Elite Parking Control Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have just recieved letter requesting money from ROXBURGHE debt collectors, and have never received a parking notice on the vehicle. Should the company ELITE MANAGEMENT LTD provide a copy if requested, or do i get the impression from your posts that i should ignore? I cannot find any address on correspondence from debt collector. (£197!!!)

location Kingsland bridge Shrewsbury

Edited by nomadnomad
added info

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its actually seems that we are dealing with something of a hydra. Three ostensibly separate companies would seem to be involved.

1. Elite Parking Control Ltd Co. No. 04927478 (Co. House registration here) previously of Bradford House, 41, Commercial Road, Wolverhampton, W. Midlands, WV1 3RQ (the reg. office currently shown on Co House is that of their liquidators). As stated above this company went into liquidation on 9 February 2010 and the liquidators are based in Bridgnorth.

2. Elite Parking Solutions Ltd (them of the website linked at post #18 Co. No. 04156259 (Co. House registration here) of 145-157 St. John Street, London WC1V 4PY (a reg. off. address used by a number of PPC's). This company was struck-off and dissolved on 2 February 2010 although the website remains up.

A Whois reveals that the company owns the domain registration which was registered from a previous reg. office in Maidenhead back in 2003.

3. Elite Management Ltd. The only company of this name currently operating (unless its offshore) is a scottish company based in Greenock which appears to be otherwise unconnected. However Elite Management (Midlands) Ltd (Co. House Registration here) formed in 2008 has its registered office at the Bradford House address as was that of Elite Parking Control Ltd. They have their own website here although a whois reveals the domain to have been registered by a web designer from Bridgnorth.

The one common name that figures as a director is Garry (Gary) Hart who may or may not live in the Bridgnorth area - which is somewhat coincidental given that that is where the web designer originates from.

Furthermore a company identified as Elite Management (UK) Ltd have been members of the BPA Approved Operator Scheme for some while. The link to their website provided by the BPA on their current AOS membership list however points to the Elite Management (Midlands) Ltd website - even though they call themselves Elite Management UK in the content. The company number given resolves to E.M. (Midlands) Ltd.

There is no existing limited company called Elite Management (UK) Ltd - the last company of that name was dissolved in 1996.

In other words, all roads would seem to lead to Bridgnorth.

thanks.

my feeling is that a small fine you tend to pay without researching on sites such as this. I am sure no "offence" was ever committed but am certainly not paying a large amount of cash to stop any further problems. Am i correct in thinking that the debt collecting company ROXBURGHE cant act as a bailif etc until they pursue the claim and get a court order? will i just continue to get letters with increased amounts? or wll they just lose interest?

thanks.

my feeling is that a small fine you tend to pay without researching on sites such as this. I am sure no "offence" was ever committed but am certainly not paying a large amount of cash to stop any further problems. Am i correct in thinking that the debt collecting company ROXBURGHE cant act as a bailif etc until they pursue the claim and get a court order? will i just continue to get letters with increased amounts? or wll they just lose interest?

You are correct in all your assumptions. So relax, ignore, and don't contact them again.

nomadnomad our letter was from Baker Street in Shrewsbury - both Kingsland Bridge and Barker Street are owned by Morris'. Since my original post I have been digging into what I did that day and I now catagorically know that I was NOT in the car park at 4.10 pm which is when they were saying they attached the fixed penalty notice. I would also have just paid the "fine" to be honest if they had put a notice on my car but I am aware that it is a Morris's carpark and that the attendants are very hot so always make sure I am back at the car with 5 minutes to spare. I was parked there up to around 3.30 pm.......

I wonder how many people is Shrewsbury have received these letters? If my mum got it I know she would tell nobody and just pay because she would be worried to death about the words Debt Collector!!

Jane

Hi All

I have been ticketed by Elite Management (Midland) Ltd too.

As I came back to my car, a fairly young couple in civvies were just walking away from my car. The one lad, I thought was looking through my window. Then I noticed that the ticket was where he had been. By the time I picked it up they had walked down the street, and I cursed my luck but as they looked like normal passers thought it couldn't have had anything to do with them. Until I read this forum!

I now have seven days to choose what to do. Pay the £60 or ignore as a lot are advising and risk the £90 but more like the increased figures that some have said get increased to for legal costs.

I hate **** companies like this so want to do all I can to make sure they don't get my money.

I have uploaded images of my ticket for you to see to help. It was also in the usual , black and yellow poly wrap that made it look very official.

Is the fact that it just says "notice" and not "penalty" mean that I can get off the fine? What shall I do.....?

Thank you All

Ticket Front.jpg

Ticket Back.jpg

can't see the pictures - they are too small. keep them that way. better yet just delete them. Just file all the laughable junk they will send you and ignore them. read on here to find out how these cowboy companies [problem] money from peoplel.

• 2 weeks later...

Just scanning web site for Shropshire star, the local paper and what do i see but article about elite management having severe problems over tickets being removed from cars over the last 2 months!

