• Tweets

• is the home in joint names but this is solely your debt? need far more history to be able to comment if it's paid off and was not just written of by one partly on their books and sold to anther, thus the cra file says £0. dx
    • So, Sunak has managed to get someone to 'volunteer to go to Rwanda hasn't he? .. for just £3000 payment to the person plus 5 years free board and lodging isnt it? - cost to UK taxpayer over £300M+ (300 million quid+) isnt it? - Bargain says Rwanda, especially with all the profit we made privately selling those luxury chalets Bravermann advertised for us   I wonder how many brits would jump at that offer? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Lets see, up to 5 years free board and lodging and £3k in my pocket .. I'd go - and like that person - just come back if/when I get bored. First job - off to Botswana for a week to see the elephants.   Of course the paid volunteers going to Botswana are meaningless - Rwanda have REPEATEDLY said they wont take any forcibly trafficked people in breach of international law eh? Have the poops actually got any civil servants to agree to go yet - probably end up as more massive payments to VIPal contractors to go and sit there doing nowt shortly eh?    
    • Hi Wondered if I could get a little advise please. I entered into a commercial lease (3 years) and within a few months I had to leave as the business I was trading with collapsed. I returned the keys to the landlord and explained the situation and no money, also likely to go on benefits but the landlord stuck to their guns. They have now instructed solicitors to send letter before action claiming just over £4000. The lease was mine and so the debt. I know this. I have emailed the solicitors twice to explain I am out of work and that with help from family I could offer a full and final settlement figure of £1500 or £10pw. This was countered by them with an offer to reduce the debt by £400, or pay off the amount over 12 months. I went back with an improved full and final offer of £2500 or £20pw. This has been rejected with the comment 'papers ready to go to court'. I have no hope of paying the £4000 and so it will have to go to court. Pity as I have no debts otherwise but not working is a killer. I wondered if they take me to court, could I ask for mediation? I also think that taking me to court will result in a pretty much nothing per week payment from my benefits. Are companies just pushing ahead with action even if a better offer is on the table? Thanks for your help.
    • Hi all, Many thanks for the advice! Unfortunately, the reply to the email was as expected…   Starbucks UK Customer Care <[email protected]> Hi xxxxxx, We are sorry to read you received a parking charge after using our Stansted Airport - A120 DT store. Unfortunately, the car park here is managed by MET parking. Both Starbucks and EuroGarages who own and operate this site are not able to help and have no authority to overturn any parking charges received. If you have followed the below terms then you would need to send all correspondence to [email protected], who will be able to assist you further. Several signs around the car park clarify the below terms and conditions: • Maximum stay 60 minutes, whilst the store is open. If the store is closed, pay to park applies. • The car park is for Starbucks customers only who make a purchase in our store, a charge will be issued if you left the site. • If you had made a purchase and required additional time, you must have inputted your registration number into the in store iPad which would have extended your stay up to 3 hours • To park in a disabled bay, you must have displayed a valid disabled badge. • If Starbucks was closed, you must have paid for parking as charges still apply, following signage located on site. • If you didn’t use the store, you must have paid for parking, following signage located on site Please ensure all further correspondence is directed to MET parking at the above email address, and accept our apologies that we cannot help you further on this matter.  Kind Regards,  Lora K  Customer Care Team Leader Starbucks Coffee Company, Building 4 Chiswick Park, London, W4 5YE
    • Thanks HB edited and re-uploaded. Thanks for the heads up 👍
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Natwest taking me to court ***All 3 Claims Discontinued***

texanbar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a word with andyorch, texan.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Tex

Would love to offer some advice on this but I'm struggling for caselaw at the mo........ in the back of my mind I remember this contradicts parts 19 & 20 [representatives and counters] but I'm buggered if I can find the source of what I'm looking for. Hoping the mere mention of it will point someone else in the right direction to assist.

Gez

Tex

Would love to offer some advice on this but I'm struggling for caselaw at the mo........ in the back of my mind I remember this contradicts parts 19 & 20 [representatives and counters] but I'm buggered if I can find the source of what I'm looking for. Hoping the mere mention of it will point someone else in the right direction to assist.

