Rec Default notice and CCA reply from Bos today - pls advise

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhh frivilous talk on my thread heheheheheh

give us a laugh lexis, we sure all need a giggle

laters off to do dinner,,,,

laters cant wait to get back and see this thread,,,

oh and ive done a lottery ticket for the euro,,,,so fingers crossed party all the way if i win big!!!!!:-D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh lexis and sure will order a better drink than that bacardi and coke,,,,,

might even have a Manhatten:cool:

angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Frivilous, but not vexacious - I hope:D

only to the geezer that i sent packing the other week:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Naughty step - I think some of these DCAs need a damn good spanking;)

Or would they enjoy that?:confused:

I was about to post something up there, but seeing as it's made me blush before even typing it I think I'll leave it and save my dignity:D

We're all intrigued now, Lexis:lol:

Hmmm, yes, come on Lexis.. share ! :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 4 weeks later...

hiya all

finally got around to update this thread,,,meant to from 2 weeks ago yikes, how time flies when you are having fun,,,,lol

anyway 2 weeks ago about that or even more since i dont get to the pc that much lately

got info via sars back,,,,,, oh lovely jumbly id say

no actual terms of conditions like ive had in the past but wait for it,,,something like an application form! no wonder only terms sent;)

will scan up for you lovely people to view,,,,am back,,,,,the first link is the application form -

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp159/aquarian1964/BOSAPPFORM.jpg

but unsure if this below link was supposed to be on the back or on sent at the time with other info or its just appeared to suggest it was part of the application documents,,,,,,,

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp159/aquarian1964/BOSrearofapplicationbutunknow.jpg

interesting no copies of terms historic or current with my supposed details which were previously sent to me as my cca reply,,

okay guys what you reckon,,,guess i need to think of a reply if anything, since coming up to 3 weeks ive had this info now,,,,,,,

laters all angel x

Edited by angel_1

Well there you Angel.:D They are doing this to everyone, sending 'compliant' unsigned agreements in the s.78 and when you do your S.A.R you get the real McCoy and its nowt like the other!!!

Any codes on your s.A.R you are not sure of I will see if I can help.

Milly XX

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

hiya milly

my pc so slow and have to go and do dinner now will be back laters,,,

but initial thoughts,,,no info ie copies of dn or any letters from the witch people, just notes referred to them

so why not,,,did u not get anything neither?

anyway will dive in a bit more but wanted to scan the docs so others like you could have a view,

many thanks, will catch up laters take care

laters angel x

hiya milly

thanks for replying, got an early start so will go through all tomorrow

and i will ask away any questions that i come across

thanks again and will revert back to your thread to refresh myself too

have a fun day laters angel x

Guess what blerdy laptop screen has blown up aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!! Thank goodness I backed up all important docs. I have lost all my favourites though:mad:

My O/h is trying to find out if by putting another monitor through a scart at the back {as the computer starting up and windows can be heard] if it can be viewed.

Can you believe it. Stuck downstairs on the main compy and can't watch the telly now:mad:

Will catch you tomoz sweetie XXx

Milly XXX

Hi Milly,

My computer has crashed too - and the person who looks after it isn't back from holiday until the 14th!!!!

What a nightmare. I've borrowed a laptop which is fine for emails and internet, but if any banks or DCAs are waiting for replies they won't be getting them for some time yet. Thank Heavens there are only two more days this week, and four next.

Got some codes from BOS on a sheet which is headed 'attach to back of application form'. Is there a translation of all these codes anywhere?

Hope you don't miss Desperate Housewives tonight!!!!!!

Thanks.

DDxx

Hi Milly,

Thank Heavens there are only two more days this week, and four next.

DDxx

Woohoo! I'd completely forgotten about the Bank Holidays:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Got some codes from BOS on a sheet which is headed 'attach to back of application form'. Is there a translation of all these codes anywhere?

DDxx

The company are obliged to supply a list of the codes they use and their meanings. If they havent or if it isnt up to date. Write and ask them for the information.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi MMM,

my sympathies with the laptop problems - at least there's nothing good on TV at the moment;)

:lol::lol: yep agree! Well the blerdy laptop situ was that although I could view it on a external monitor it was frustrating, so went out with o/h and got another. They are soooooo much cheaper now thank god!!!

Milly XXX

hey milly

thank the lord you are back in working order,,,,yes so much cheaper, just need a bit of dosh to buy one

ole pc here still cranking along, when it packs up will consider a laptop

catch up laters angel x

hey milly

thank the lord you are back in working order,,,,yes so much cheaper, just need a bit of dosh to buy one

ole pc here still cranking along, when it packs up will consider a laptop

catch up laters angel x

It was very cheap hun and I begged O/H to buy it as I said oh well I will sit downstairs all night in the hall. :D

So is their anyinfo on the DSAR you need help with as I will help as much as I can:)

milly XX

hiya milly, will try and go through stuff tomorrow got visitors this weekend and been trying to do stuff today so wont rush too much tomorrow

so will take a full good look tomorrow but scanned what ive found in post 130 so seeing what the next action is,,,, i know must do something to continue the dispute but now i think i need to include what ive got from my dsar to implicate that they should have sent me what they had before now and not just the terms and conditions as they did

id have thought to tell you the truth they would have got my arse into court by now,,,, so not sure if i should leave alone for a while, i mean what else can they now do , keep adding charges and interest and what?

dn and terminated so what else me do a cpr? but what would that achieve?

maybe now my next option?

just my ramblings but off to bed now catch up tomorrow keep happy

laters angel x

It was very cheap hun and I begged O/H to buy it as I said oh well I will sit downstairs all night in the hall. :D

milly XX

Very persuasive argument - well negotiated, MMM:D

Wouldn't have worked with my OH. Apparently I'm a duvet stealer (I don't believe it myself), so he'd have been well up for a quiet night:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.