style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

reorete

I can't be bothered to read the thread again, which after all, has evolved, but, can I ask - have you been victim to noise pollution?

You don't seem to understand what Gyz is saying, and I know I'm bound to agree. Call it bias if you want.

I said something straight after your post this morning, but decided to delete it as it wasn't my thread...BUT you did take the use of the word 'creature' pathetically IMO. Funny thing is I use that word all the time, since we are all creatures, but more specifically that word was used correctly IMO, and I do not agree with any remarks (well meant or otherwise) that he should not have said it. Simply put, that was not aimed at the child. Though a unhappy baby does cause stress to more than the terrible parent (do we really need any more clues as to how shoddy this set of 'parents' are?) I don't.

I feel the 'creature' comment was correct and since the parents are obviously useless (yes, I said that out loud) it should be them that are to be held to blame. I think they are the problem obviously - what do you think... reorete?

Argue all you want, but people - good people, DO NOT do this to others and nor should they to their children.

Behave.

Would Gyzmo say that to a child (or the parents of child) in the street, no, of course not.

Noise does funny things to people (and that is no negative). The people that make the noise should be dealt with by our laws (sorry, need a quick laugh) and be dealt with.

That's never going to happen is it? The people that run HA's etc just do their 'job' etc...like Bank justification...the honest person (who deserves peace) get's crapped on!

Being short of funds in this first world is better than 3rd, but tragic all the same. The people with money will try and shaft you....and mostly suceed...and they want it all! I'm digressing.

Get a grip....the child is not a 'creature' but the birther of the special child is obviously a right loser.

My 2p.

Edited by Thailand

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I didn't know you knew them personally.

Point being, neither do you. It is all subjective - believe what you want.

Kicking in the 'bias' and subjective again, I believe Gyzmo's neighbours are the **** of the earth - I well believe it. If he, or anybody feels reason to complain to SS then sobeit. Worse is the complaint would not be upheld, and whilst I see your point, I feel you are dead wrong. An innocent parent would be rightfully well offended, but this trash would just scream rubbish, IMV.

But then, the people I surround myself with would never play loud music and *stuff* around a child. Because that would be associating with ****, and I'm free to admit my feelings there.

Expand.

pmsl loud music around a child makes people **** of the earth?????????

Phew, you've clicked on, almost. Loud noise around a child is fine I suppose(!), but not in the terrible way you state it! Do you mean a child should learn to be loud (that is NOT sarcastic and I've seen that parent attitude realised)

Stop defending the indefensible, for gawds sake.

You'll learn.

What makes loud music bad around a child is based wholly on that situation, and sod all about the people who have to live with that decision.

Have I said subjective yet??!! Subjective, subjective,subjective.

Give me a case study and I'll give you my opinion....

I know what I feel, and so do you...only you have made your mind up, and I disagree.

Gyzmo,

Many apologies. I obviously muddled you up with someone else, and I'm sorry. I've had a few really awful days without sleep too (for other reasons), so please forgive me.

I absolutely agree with you. It is an intolerable situation. I just can't understand these HAs.

Hope you get some sleep tonight.

DDxx

I clicked on the link on my email and hadn't realized there had been so many other posts.

Fact: it is not good for babies to be exposed to very loud (deafening) music. It can impair their hearing (fact).

Fact: it is not good for babies to be exposed to cigarette smoke.

Fact: it is not good for babies to be inhaling marijuana smoke.

I agree with you Thailand. these people appear to be absolute **** - either that or they are mentally impaired, or drug-addled, and therefore cannot be responsible for their actions. Whatever way you look at it the baby should not be living there.

DD

But then, the people I surround myself with would never play loud music and *stuff* around a child. Because that would be associating with ****,?????????? in the terrible way i state it??????? you said it

your nuts gyzmo and a busybody.i only wish your neighbours could see these posts and do you for slander and defamation of character.if i was them id see the council about slapping an asbo on you for being anti social

I believe that slander or defamation has to contain a remark that is untrue.

And just how am I being antisocial? If I come up to you and start blasting music at you, and you complain, are you then being antisocial?

I'm not a busybody, I have no choice in what I hear from these scumbags - they're shouting it all in the streets. It's not like I'm putting a glass to the wall and listening in - I don't need to.

As for being nuts, yeah I'm getting there thanks to the neighbours and everything else.

[EDIT]

Edited by freakyleaky
INSULTS REMOVED

OK once again, in case anyone forgot, personal insults are against the site rules.

They will be removed from posts. Persistent rule breaking may result in account limitations such as moderation, temporary or permanent banning from the site.

You called Gyzmo a busybody and nuts didn't you???:confused:

Originally Posted by reorete viewpost.gif

your nuts gyzmo and a busybody.i only wish your neighbours could see these posts and do you for slander and defamation of character.if i was them id see the council about slapping an asbo on you for being anti s

I agree with Thailand and Gyzmo. I am pleased for all those who don't seem to understand that they have never had to experience being in a position like Gyzmo, and I hope they never do experience it. It is horrible, it's anti social and above all it's wrong!! People like that should not be able to pollute other people's lives, be that their neighbours or their own children. I think one thing that I find very sad about my neighbours, who sound quite similar to Gyzmo's in some ways (noise, lack of respect, drugs, broken windows etc), is that her many children will grow up with her example of how to be a human being. It's this that I find most upsetting (apart from the fact that they continue to pollute my life, Obviously).

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Unfortunately, Gyzmo, society has changed for the worse. When I was growing up people would not have dreamed of playing their music so loudly that it disturbed the neighbours. You played it a volume which meant you could hear it but not which disturbed the whole street. It is staggering that your HA isn't taking this matter more seriously.

I'm not surprised you're going crazy.

DDxx

i live next door to a familly that has 5 kids and i love to hear them giggling and playing because it makes me smile :) i dont mind music if there havin a party etc infact i get on so well with my neighbours who are african by the way that they bring me hot food over lol it pays well to get along with neighbours i say

i live next door to a familly that has 5 kids and i love to hear them giggling and playing because it makes me smile :) i dont mind music if there havin a party etc infact i get on so well with my neighbours who are african by the way that they bring me hot food over lol it pays well to get along with neighbours i say

Well, that is amazing. That's the sort of neighbour relationship we all strive for.

'African btw' ...point being?

Of course, you may as well have wrote that anywhere - because it has NO relevance here. It only serves to show you do not understand what is going on.

With respect, please avoid posting on this thread. :)

I am not being rude, believe me. (I have had what I have taken as a warning on here - and it has been heeded, to my benefit actually and noting to do with this thread)

I suggest that you mention your different cultures 'getting on' in a different thread..... you just aren't getting how wrong you are. I'm sure it is well-meant, but it has no relevance here.