Gez

Hey Gez and thanks so much for replying,

I've been scanning some of the threads on here and will keep doing so - many thanks for your pointers.

x:)x

Hi Tex

Pretty sure Andy is off looking for the same info, in essence its the same claim, same defendant [joint and several], same particulars........... usually see these issued at the same time and joined, but with yours they seem to have set a precendent and delayed service on 2nd defendant.

Have you applied for costs from previous yet?

Gez

Hi Gez,

Okay - understand completely and didn't want to hassle Andy unnecessarily :) I've been gemming up on the joint and several angle so think I'm (we're) confident about that. Regarding the costs, maybe this is where we are going wrong and letting NW off without any hassle from us at all :(

I'm still compiling the costs as this has been going on now for almost 3 years (initial claim from NW started in January 2009)! so look as though I may be running into hundreds if not a few thousand here.

Kindest regards,

Tex

Hi tex

In all honesty I think you need to get the costs application in sooner rather than later so it can be used as a part 20 counter should this proceed beyond December allocation. God knows how this will play out as essentially you would be asking the court to be joined and also requesting NW be joined as co-defendant/claimant............ thats why the buggers don't usually try it on.... may be enough to go down the consent/Tomlin route and put this to bed once and for all though.

As for NW and their intransigence........ if you need a WS let me know

Gez

Hi tex

In all honesty I think you need to get the costs application in sooner rather than later so it can be used as a part 20 counter should this proceed beyond December allocation. God knows how this will play out as essentially you would be asking the court to be joined and also requesting NW be joined as co-defendant/claimant............ thats why the buggers don't usually try it on.... may be enough to go down the consent/Tomlin route and put this to bed once and for all though.

As for NW and their intransigence........ if you need a WS let me know

Check your e-mail for the link, couldnt leave it up for too long :-)

Gez

tex, you might need to send Andy a pm and a link to your thread :) - ignore that, I see he is keeping an eye on things for you :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi Tex

You need to concentrate on 2 matters here, firstly check with the Court they have in fact made application for SJ, if so you need a copy of the application and WS in support of.Secondly and this is the reason why I suggested the wasted costs element which is vital, you must have this application in and finalised for said coming hearing.

They have used the SJ threat to force you to reconsider but they are not aware (I assume of your impending WC claim).You may not be in time now for this issue to be dealt with at the same hearing (hence my earlier posts of having ready) but it will be lodged and the DJ aware of it. As Gez as guessed my next move which was to use it as a final threat in case they did try this move on you.

Let me know as soon as you have details of the SJ application.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

tex, you might need to send Andy a pm and a link to your thread :) - ignore that, I see he is keeping an eye on things for you :)

:thumb:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Dear Andy - I know you always come through for me :)

Okay, I shall phone courts first thing tomorrow and check if they have made any SJ application. You can bet your bottom dollar they won't be putting in the SJ until the very last moment, as per the skeleton argument they put in 3 days before the hearing :-x

Andy - you're right, they have no idea at all about my WC - so plan of action from my end will be to finalise these and post them up here ready for feedback. Hopefully, as Gez has mentioned, this can be put to bed once and for all! :-D

Thanks for your tremendous support - I truly would not know how we would be getting through this without your help.

With warm wishes

tex

Edited by texanbar

Hi Tex

You need to concentrate on 2 matters here, firstly check with the Court they have in fact made application for SJ, if so you need a copy of the application and WS in support of.Secondly and this is the reason why I suggested the wasted costs element which is vital, you must have this application in and finalised for said coming hearing.

They have used the SJ threat to force you to reconsider but they are not aware (I assume of your impending WC claim).You may not be in time now for this issue to be dealt with at the same hearing (hence my earlier posts of having ready) but it will be lodged and the DJ aware of it. As Gez as guessed my next move which was to use it as a final threat in case they did try this move on you.

Let me know as soon as you have details of the SJ application.

