1st Credit at it AGAIN! - - harrassing! This time it's an ex policeman

Sol
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if it's this one........Don't think they were fined.

Debt recovery agency 1st Credit loses clients after OFT rebuke - Times Online

Edited by maroondevo52
Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

They should have revoked the licence of Thames Credit and Aktiv Capital after the shocking Beryl Brazier incident, but they didn't :mad:

The CSA Board and the Board of 1st Credit have one member in common :)

::: 1st Credit :::

They removed the page ..... As its kind of incriminating, never mind I shall tie em back up using my magical power of 'Internets'

WoooOoooOoo!!!!

Najib Nathoo

As seen here:

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Panorama | 1st Credit statement

and

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/194037-najib-nathoo-fit-president.html

Yep, its like Jacqui Smith good ol Najib is writing the rules, breaking them and cares not a Jot.

Think you should tell em to go and stick it if you get a letter from them as there is a clear issue under seperation of duties and their conduct reflects badly on the CSA.

Memo to CSA Board - on behalf of Najib Nathoo, finance director 1st Credit:

To All Board Members,

You will be aware of the press release by the OFT and the CAB in respect of 1st Credit.

As part of the licencing process, 1st Credit was required to make certain changes to collection processes and routines at both 1st Credit and our subsidiary, Connaught. We understand the OFT’s position and have fully co-operated with them and have obtained the new license we were seeking.

Whilst it is obviously of great concern to me to have been placed into this position as the President of the CSA it has given me tremendous insight into the new OFT licencing processes which will be helpful to me in guiding members and the Association.

I hope you will find this helpful background. If you would like to speak to me on the matter direct please do not hesitate to call me.

Regards

Najib

CCR Magazine - OFT imposes requirements on 1st Credit over debt collection practices

No No No. Leave them be. How many people would have debts written off if it was the government chasing. Just my joke, they are well overdue to lose their licence but would just oopen up with a new name and licence with the full blessing of the authorities.

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Cerb, your post 13 was such a good find, hope you don't mind if I quote it again? :D

Memo to CSA Board - on behalf of Najib Nathoo, finance director 1st Credit:

To All Board Members,

You will be aware of the press release by the OFT and the CAB in respect of 1st Credit.

As part of the licencing process, 1st Credit was required to make certain changes to collection processes and routines at both 1st Credit and our subsidiary, Connaught. We understand the OFT’s position and have fully co-operated with them and have obtained the new license we were seeking.

Whilst it is obviously of great concern to me to have been placed into this position as the President of the CSA it has given me tremendous insight into the new OFT licencing processes which will be helpful to me in guiding members and the Association.

I hope you will find this helpful background. If you would like to speak to me on the matter direct please do not hesitate to call me.

Regards

Najib

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

"Whilst it is obviously of great concern to me to have been placed into this position as the President of the CSA it has given me tremendous insight into the new OFT licencing processes which will be helpful to me in guiding members and the Association."

So, let me get this straight, he needs help with OFT processes when he's supposed to be representing the industry as a whole, and keeping corporate members in line with what the OFT deems acceptable?

Would this not be an indirect admission that the guy doesn't know what he's been doing all along?

Najib needs to choose his words, as well as his company's actions, a lot more carefully.

Is this the same 1st Credit who have recently been threatening Bailliffs and removal of goods from an elderly woman if she didn't hand them her credit card details to pay her daughters 'non-debt' they pretend is due to Welcome Finance?

Scumballs!!!!

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............