1st Credit at it AGAIN! - - harrassing! This time it's an ex policeman

Sol
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is this the same 1st Credit who have recently been threatening Bailliffs and removal of goods from an elderly woman if she didn't hand them her credit card details to pay her daughters 'non-debt' they pretend is due to Welcome Finance?

Scumballs!!!!

GRRRR!!! They make me so angry :-x

GRRRR!!! They make me so angry :-x

Have you seen that thread BB39? It's in a different section but soooo typical of that Company and this has happened after they were reeled in by the OFT.

Link

in full i told 1st credit they aint getting a penny cos i owe welcome nothing,but they ring all the time even asking my 11 yr old son to pass on messages to me,or my mum...

what can i do,cos welcome have sent this company a statement claiming i owe 4 grand yet when my bro asked them to in the office as ive explained above they couldnt find my old payments yet they sent 1st credit a statement of what i owe..

they told me i should file for bankrupcy so the debt would be written off,but also said it would affect any future credit,for me..giving me options after options,asking me to find relatives n friends to help me pay this 4 grand debt...they harrass my mum asking her for her debit card number as it's her bank i use for my wages etc,i don't have my own bank account...,

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Have you seen that thread BB39? It's in a different section but soooo typical of that Company and this has happened after they were reeled in by the OFT.

Link

in full i told 1st credit they aint getting a penny cos i owe welcome nothing,but they ring all the time even asking my 11 yr old son to pass on messages to me,or my mum...

what can i do,cos welcome have sent this company a statement claiming i owe 4 grand yet when my bro asked them to in the office as ive explained above they couldnt find my old payments yet they sent 1st credit a statement of what i owe..

they told me i should file for bankrupcy so the debt would be written off,but also said it would affect any future credit,for me..giving me options after options,asking me to find relatives n friends to help me pay this 4 grand debt...they harrass my mum asking her for her debit card number as it's her bank i use for my wages etc,i don't have my own bank account...,

This activity should be reported to TS and the OFT ASAP for breaching OFT guidlines and the CPUTR.

There should be a special section in this forum dedicated to these rogues and make sure their license is revoked and their employees investigated by the appropriate police authority for the terror they cause to people who have genuine reasons for their circumstances!

There's been more than enough media interest in this lot from what I've read in the press and seen on tv for the police to be interested.

They can't hide behind civil law!

They hide behind telephone harrassment on their 0870 numbers,recordings of which should be gotten by the appropriate authorities

• dx100uk changed the title to 1st Credit at it AGAIN! - - harrassing! This time it's an ex policeman