I think there is more to this than just tickets being removed. I feel that a lot of tickets were never written and / or cars were targeted with valid tickets! Many people will be pleased, i hope the real story outs and this bullying by debt agencies stops.:)

Edited by nomadnomad

All parking tickets handed out by an enforcement firm in Shrewsbury in the last two months have been cancelled. The problem arose after notices were apparently illegally removed from windscreens.

What ILLEGAL action is anyone doing if they remove one of these scamvoices from a car windscreen?

Well, that's a good one - 6/10 for originality.

If any of the cancelled tickets were actually issued in the name of Elite Parking Control Ltd - rather that Elite Management (Midlands) Ltd then one would wonder why a manager from the latter company was having anything to do with the decision making? Surely, this is a decision that the liquidators might be interested in?

I feel an email to the Shropshire Star coming on.

To be honest I dont think this is good enough - I know for certain my car was not even in the car park at the time they "issued" my ticket - there is no way anyone took it off the windscreen. I think this is a [problem] on behalf of the parking company. I know for absolute certain if my mum had received this letter she would have paid it - she is 66 and lives on her own and would have been terrified!! I wonder how many times they have done this before and had a proportion of people just pay??

What should we do next? I dont feel inclined just to let it go!

Jane

I have now received letter from "well known" solicitors graham white aka mr sobell , threat of court action, pay now to avoid, the letter dated 6 days ago and 1 day to pay!!

No e mail address etc shabby paper,

Meanwhile I have got letter from elite cancelling action and no money to pay. horaay! There was no telephone number on letters so i/net research came up with office number. Sounded helpful? I hope they get in touch with the other! agencies and put a stop to my misery.

I'll let you know.

To be honest I dont think this is good enough - I know for certain my car was not even in the car park at the time they "issued" my ticket - there is no way anyone took it off the windscreen. I think this is a [problem] on behalf of the parking company. I know for absolute certain if my mum had received this letter she would have paid it - she is 66 and lives on her own and would have been terrified!! I wonder how many times they have done this before and had a proportion of people just pay??

That's their business model. Give out as many fake parking tickets as possible and wait for the cheques to come back in the post. Of course it's a [problem]! Some companies just buy the address details of random car registrations they see driving past them in the office, or even look out for disabled badges on dashboards as they could be more willing to pay up.

Meanwhile I have got letter from elite cancelling action and no money to pay. horaay! There was no telephone number on letters so i/net research came up with office number. Sounded helpful? I hope they get in touch with the other! agencies and put a stop to my misery.

I'll let you know.

Good for you, but any of us could have achieved the same result by rolling the papers around a toilet tube and hanging it next to the toilet!

Good for you, but any of us could have achieved the same result by rolling the papers around a toilet tube and hanging it next to the toilet!

:lol::lol::lol:

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I got a ticket from Elite Management (Midland) Ltd the other day in Brierley Hill, West Mids

Went into a shop where parking was always free, never been there before but a friend who has took me there and had never had to pay for parking so assumed you still didn't.

there were signs up which were pretty clear but neither of us saw them when we parked and went in. we were in the shop for 5 minutes and came out to be told (subseqently by the person who had issued the ticket) that a parking ticket had been issued and I had to pay £90 (or £60 within 7 days).

I've read these forums and the FAQs saying don't pay them, they're [problematic] but what concerns me is that they're a member of the official bodies (BPA and they're AOS - approved) and all the info I've read is potentially out of date?

I'm assuming that the BPA is trying to tighten up all loopholes that people like us have previously wriggled out of and now I'm concerned I don't have a leg to stand on if I ignore their letters.

I really don't know what to do for the best and am getting really stressed out about it!!!! I don't want to end up credit blacklisted or risk having anything repossessed from me or my vehicle clamped on my driveway or something.

Please can someone give the most up to date advice on my rights here and what I should do in terms of responding to them?

many many thanks

The BPA is not an official body, its a trade association that exists to benefit its members i.e. the [problematic]. Its just a club. You haven't got your head around the [problem] yet.

The only way that you would have your credit record affected, or your car clamped is if the case goes to court (very unlikely), you lose (very, very unlikely) and you refuse to pay whatever the judge orders.

You are taking this too seriously. They are not the council or the police. They are a bunch of private citizens with no special powers. Just relax.

No you just ignore all their silly letters,

they make it up as the letters go on

first the tea boy send you a letter , ( if the monkeys having his day off )

few down the line the office cleaner takes over pretending to be a Solicitor and make's lots of claims of what they MAY do ( they dont do Courts because it would expose the [problem] )

last one is "Please pay us as them gits ' CAG :D have exposed our [problem] and we are really skint"

get the gist of how it works now

Edited by kiptower
  • Haha 1

Don't look upon it as an official penalty it is nothing like that. It is more akin to a begging letter and should be treated accordingly. As stated you are taking it far too seriously.

regards

• Haha 1

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.