Regards

Andy

Dear all/Andy,

Okay hubby phoned up the courts yesterday who confirmed they have not (as of yesterday's date) received any application for a summary judgment. Mr Tex also asked if we could have the transcripts for the strike out hearing and was advised they only hold the hearing on a tape. If we want the transcripts we have to use a referred transcriber and pay the appropriate costs. The only reason we did this was because the DJ specifically said to IM's representative to not bring a 3rd claim to her courts and it would not be looked at all favourably. Andy is this worth doing or will we have a good enough defence regarding the 'joint and several' angle?

I will get my breakdown of wasted costs on here by this evening.

All the best,

Good morning Tex. I had an identical Court case senario with NW. I counter claimed with a refund of charges using the unfairness reasons, available on this site for the standard reclaim of Bank charges and also looking at the Martin Lewis site for comparison, and my defence was that I had tried many times to come to an arrangement to clear the debt which could only be done by stopping the charges and interest and refund so the debt did not continue to grow. I'm being simplistic as when it comes to presenting your case, being confident in the fundamental reason of why you are in Court in the first place, I feel the Judge can grasp the situation in it's entirety straight away. You will have your own sequence of events that have caused you to be in this position. It can be useful for the soul when being bombarded by legal advice and law to bullitt point your personal sequence of events that has caused you both to be in this position with the Bank, to help with presenting your case. Lots of information can be over whelming. Your thread has over 400 posts and you will have gathered great advice and information over the last two years, like claiming back your costs.

The Bank charges were refunded and stopped and an affordable repayment arrangement was put in place. I did not have to pay costs. I even made an appeal after the award (which the Judge said I was not given permission to do!) It was to resubmit a recalc on the refund given. A solicitor sent the appeal in and I had time given to me to listen to my appeal. The Judge granted my appeal! I then rec'd a date to go to Court again. So you see the appeal option is there. Although I didn't get any extra money from the appeal case (to do with the wording put in my first poc which said 'in full and final settlement' so case law came in) it was heard and I did not have to pay any costs. Five years or less and the amount you owe (i'm guessing when a debt is in the region of 10k but would all depend on your ability to pay) seems to be the main factors of whether a charging order is given. If you can offer a repayment which brings you within that time scale you should be able to avoid a charging order. If a co is given, the quicker it's paid the quicker you get rid of it. Shoosmiths or Nat West are not in the business of repossessing homes unnecessarily. The main thing a Judge wants to see is a genuine attempt to repay money which has been loaned initially.

I will keep up with your progress. X

Edited by determindator

Dear all/Andy,

Okay hubby phoned up the courts yesterday who confirmed they have not (as of yesterday's date) received any application for a summary judgment. Mr Tex also asked if we could have the transcripts for the strike out hearing and was advised they only hold the hearing on a tape. If we want the transcripts we have to use a referred transcriber and pay the appropriate costs. The only reason we did this was because the DJ specifically said to IM's representative to not bring a 3rd claim to her courts and it would not be looked at all favourably. Andy is this worth doing or will we have a good enough defence regarding the 'joint and several' angle?

I will get my breakdown of wasted costs on here by this evening.

All the best,

I would be inclined to get the transcript. If you get the same judge they may or may not remember what they said, but if you get a new one, then you have evidence to back you up. You can always add the cost to your wasted costs.:lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Dear all,

Big apologies for the delay in posting up my wasted costs - unfortunately, I have made myself quite ill with the worry of all this and ended up in bed with migraines for the past few days :(

Anyway, moving onwards and upwards,

There has been an enormous amount of movement since my last posting last week and I will go through these as two separate posts, this post will be the first draft of my wasted costs and the next post will be about NW Summary Judgment and WS.

Wasted costs (1st draft)

These have been taken after reading several posts on wasted costs and the amounts placed under each section. Please let me know if the amounts and/or time I have placed is too much/too little...

WASTED COSTS APPLICATION - FIRST DRAFT

The Claimant commenced proceedings in relation to an agreement regulated under The Consumer Credit Act 1974.

