What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

enjoyed it!

after the cats eating each others food wondering about ours excessive input

looking at wiring up a radio coller, a raspberry pi, and a can of spray paint to see if its the case

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

ordered a parcel from in the uk and one from china

uk ones royal mail second class

both posted last wens

guess which one arrived today :p

says something about the post

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

See what I mean folks. MODS!!!! BWAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Well I would do but the person concerned would probably go blubbing to the mods again, so I'll just leave it at that for the time being.

See what I mean folks. MODS!!!! BWAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Not at all, if you cant be bothered to let us know what it was all about - there was simply no reason to leave the cryptic response.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Not at all, if you cant be bothered to let us know what it was all about - there was simply no reason to leave the cryptic response.

Well, CitiB, it's like this. There is a person who frequents this board who is, shall I say, cerebrally challenged (this is backed up by that person's own admission of the fact). Some while back, I got into some exchanges with that person after they posted what was, in my opinion, the most idiotic statement I had ever seen in my life. When I challenged them, they simply refused to answer my questions about the subject but my posts kept getting deleted. It now seems that whenever I make even a passing reference to the matter, my posts disappear. This happened just a few days ago.

This is the reason for my cryptic post. I can't really make it any clearer. Even this one will probably disappear.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

ordered a parcel from in the uk and one from china

uk ones royal mail second class

both posted last wens

guess which one arrived today :p

says something about the post

I posted a small packet 1st class on Saturday and still not arrived at its destination!

This should really be in the 'Swear' thread!

Well, CitiB, it's like this. There is a person who frequents this board who is, shall I say, cerebrally challenged (this is backed up by that person's own admission of the fact). Some while back, I got into some exchanges with that person after they posted what was, in my opinion, the most idiotic statement I had ever seen in my life. When I challenged them, they simply refused to answer my questions about the subject but my posts kept getting deleted. It now seems that whenever I make even a passing reference to the matter, my posts disappear. This happened just a few days ago.

This is the reason for my cryptic post. I can't really make it any clearer. Even this one will probably disappear.

Forgive me if I have lost the plot, but from what I understand this thread is called.. "What made you smile.... TODAY".

If I read your statement above correctly, you are alluding to something that happened

"Some while back",
?

Aside from that, there doesn't appear to be any exchanges between you and this person who you claim hides behind the mods!!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Forgive me if I have lost the plot, but from what I understand this thread is called.. "What made you smile.... TODAY".

If I read your statement above correctly, you are alluding to something that happened ?

Aside from that, there doesn't appear to be any exchanges between you and this person who you claim hides behind the mods!!

Well my first post on this subject was because of me having a wry smile because yet another of my posts had disappeared - this one made a passing reference to the matter in question, didn't mention the person concerned and only that person would have known what it was about, but it was still pulled. Hence the wry smile. Hope that's back on track enough.

second china parcel arrived

10 snake bracelets silver plated, turned up with Pandora inscribed on them..... good job their only for the kids to play with if they were for resale i would be in trouble

Please note:

if they log in, they're alive and have something to smile about :) The dead don't whinge about being dead. Smile because you're alive.

Smile because you can breathe and live, have a healthy set of lungs.

Smile because breakfast was yummy

Smile because your neighbour started up his mower, and it conked out.

Smile because your food processor broke downand you have an excuse to get the new one you wanted

Smile because its raining? yep, coz your garden got watered (if you dont have a garden, then the pars and allotments just did)

Smile because you had breakfast this morning (some don't)

Smile because you did something silly that someone didnt see and you needed to giggle over it

Smile because a friend said something that amused you

Smile because, erm you're the only primate that can :)

last of all and my favourite: smiling burns 4 kcal's . Free weightloss is always a bargain :0

This is a great post Aridude!

What made me smile today is my neighbour put up laminated signes on his fence that say "please clean up after your dog", they also have a little doggy on them with a person behind - anyway, we've had rain, and they've run, so it now looks like the dog is pooing itself :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Thanks for quoting adridude's post again.

duckwaddler, do you like your neighbours? :-)

Yeah they're okay, we don't have a great deal to do with them, most people keep themselves to themselves around here, there's one neighbour who knows everything here is to know about all the neighbours, there's always one huh? But he's a sweet old boy!

How's you anyway DD? Good I hope?

I smiled today because my Parlane mouse doorstop arrived! I've wanted it for ages, but they're quite hard to get hold of, I'm looking at getting the Hedgehog one next :-)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I smiled today because my Parlane mouse doorstop arrived! I've wanted it for ages, but they're quite hard to get hold of, I'm looking at getting the Hedgehog one next :-)

Is that the one that looks as though you have run over the mouse with the door ? They are quite amusing :)

BCOBS

Is that the one that looks as though you have run over the mouse with the door ? They are quite amusing :)

Lol no! I've not seen them CB, I shall have to see if I can find those ones :lol: ! These ones are a nice regular shaped piece of oak, nothing fancy, with a plain cream ceramic mouse sitting on it (I'm quite a plain person), I do love those massive polished driftwood ones, that have the iron ring handle on them, but they start at around £50 upwards! I'm sorry, but there's no way I could justify paying that for a doorstop lol!

Well, I smiled like a maniac today - we had the most magnificent Jay visit our garden and I got piccies!!! My goodness, what a spectacular looking bird they are! I was in awe, and shaking so much I could barely hold my camera :lol:

Lol Nystagmite!!! That's great! :lol:

I'm getting an extra few feet on my garden, it seems the boundry line has been wrong loool!!! So happy, I can plant even more now :-)

Finally getting another dog. :) We're getting an 8 week old Jack Russell puppy. Parents are picking him / her (not sure which one) now.

Fantastic. Speak to jackieandwayne about training :) I had some wonderful advice for my JR

BCOBS