bongo vs cap one

bongobaz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dpa sent 21st june. statements received 21st july

£844 in charges!!

prelim sent 21st july claim back charges!

:)

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look brother - my signature is finally showing some hard cash!

Nat West Visa - £188.05 claimed - partial offer of £140.00 - moneyclaim served 08/08/06

BarclayCard - £200.00 claimed - partial offer of £80.00 - moneyclaim issued 17/08/06

Nat West Bank - £666.62 claimed - moneyclaim issued 21/08/2006

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well have had a letter from cap one offering full and final payment of full amount!!

however there is nothing on the letter about my request to remove the default the had placed??

shall i write back and explain or just sign there form??

please help urgent!

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full

have filed mcol claim and in particals put about the default being removed.

had a letter from cap one offering full amount and a form for full & final settlement but it says nothing about the default removal?

do i sign there form and accept it or write back asking about the default??

any help urgently needed

thanks!

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full

Hi Team.

A quick phone call may sort that out. But do ask for it all in writing before accepting the offer. The default entry is to be removed if they are at fault. Even if it is'nt their fault they may have some good will left Lol. . and remove it anyway.

Good Hunting Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 2 weeks later...

any chance i can have them??

ref my cap one claim they she sent me a letter offering full refund and i wrote back accepting STATING i want a cheque! now had a letter from court and from her saying matter is closed and they have refunded my account!!??

i dont have an account with them anymore!!!

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full

was your refund more than the amount owed to crap 1.? if it is then she will send you a cheque for the remainder.the court will not proceed until you inform them that your claim as been completed.was the court form a NOTICE OF PART ADMISSION this as a date that you must reply with you intentions.you should pen a letter to angelina stating that you want a cheque.it is better to have a written diologue than a phone call at this stage you have proof to give court if she does not comply.sorry about any spelling.

Ladyhawk

• 2 weeks later...

i filed on line with mcol for my charges back from an old cap one account.

they defended then sent my a letter offering the full amount claimed!

which i wrote back accepting by cheque payable to myself.

i heard nothing for a few weeks then had a letter from mcol saying that cap one have told them the matter is settled in full!

i then wrote to cap one (miss wilson) and she says that since i never replied to there offer they credit my account with the funds??? and informed the court.

i still have a week or two before i have to send the court papers back saying that the matter is settled or not?

can i send the papers back to the court stating i have not been paid out as i requested my fees by cheque??

i have all copies of letters and royal mail proof of delivery

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full

if you requested payment by cheque and this was term/condition of settlement then you should write to them and point this out tell them to un- credit ur account and send you a cheque as you requested in your agreement to settle..inform them if this is not done by xxxx (date) you will be informing court that case has not been setteled to your satisfaction they may argue there case depends what state ur account is in as to how court would look apon this (i think)

This is MY oppinion for what it worth

BARCLAYS BANK LBA 23/10/05 £2,626.67:)MCOL ISSUED 11/11/05

LOMBARD DIRECT LBA + Default removal 25/10/06 £290.50 :grin: Received settlement but they won,t remove default

BARCLAYCARD LFB 10/9/06 £320.00 :cool:

AKTIV KAPITAL LBA DEFAULT REMOVAL letter sent 22/9/06 + 23/10/06 and as yet have had no reply (sent letter to all 3 CRA re-there none compliance):confused:

"divant worry aboot what ya owe let them woory that want,s it off ya"

Capital one have told the courts that they have refunded my account and that my claim has been settled. I asked them for refund by cheque but they have not!

Can they do this???

They have paid my fees off my account that is being delt with by a debt recovery company

Can i write to the courts telling them that it is not settled because i asked for payment by cheque??

any help please??

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full

Can you make the question a bit clearer? How much were you owed? how much have they paid? Had you started court proceedings?

My posts are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. You should seek the advice of a qualified insured professional.

i have started court proceedings for £1100. cap one offered to settle in full so i wrote to them accepting there offer but by payment of cheque to myself. i heard nothing back from them until i got a letter from court saying cap one had informed them the matter was settled in full and they had credited the money to my old account i had with them

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full