The proceedings constituted re-litigation and were an abuse of process. The first and second set of proceedings were defended and the Defendant applied to the court for an order that the proceedings be struck out. Currently a third set of proceedings are going through?

At all times the Defendant was a Litigant in Person within the meaning of Litigants in Person (Costs and Expenses) Act 1975 and time spent by the Defendant is charged herein at an hourly rate of £18.00.

The nature of the case being one of re-litigation required the Defendant to spend time in locating and examining the documents and other papers which related to the proceedings of 2009 which had been begun by the original creditor on 05 January 2009 and have continued until December 2011 by the Claimant.

The Defendant was obliged to spend time in considering and understanding numerous strands of law including the law of consumer credit, the law of limitation and practice and procedure in the County Court which was achieved through internet and library research.

The Defendant was obliged to spend time in drawing his defence and application to defend and strike out in a way which complied with the relevant rules and practice directions of the CPR. The Defendant was further obliged to defend a second set of proceedings brought by the Claimant on 06 July 2011 despite receiving a Notice of Discontinuance on 07 April 2011 and its effect upon the litigation and his consequential rights and obligations to include his rights and obligations upon the matter of costs and the relevant rules and practice directions of the CPR in reference to the detailed assessments of costs as applied to Litigants in Person.

The following is a statement of the work done in the course of the proceedings. Where there is a charge for time spent, the amount of time recorded as spent represents the Defendants fair estimate of the amount of time spent by her.

Date

Description

Hours of work claimed £

Particulars of first claim received from Claimant

Acknowledgement of Service submitted to court

Embarrassed defence prepared and submitted to court

CPR 31.14 request letter sent to Claimant

CCA 77 request letter sent to Claimant 09.01.09

Allocation Questionnaire completed and submitted to court

Amended POC received from Claimant

Amended defence prepared and submitted to court

Offer made Pursuant to Part 36 CPR received from Claimant

Defendant's response letter regarding Part 36 CPR sent to Claimant

Rejection letter from Claimant - resent Defendant's proposal of repayment

Defendant's Notice of Application to strike out (N244)

PAID: court Fee £40.00 4

Hearing date for N244 application

Order from Court the Claim is stayed

Notice of Discontinuance received from Claimant

Date

Description

Hours of work claimed £

Particulars of second claim received from Claimant

Defendant's Notice of Application to strike out (N244)

PAID: court Fee £40.00

Acknowledgement of Service submitted to court

Defendants defence preparation and submitted to court

N244 Hearing date

Letter to Claimants solicitor regarding 2 companies suing for same debt

Particulars of third claim received from Claimant [against husband]

Hearing (2nd claim) - case struck out

Husband [Defendant] Notice of Application to strike out (N244)

PAID: court Fee £75.00

Claimants lodge application for Summary Judgment to be heard at same time as N244 claim

Hearing date for N244 and Summary Judgment

TOTAL

34 hours x £18.00 = £612

Work Done

Searching for and locating the papers and other documents relating to the 1993 proceedings (4 hrs) £72

Research regarding consumer credit law, law of limitation law regarding re-litigation (15 hrs) £270.00

Receiving and considering Notice of Discontinuance (1 hr) £18.00

Research regarding CPR 38.7 and CPR 44.12 (10 hrs) £180.00

Research regarding detailed assessment proceedings and Litigants in Person (Costs and Expenses) Act 1975 (10 hrs) £180.00

Preparing bill of costs and notice of commencement of costs proceedings (6 hrs) £108.00

Time spent in telephone calls, letters and emails written and received (200 hrs) (Andy, I have over 400 posts on this thread, so conservatively if I spent 1/2 hour per post... knowing I have spent so more many hours upon hours each and every night) £3600.00 !!

Summary

Costs payable by the Claimant £5040.00

Disbursements (court fee) £75.00

Total costs payable to the Defendant £5115.00

Look forward to receiving some feedback.

Edited by texanbar

Looks fine at first glance Tex no doubt

the others will take a lok as soon as the

can.

Brig,

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Now for the rest of my post.

