Barclaycard Response To My CCA Request!

sunflower99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All i asked for was a confirmation they had original signed alleged agreement send me a phto copy of it and allow me to view it at their offices! I will have to compose another little letter saying i am astonded they refuse even to confirm whether they have the original copy !and seem to be ignoring my offer to view it in my own time and expense!:rolleyes: I dont theink they can read!:rolleyes:

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi SF,

Are you booking a coach - I'm sure many would join you if they thought this would get them sight of their Agreements. :D

Hi Slick

Sorry! I think the coach party is off !:grin: They dont seem very keen for me to travel down to their offices and view alleged agreement ! Either that or maybe they can not read as they did not reply to that offer in their letter at all!:-D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

sorry folks! No Cag meet and picnic at Barclayshark ranch! i was looking forward to going out for a nice picnic with everyone!

Dear Frances Chambers

Account In Dispute

I am in receipt of your letter dated the-- July 09 you wrote in to my letter dated ---- You have still failed to submit to me the following documentation ie a true exact copy of my alleged agreement ,a confirmation that you retain the original signed alleged and correctly executed agreement at your offices and acceptance of my offer to come over to offices to view original alleged agreement if you do confirm you retain the original alleged correctly agreeement, .Although you countinue to assert that your company are not obliged under S78 request to comply with my requests in that letter.,I am frankly quite astonded that your company refuse to comply with all my requests to resolve dispute and save possible future court time and save costs on both sides,so would be benificail to us both to resolve this matter,

Your letter also did not make any attempt to address the two other requests i made in addition to the request for a true exact copy of alleged agreement under S78,Your letter did not answer my request for a confirmation that your company retain the original signed alleged agreement and that it is properly executed under the provisions of the consumer credit Aci 1974 and 1983 credit aggreement regulations and you did not reply to my offer to visit offices to inspect my alleged agreement so this dispute can be resolved,you are reminded should any future type of legal action be iniiated against me your company will be required to bring the original correcly executed alleged agreement to court for it to be legally enforceable ,So i am repeating these requests as i am sure your company want to reslove this matter and save future court timee and costs and would be in both our interests.I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter and i look forward to hearing from you in writing within 14 days. Yours Faithfully

Edited by sunflower99

Would the above letter suit in reply ? Would be grateful for any feedback or suggestions on how to improve letter! Thanks folks!:)

Hi Sunflower

I would just put in the letter on the lines saying.

This account is in dispute, you have failed to submit to me the following documentation that i have requested.

If i do not receive the documents i ask for within 14 days, i will essculate this complant to Leval two complaint:

Gaz

• Haha 1

Hi Gaz!

Thanks for looking at my letter! Hope all going well for you in your battles,I just come back from a few days break in Canterbury to stay with family who live there so not been on forums a lot over last few days!

Hi Gaz

I really dont think Barclayshark can read!:rolleyes:

Hi Gaz

Just edited letter is this better?

I may progress this to a sar request sometime and report them to commisoners office if they dont respond! but i thought it a good idea to write a few letters to show i am trying to resolve matters in an amicable manner should i sometime have legal action initiated against me!

Dear Frances Chambers

Account In Dispute

I am in receipt of your letter dated the-- July 09 you wrote in to my letter dated ---- You have still failed to submit to me the following documentation ie a true exact copy of my alleged agreement ,a confirmation that you retain the original signed alleged and correctly executed agreement at your offices and acceptance of my offer to come over to offices to view original alleged agreement if you do confirm you retain the original alleged correctly agreeement, .Although you countinue to assert that your company are not obliged under S78 request to comply with my requests in that letter.,I am frankly quite astonded that your company refuse to comply with all my requests to resolve dispute and save possible future court time and save costs on both sides,so would be benificail to us both to resolve this matter,

Your letter also did not make any atempt to address the two other requests i made in addition to the request for a true exact copy of alleged agreement under S78,Your letter did not answer my request for a confirmation that your company retain the original signed alleged agreement and that it is properly executed under the provisions of the consumer credit Aci 1974 and 1983 credit aggreement regulations and you did not reply to my offer to visit offices to inspect my alleged agreement so this dispute can be resolved,you are reminded e should any furture type of legal action be iniated against me your company will be rquired to bring the original correcly executed alleged agreement to court for it to be legally enforceable ,So i am repeating these requests as i am sure your company want to reslove this matter and save future court timee and costs and would be in both our interests.I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter and i look forward to hearing from you in writing within 14 days. Yours Faithfully

Dear .....

I am in receipt of your templated response to my letter dated (whenever).

Your letter fails to answer the questions I asked, so I repeat them below:

(1) Can you confirm whether or not you still hold the original signed and executed document at your offices for this account and that it will be available to bring to any court should any type of legal proceedings be commenced in future.

(2) If you do have this document, why are you so reluctant to provide me with a copy. ?

