically gert 'judgement by default' and people not standing up to them the more they will have to come up with new tactics...
On this particular occassion it happened to be an original creditor sillygirl1. ;)

DCA's are a lot easier to outwit by comparison, as their greed and arrogance unravels their ignorant perception of truth & justice.

Most if not all of the credit has to be given to the defendant's tenacity though, as the initial proceedings started way before CAG was even a twinkle in BF & dave's eyes.

All I did was a little bit of research (which anyone could have done if they read back far enough in the various CAG forums btw), and co-ordinated the on-the-day ad hoc directing of a DJ who even had to look up the County Court Act 1984 as we went along. (:rolleyes:)

:)

She made me laugh telling mungypup to go away on the last post thread:D

Keep it comin hils:p

What did I do? :sad:

Mungy Pup

My Boss was doing a great impression of Sherlock Holmes with his magnifying glass. I took it upon myself to then make him a deerstalker hat out of paper. He loved it so much he wore it and let me take a photo of him :D. I then emailed that photo to his wife and everyone else in the office :lol: Bless him, he is a brill bossman

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D