We have received from NW their SJ application and WS. Furthermore the court has also agreed the following:

Notice of Hearing

TAKE NOTICE that the enclosed application will be heard at the existing hearing on

20 December 2011 at 10.00am at NCC

Please Note: This case may be release to another Judge, possibly at a different Court

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS IN RESPECT OF A HEARING PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE CASE NUMBER AND HEARING DATE CLEARLY ENDORSED SO THAT YOUR CORRESPONDENCE CAN BE ATTACHED TO THE FILE IN TIME FOR THE HEARING.

Application Notice - N244 IM

Point 3 - What order are you asking the court to make and why?

The CLaimant applies pursuant to CPR Part 24 for summary judgment in the amount claimed.

Because the Defendant has no real prospects of success in defending the claim and the CLaimant knows of no other reason why the claim shoud be disposed of at a trial.

In addition, the Claimant seeks an order that the Defendant pays the costs of the proceedings, including the costs of the application, such costs to be assessed at the hearing.

THE ATTENTION OF THE DEFENDANT IS DRAWN TO CPR PART 24.5(1) AND THE REQUIREMENT THEREIN THAT IF THE DEFENDANT WISHES TO RELY UPON WRITTEN EVIDENCE AT THE HEARING HE SHOULD FILE AND SERVE IT AT LEAST 7 DAYS BEFORE THE SUMMARY JUDGMENT HEARING.

I have scanned in the witness statement.

I look forward to receiving invaluable advice -

From our point of view, are we missing something of real value here, or as usual are IM barking up the wrong tree as since receiving the NoD, and subsequent claim being struck out against me, does this therefore not apply to the joint/several party, and hence Mr Tex is also associated with the NoD and claim being struck out.

Guidance would be deeply appreciated, as from our point of view, the claim fell apart when IM issued the NoD and didn't receive permission from the courts to re-open the case regardless of the defendants.

Here is the scanned WS:

wsIM031211.pdf

Edited by texanbar
POSTED BEFORE FINISHING

Hi everyone,

Sorry forgot to put something else on here:

We received from the courts the forms to complete for tape transcript with a list of approved transcribers from the Tape Transcription Panel. Again any advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Righto, well if you are going to rebut this in anyway and I believe you should.. then you need to have your WS to both the court and the opposition by the 13th of December.. so you dont have too much time.

I also notice that you dont show any travel time, postage, printer costs, paper used for bundles etc.. on your Costs Statement.. these are all reclaimable under disbursements

BCOBS

If parties have joint liability, then they are each liable up to the full amount of the relevant obligation. So if a husband and wife take a loan from a bank, the loan agreement will normally provide that they are to be "jointly liable" for the full amount. If one party dies, disappears or is declared bankrupt, the other remains fully liable. Accordingly, the bank must sue all living co-promisors, for the full amount. However, in suing, the creditor has only one course of action, i.e., the creditor can sue for each debt only once. If, for example, there are three partners, and the creditor sues all of them for the outstanding loan amount and one of them pays the liability, the creditor cannot recover further amounts from the partners who did not contribute to the liability.

Tex have you a copy of the application and agreement with both your signatures clearly shown?

Regards

Andy

Tex

Do you have the original poc still posted on here [joint o/d + loan] from initial claim?........ keep trying to check but Cag keeps logging me off arghhhhh, if its on here can you let me know the post # please.

Gez

By agreement(s) entered into between the

'

Claimant and Defendant, the Defendant has

failed to pay the sum of xxxxxxx.

The Claimant has requested payment but the

Defendant has failed to pay the full sum

demanded. The Claimant claims the sum of

xxxxx and interestlink3.gif under $.69 of the

County Courts Act 1984 at a rate of 8% per

annum from

02/0112009 until judgment or

sooner payment

Costs. The claim does not

include issues under the Huu

'ian Rights Act 1998.

Edited by Andyorch

Cheers Andy

Any mention of the individual account numbers at any time during case? Sorry, I know I'm being a pain in the butt, lol......... I'm sure you can see where this is going with a NW/RBS split claim and additional points to rebuttal WS :-)

Gez