(3) Alternatively, if you still maintain you retain the original signed Agreement with all the prescribed terms as laid down in the regulations then I request to be allowed to view this at your offices and that you contact me in writing to arrange a convenient time to view the original agreement

I am sure that you will agree that doing the above will maybe resolve this matter and would also save future court time and costs, which would be in both our interests. I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours ......

Short and sweet... :grin:

• Haha 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi CitB

Absolutly brilliant letter and a lot more to the point ! the coach party may be on! :DFunnily enough after sending first letter about asking to view my alleged agreement at their offices they dont seem to be leaving me many text messages any more and Calders division seem to be leaving me alone it is just Barcalyshark trying to contact me by phone again not Mercers or Calders!

They just don't answer anything properly. MOH has been battling them for a year and just gets the same waffle you get so he's truned to their legal team at their corporate HQ in London. Will let you know if this gets anywhere.

Problem is with Northampton they are just a call centre style bulk processing centre and no-one is allowed to do anything that involves thinking and answering letters properly.

They just don't answer anything properly. MOH has been battling them for a year and just gets the same waffle you get so he's truned to their legal team at their corporate HQ in London. Will let you know if this gets anywhere.

Problem is with Northampton they are just a call centre style bulk processing centre and no-one is allowed to do anything that involves thinking and answering letters properly.

Hi Rhia

It will be interesting to see how your OH gets on with that,Yes i suppose i will get the same waffle over and over again but by sending these letters out i i am making a nice paper trail so should it go further and DJ will see i made every reasonable effort to get to view original alleged agreement to save court time and reduce costs on both sides and i can point out to DJ that i am puzzeled as to why they have not complied to such a reasonable request:D if they still maintaining they got an enforceable alledged agreement!

Edited by sunflower99

Dear .....

I am in receipt of your templated response to my letter dated (whenever).

Your letter fails to answer the questions I asked, so I repeat them below:

(1) Can you confirm whether or not you still hold the original signed and executed document at your offices for this account and that it will be available to bring to any court should any type of legal proceedings be commenced in future.

(2) If you do have this document, why are you so reluctant to provide me with a copy. ?

(3) Alternatively, if you still maintain you retain the original signed Agreement with all the prescribed terms as laid down in the regulations then I request to be allowed to view this at your offices and that you contact me in writing to arrange a convenient time to view the original agreement

I am sure that you will agree that doing the above will maybe resolve this matter and would also save future court time and costs, which would be in both our interests. I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours ......

Short and sweet... :grin:

Hi CitB

Yes if i make it large enough perhaps they will be able to read it this time! As they seem to have a lot of difficulty reading and understanding letters!:D

Hi Sunflower,

They can read and understand just fine - but they'll not disclose the agreement voluntarily.

Unless you force them with court action or they take you to court, nothing will change. :mad:

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

And that's where MOH is heading with them. So watch this space.

Good luck Rhia! Hope he gives them grief:D

Hi Sunflower,

They can read and understand just fine - but they'll not disclose the agreement voluntarily.

Unless you force them with court action or they take you to court, nothing will change. :mad:

:)

Hi Slick!

Oh well looks like i will soon be on first name terms with all the local post office counter staff!:D Will be engaging in a paper war with them and if i get as far as any legal action i can tell the DJ ive made countless attempte to resolve matter in an amicable maner to look at alleged agreement!

Hi Gaz

I really dont think Barclayshark can read!:rolleyes:

Hi Gaz

Thanks for help with Barclayshark letter! I will be using that version sometime in my wars but going to send CIitBs first!:D

I can just picture the DJ with hundreds of my Barclayshark letters in front of him or her!LOL:)

At least posting up my letters which me citB and Gaz cook up together on this thread it will give other caggers wanting help ideas of what letters to write .:)

wonder if it may be worth sending some of my letters to their London headquarters?

Iv given up responding to bcard they know the score and i have tried to negotiate in every way, i dont rise to them anymore just sit and wait for the court summons and then they can explain to the judge why they have simply not wasted all this time and just sent me an exact 1st or 2nd generation photo copy.

muffintop

Won Nationwide £900 and £1908 Bank Charges

Lloyds personal account 1,861

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Abbey bank acc. Stayed 2008

CCA requested Barclaycard Nov 08 - n1 issued - GAVE UP

CCA Mbna Nov 08- n1 issued - GAVE UP

Marks and Spencer Money Nov 08 -lost found 2b enforceable.

Tomson Holiday - WON

if I help you tip my little scales it gives me a thrill. MT

Iv given up responding to bcard they know the score and i have tried to negotiate in every way, i dont rise to them anymore just sit and wait for the court summons and then they can explain to the judge why they have simply not wasted all this time and just sent me an exact 1st or 2nd generation photo copy.

Hi Muffintop!

Yes i suppose thats what i will be doing eventually but just leaving a paper trail at moment !:D and i may Sar them at some stage!:) and report them to commisoners office if they dont comply!:D